Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bradley, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bradley
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Direct Service Overhead Garage Door CompanyDirect Service Overhead came out 30min after my call on a Saturday morning, installed a new circuit board and even adjusted the door when he noticed it wasn't set right. Total expense was very reasonable.
- Precision Door Service of Northwest ArkansasTimely arrival, two workers until afternoon, well organized, demonstrated, and cleaned up after. Appears to be quality product and works great!
- NWA Garage DoorNWA Garage Door did an excellent job! They came out the same day that I called them. Installed a new opener with some nice features that I requested and fixed our door that had loud squeaks. Now you can't even hear the door opening. I would definitely recommend using NWA Garage Door!!
- Harmon Overhead Door IncI was super pleased with their service. They had to come twice but did not charge me for two service calls. The price was great and they were easy to work with. I was not there during the time of work but they were able to come out the same day I called.
- GARAGE DOOR FIXER LLCThe (owner?) man who answered the phone was extremely professional, and has a polished, almost radio personality type of voice. I told him I could be home in the afternoon, so I was given a 1.5 hour service window on the SAME DAY I phoned in the service call. Service technician, Steve, phoned in at the start of the window to tell me he was half an hour away. He spent 1 minute diagnosing the extent of the repairs needed. He took off the broken springs. He put on the new springs. He adjusted some other cables and tensions. It actually runs smoother and quieter than it ever did. We spent about 8 minutes on invoicing and paper work before I wrote a check. I told him it was great service and I was happy enough I would write my first Angie's List review. I could tell these reviews are important to their business, and he let me know they appreciate this courtesy. I would use them again and am recommending them to you
- Overhead Door Company of Springdale IncCalled when i discovered that the spring for the garage door had broken. They scheduled me for the next day and showed up on time. They were quick to assess the situation and get the spring replaced quickly. Would call them again when i need garage door help.
- OVERHEAD DOORThe price wasn't bad. It didn't take them long. We actually got to set the appointment. They just showed up to fix it on time. There were no unexpected issues. Everything was good.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreThey were very prompt in scheduling the job and completed it as promised. They had to return to perform a minor readjustment, but that was done promptly also. Their price for the job was significantly lower than a bid from another firm in this area.
- Ace Garage Doors and MoreWe did our research and found that ACE GARAGE DOORS AND MORE offered much better pricing and the very same quality of materials ..... We will certainly call on Steve and his right hand man again in the future for A + service was outstanding in our book!!!! We rate them 100% service, professionalism, qualit
Garage Door Companies in Bradley
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, ARRecent Review:Chuck was on time as he promised. Cost for replacement was very reasonable and he had everything he needed in his well-equipped van. You could tell Chuck has done this a few times (several times a week, according to him) and the take-down and replacement was very quick. The best part is that it works so well now! We replaced an older unit and the new unit even included a keypad for remote-less entry. Chuck took the time to lubricate all the hinges and the door is very silent now. I'm very pleased and will call Chuck when we need help on the older units in my house! Call Chuck. He's very friendly, courteous, thoughtful, and capableEarl D.
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Gene Vance, James Copeland
- Business Description:We have over 30 years experience in providing quality products and service. We are the one-stop solution that meets your every upward-acting-door need. Our staff is eager and ready to answer your questions and provide you with quality service that is insured and bonded. Featuring premium materials, superior craftsmanship and innovative functionRecent Review:I called two companies when looking for a garage door replacement. First company took over two weeks to give me a quote. Camden Overhead door and Glass was out within a week. <br>The price was very competitive and the quote given had many different options. Riley Gilliam was the person who provided me with the quote and was very professional and informative. Talking to him, allowed me to pick options that I did not know I could afford. Example, I was able to pick an insulated door for only 79 dollars extra. I was also very happy with this company due to their willingness to install an operator that they did not sell. Most companies are not willing to work with their customers with parts you provide because they only make money off of the labor and not the part. <br>They provided me with an install date that was within two weeks of the quote, very prompt service. <br>Josh Anders was the technician who provided the installation of the new garage door and operator. After talking with him, I was very pleased to hear that he had moved to the area and already had a lot of experience installing garage door equipment. The experience of Josh shows in the installation of the door. <br>During the install, he was very professional and allowed me to customise where he installed some of the equipment. The full install took less than 4 hours and from the installation, you can see where he did not cut any corners. The garage door shuts so smoothly, it also seals itself to where very little, if any air escapes. I had no clue that a garage door could be installed to the point where it actually seals. <br>One other person I worked with during this process was a lady named Brandy, she was the person in billing. She was very nice and professional also. <br>My overall opinion is extremely positive and will be calling them for all my future glass and garage door needs. <br>Do and Don'ts - Only thing I can say is, DO NOT just buy the cheapest door.Pay a tiny bit extra and have them install a door that is insulated. <-- One of the better decisions I have made recently. <br> <br> <br> <brJames C.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:Our "only" negative comment about Ground Zero Shelters is that they do not come to a persons residence to give the sales pitch and demonstration. You must go to their showroom or see their product at a home show. This being said, we were extremely happy with the sales experience, reminders and installation of our shelter. They called about 10 days prior to the installation for a reminder, their installers called the day before and the morning of the installation to remind us that they would be at our home at the designated time. They showed up as promised and were completed with the installation in less than 1 1/2 hours time! Thank you Ground ZeroTony & Cindy F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Bradley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co925 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Jonesboro Overhead Door Co
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC