Baker's Carpentry & Remodeling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2011

Baker's Carpentry & Remodeling can heal your home with quick and professional quality work preventing additional damage, wasted utilities, and depreciated home value. Keeping your home in tip-top health is easier and more affordable than you think. Neglecting your home actually costs you more than you expect. Call Aaron Baldwin and his team of professionals to make your home improvement needs and dreams a reality!...

Derrick's Power Washing

THE BEST CLEANING FOR THE BEST PRICE! Hello my name is Derrick and I provide quality power washing for a very reasonable price! Let me know what you need done and I will see what I can do! Just give me a CALL or TEXT at 620-304-1954. Thank you! Have a great day!

Shewmaker Roofing LLC

Shewmaker Roofing is based in NW Arkansas. We specialize in insurance re-roofs and new construction roofs. We assist our clients through the entire insurance process. Shewmaker Roofing is a father and son duo, Brian Shewmaker - Owner / General contractor, Chase Shewmaker - Co-Owner / Project Management. We are properly licensed and insured. We do tasks such as roofing, siding, and gutter replacement. Siding and gutter repairs are usually done when we are replacing the roof as well. If you are looking for work other than what is listed please contact our other company Shewmaker Construction LLC

ETA Roofing Company

With over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We specialize in shingle roofing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give ETA Roofing Company a call today, we look forward to working with you!

10/20/2016

Very pleased with Aaron's work. If we every need another improvement done, Aaron will be the one to do it. Thanks Aaron.

Description of Work
Install onyx double bathroom sink counter top and tile back splash.

Category countertops

09/11/2016

Description of Work
Aaron Baldwin, owner of Baker Construction & Carpentry, is professional and does an A+ job.

09/29/2015

Description of Work
Came out to the house to take measurements and see what we needed. Said he would get back to us but like all of the others NEVER heard back. Why waste their time along with mine. Even if he now came to us with a quote would not use under any circumstances.

Category home remodeling

As a business owner, I just wanted to let Mr. [Member Name Removed] know that the estimate for the entire work scope of their project was sent via e-mail on Sept. 17 at 12:52 A.M. Sometimes estimates might go into a clients spam folder for unknown reasons. My business requires many long hours and sometimes into early morning to finish paperwork. This estimate was for extensive interior remodeling ...

10/09/2014

Our new older home had loose and cracked tiles in the tub/ shower area. There was definitely water getting behind them. We called up Aaron Baldwin/ Baker's Carpentry to get an estimate and find out what we should do. Mr.Baldwin and his helper did a great job of working with us to get the desired result with the best quality for our dollar. He was very helpful and gave us plenty of advice and was e...

Description of Work
Replaced existing tile around tub with a new tub surround enclosure. Install new tiles around the enclosure. Also, Removed moisture damaged material from behind the old tile and replace with new insulation. Add a plumbing access panel behind faucet for easier access later.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Thanks you for spending the time out of your day to place your review. I am glad that the project was done when it was to save you money down the road ( this type of water damage could end up requiring subfloor or even floor joist replacement if left for long periods of time). I am also pleased to know that you feel that you received a good value for the dollars that were spent. I look forward to ...

10/28/2013

This is my second job with Aaron, and based on my previous experience on the first job, he did not disappoint. Aaron's character and work ethic is top notch. Always showed up for work on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. The tilework is beautiful .. can't find 1 thing to complain about. Aaron will always be at the top of my list for remodeling jobs.

Description of Work
Removed existing marble for walk in shower to repair leak under shower floor. Replaced all marble with ceramic and glass tile.

Category home remodeling

Thanks again to this customer for allowing me to serve them. I am glad that the attention to detail was noticed and as always will continue to be the highlight of my business model. Not everyone notices the details or the extra time it takes to make these noticed, but when they do, it is much appreciated. Thanks again for your business, Aaron Baldwin

Wood framed sunrooms. Concrete work. Manufactured stone. Room additions. Landscaping. Wood floors. Tile. Bathroom & kitchen remodeling. Custom decks. Retainer walls. Landscape lighting. Carports. Storage sheds & buildings. Landscape design & installation. Brick pavers & flagstone. Patios. Walkways. Ponds & waterfall features.

Lawn-fertilizing, spraying, mowing & small tree pruning.