Learning how to repair Berber carpet starts with identifying the type of damage that occurred. Using this guide, you’ll learn five different types of damages that can happen and how to fix them so your carpet looks brand new.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Bald Knob, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Bald Knob
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Meisenheimer Floor CoveringHe had all the correct tools and did a great job with a great personality.I would hire him again with any carpet problem.
- C & P CarpetsStarted one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeks
- Kevin Swanson FlooringSmoothly. They are a little on the more expensive side when compared to others, but they are worth the extra money. Quick turn around. Prompt and professional.
- SNC Enterprises, LLCThe company helped me pick the right color of carpet to go with the tile we had used throughout the house. I love the way the colors blend together. On a couple of occasions I had to wait for a call back, it came the same day but I was anxious to get the installation done so I guess I was impatient. We ordered the carpet and then had to wait 7 days for the carpet to come in but then they set a date for installation in 4 days. We are very happy with their work
- Lowe'sOverall, I have had a very good experience with them. Their staff is there when we call. They will give us our options. They supplied a installer for us and they were quite good.
- C & P CarpetsThe price was competitive with other providers and the individuals I dealt with appeared to have good knowledge of their products and carpet and installation issues. The estimator showed up as scheduled. The installers showed up first thing in the morning as scheduled, finished that day, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves. A good, professional job
- Classic RestorationJames Dunbar, owner of Classic Restorations, came in after a water line on the dishwasher broke and flooded the kitchen and surveyed the damage. Worked up a plan of restoration, submitted plan to insurance agent, got approval and started destruction.They had to rip out the hardwood plank flooring, appliances, cabinets, drywall, sub flooring, carpet in adjoining hall, pad, sub flooring, wall studs and footings. While waiting for dry out, James worked with Jill Lawrence, interior designer from Little Rock and came up with a fantastic design. This plan was approved by us and the insurance company. After removing floor, cabinets, island, ceiling, appliances, drywall, the restoration began. James working with his expert crew Wes and Charlie built custom cabinets, pantry, broom closet. The ceiling got indirect lighting on dimmers. The new counter tops were installed and white ceramic back splash added. We decided to go with all new appliances in stainless. James came up with a really spiffy custom made hood with neat adjustable lights under the hood for lighting the cooking service. White ceramic tile floor made the kitchen seem 3 times bigger and much brighter than the previous dark hardwood plank flooring.The professionalism was evident through out the entire job as they cleaned up at the end of each work day. They showed expert touches like double coating interiors of all cabinets, caulking all seams, grouting and sealing grouting, adjusting all cabinet doors and drawers for alignment and spacing. It was a real pleasure to work with a real professional craftsman and his crew. It was an overall excellent rather than a royal pain. Classic Restorations is over the top recommended. Thank you for a great job
- Carpet One Floor and HomeVery broad selection of carpeting Great service and communication (no pressure to buy) Pricing on a similar carpet was greater than Lowes, but selection was wider Very good installation of Stairs and Bedroom (they needed a clean and dry area open to cut the carpet and had to do in in the driveway)... took about 5 hours Remember to ask them to leave the remaining carpet remnants (you paid for them and you can use them in a closet or elsewhere
Carpet Installers in Bald Knob
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:Full service flooring contractor with 50 years experience. Hardwood, carpet, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile, luxury vinyl plank and tile, custom showers, etc. Reliable professional installation and financing available if neededRecent Review:Three planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonablMichael and Deena M.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:Our store has 3 very helpful employees, 4 amazing installers who truelly are the best, we do carpet,vinyl,LVT,LVP,Hardwoods,Laminates,ceramic,porcelain,custom baths and showers. We also sale and install counter tops, most kitchen remodelsRecent Review:unknownJean G.
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer serviceDonna C.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Recent Review:I had purchased sheets of glass tiles and selected my kitchen cabinets, countertop, and flooring based on these tiles. My 1974 Little Rock house has nothing level or square. My contractor installed the tiles in the wet bar area, and they looked awful. I told him to stop and I called two tile installers for estimates. Leon was the lower bid, and he impressed me because he pointed out problem areas, things I needed to decide about, and the fact that I needed UNsanded grout because the glass tiles would be scratched with sanded grout. I wanted dark brown grout, and that was a challenge to locate, but I finally did. Leon came early one morning to install tiles, and I took off work so I could watch his installation. After a few hours, I knew he was excellent, so I left and went to work. He returned to grout the following morning. I am thrilled at the outcome, and I took him to my daughter's nearby 1967 house so he could give me a bathroom redo estimate. I highly recommend. He also does wood flooring installation, but my floors were already doneKathleen P.
- Business Description:SNC began servicing the Twin Lakes area in 2003. We began as a custom tile installation company and rapidly grew into a full service flooring sales and service provider, this growth was insisted on by satisfied customers that needed us to expand our services. We immediately started our expansion and shortly became the fastest growing flooring and natural stone counter top company in North Central Arkansas. To date we strive to continue our expansion and provide the largest, newest, and most i..Recent Review:Nothing but positive at this business! <br />Jim K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
Decide whether to dye your carpet or replace it, depending on the kinds of stains present, the color of carpet, and its material. In addition, get the information you need about how to find and hire a carpet dyeing professional.
Berber carpet is a resilient, attractive option for any basement space. If it is properly maintained, it can last for 10 to 20 years. It comes in many styles, each with pros and cons. Learn how to choose the best Berber carpeting for your home.
Find carpet installers in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
carpet installers in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Abbey Carpet & Floor2810 S Walton Blvd
- Abbey Carpet & Floor
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- C & P Carpets
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- SNC Enterprises, LLC1606 HIGHWAY 62 E
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- SNC Enterprises, LLC
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- THE FLOOR STORE
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR