Choosing new cabinet hardware is a fun balance of practicality and design. Costs range between under $100 and up to five figures, though, so budgeting and knowing which materials you can afford is key. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Danville, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Danville
- Mary's PaintingIt was great! They did a better job than I even anticipated. They even came back after I asked them to and touched up the trim on the kitchen cabinets. They were great and I would hire them again. Highly recommend!
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath
- Nick's CarpentryNick is a very capable carpenter. He has also helped me in other projects outside of carpentry. He has been very reliable. I am an old man and rely on people such as Nick to help me. I would, without hesitation use Nick in the future
- Hunt's Home ImprovementI would absolutely use them again, they are the best. They have proven to be absolutely dependable, skillful, and honest.
- TAKE US FOR GRANITEThey gave us estimates and he held the granite for me while I was closing on the house. It looks gorgeous.
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- C K Rentals LLCMr. Lyde did a very professional and quality job. He charged exactly what he had quoted and took his time to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Janacek Construction IncDuring the 4 week project, there was only 2 days where workers were not present, and after we level-setted expectations, there was always a call or heads up for arrival time and next steps in the Project. they do a great job cleaning up and protecting property. I will be using them in future projects, and would highly recommend the entire team
- SERVPROContractors will STEAL the remaining materials and try to take YOUR stuff too, if you don’t watch them. Paint contractor got mad and argued with me when I addressed him for not using dropcloths. He ruined my antique China cabinet and several dishes. Work has not even been completed, but I was presented with a bill. Ann, in Finance, threatened to take me to court and take my house if I didn't pay. The bathroom tile was put up crooked. I told Steve, but he ignored me. He went on to take a picture and send it to my insurance company saying that I loved it. He said that it would take 2 weeks tops to complete the work. That was in March. It is now August. They brought the door in dirty, and unpainted; We could not take showers because they installed a faucet without the shower switch- weeks after not having a faucet, at all. Areas are still in need of paint touchup
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Danville
- Business Description:Cabinet Door World manufactures quality finished & unfinished cabinet doors and ships them directly to your doorstep. Since we handle the manufacturing and shipping we offer highly competitive prices from the heartland of the furniture industry - North Carolina. We offer high quality products and outstanding customer service at reasonable prices. Feel free to reach to us via telephone or through our chat service located at the bottom right of our website. Www.cabinetdoorworld.com. Additional ..Recent Review:Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible servicePaul S.
- Business Description:Kitchen & Bath Concepts offers an array of services from turn-key kitchen or bath projects to simply providing products or even advice to our Do-It-Yourself customers. We offer services for remodel, new construction and design. Additional contact names - Fran Lanari and Andrea EskolaRecent Review:<p>Very responsive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Will make recommendations without being pushy ... if you want to go in a totally different direction than his recommendations, he will work with you and help you get there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! </p> <p>Work Done: Removed single person shower; removed Jacuzzi; knocked down wall to open up bathroom (enlarge); installed new linen closet where old shower stood; installed large 2 person shower where Jacuzzi was; removed old bathroom tiles and closet carpeting; installed new tiles in bathroom and closet; removed old / installed new 2-sink countertop.</p> <p>They were 1 among 5 different quotes. They weren't the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. I had a budget and an idea what it would cost, and they came in right in the ball park. Range of quotes received were $13-27K. The reason I didn't go with the 2 lower bids was they appeared extremely low and didn't trust them, or the quality of materials they would be using was not what my wife and I wanted. At least for my job, Michael Lanari used one does-it-all general contractor to do the work: Steve Maitland. This guy is awesome! I cannot say enough good things about him, his workmanship, work ethic, knowledge, and attention to detail. Treated our home as if it was his own and took great care to not cause damage during the remodel and ensured he cleaned up after himself every day.</p> <p>Overall, we are extremely pleased and consider the remodel a highlight in our home. Bathroom looks great!</p> <p>They do kitchens and baths ... pay him a visit and ask for a quote/site visit, then decide if he's right for you.</p> <p>MOST IMPORTANTLY -- RULE 1: Do your homework and ask lots of questions to avoid surprises and misunderstandings regardless of whoever you decide to hire for your project. Good luck.</pORLANDO M.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:I have been building custom furniture, cabinets, and remodeling for over 30 years. We are owned and operated by myself and my only daughter.
- Business Description:we adjust to the job like last year we installed over 285 homes with cabinets we also build caskiets
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:I've been in construction for over ten years. I'm a licensed contractor and have a small group of employees that I have hand selected of friends and family. I have a great team that I work with from a master plumber, master electrician, a cabinet maker and heating and airRecent Review:As soon as I sent a good review back in September, I never heard another word from NEC. This would have been fine, except that my job was not finished. I began getting text messages with reasons why he was not going to come tomorrow, and what day he would be at my home. That day would come and go, and then I would receive another text apology, another day promised. This continued until Oct. 9. Our final, "without fail" finish day was set for Friday Oct. 11. This time he did not show up, nor did he text or call. In November, I hired another party to come and finish the job. Unfortunately, the story does not end there. NEC is now threatening to sue me for additional money. He is refusing to provide me with a detailed materials and labor list for the work that he did complete. Instead he says he will put a lien on my property. I have kept detailed records and plan to have my day in court, should he go through with the lien threat. Will update you once issue is resolved. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /Sue D.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom CabinetryRecent Review:.Quillen W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Coal Hill
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
cabinet refinishers in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DAVID SEAY WOODWORK117 W 18th St
- DAVID SEAY WOODWORK
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- NEC Construction & Remodeling