For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Atkins, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Atkins
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company read less
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home read less
- Joshua CompanyThey did a great job, worked in in a flower bed and did no damage, could not even tell that they had a ladder in it. Everything works perfect now with the water drain from the roof. Everything was cleaned up inside. They went the extra mile I thought by checking under my house and in my garage and replacing the trim inside the house. The price was also very fair for the labor and materials put into this project read less
- Stover's RestorationWe had a leak in lower level of our rental @ 1715 James St in Derby, Ks. Renter reported mold on wall so we called Stovers. They cam over right away.
- R & R Custom ContractorsI was very pleased with the work R&R did. If you are doing a 203(k) loan, they are the perfect solution, as they know just how it works and are partnered with Wells Fargo. They were friendly and professional and did good work; I recommend them!
- SERVPRO Northwest ArkansasThe men did a terrific job! At 5:45 a.m. I discovered water in about 1/3 of finished basement--a broken supply line under the bathroom vanity, which had been leaking for a few hours. Our insurance company had Servpro of Northwest Arkansas respond and Kevin was here at 9:30 a.m. to start paperwork, followed within a few minutes by Jose and Dustin with equipment to remove the water, and start the drying process with fans (22 of them!) and two large dehumidifiers. The baseboard molding was removed from four rooms, and was done with great care. Those baseboards were taken outdoors and sprayed with antibacterial/antifungal material and laid to dry (on a covered deck). Within four hours they had this "first stage" of the project done. They estimated 3-5 days drying time (it has been hot and humid here). One person came back each day to check the drying progress, and it took only 3 days. The equipment was carefully removed and loaded in their truck when they finished. All three of the "crew" were professional in appearance and demeanor. They answered questions with a smile, and were sincere in working the job to their, and my, satisfaction. I could not be more pleased with their work and the timeliness of their arrival, and conscientious manner of treating our property and their knowledge and training for the job. We would definitely call them again read less
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCThey worked with us on timing issues. They went above and beyond. They made it easy and less stressful for us.
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe weather was unusually cold during the first part of the work (April 2014) and that retarded the drying time of the drywall mud such that the popcorn peeled when the paint dried.. The owner came out and inspected thoroughly and identified problem areas that I had not noticed. They repaired and repainted everything in reasonable time. I give them an A++++++++ read less
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCExtremely responsive in giving a written estimate and following up with a date when they could do the work. Estimated 3-4 days to do the work. Finished in 1.5 days. Called, each day, before they arrived to make sure it was still convenient for me. Workers were professional, courteous and friendly. Repaired water damage in ceiling. Room looked better than before the damage. I plan to use them again and will recommend them to anyone who asks. They covered floors and cabinets to make sure they were clean. They cleaned as they worked and cleaned up after finishing. Even cleaned parts of the garage floor where they worked read less
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCAR Restoration took on this job with knowledge, reassuring me that home would be completely restored. I picked out new carpets, floorings, paint colors and stayed out of their way. I couldn't be more satisfied and happy with all phases of this restoration.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Atkins
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today read lessRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as well read lessRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be calling read lessLARRY D.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or.. read lessRecent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteed read lessRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needs read lessCatherine B.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-up read lessCam S.
- Business Description:Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response.Recent Review:Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house read lessMargaret M.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
- Business Description:Wall 2 Wall Restoration is a locally owned and operated restoration company serving the Fort Smith region of Northwest Arkansas. Our team is dedicated to helping home and property owners restore their life and recover their property after a house fire, flood, mold takeover, or any other kind of disaster. In fact, we’ve seen it all, from flooded basements and water-damaged ceilings to fire damage, smoke damage, and so much more read lessRecent Review:no work was hired out for our needs. You need to put a place for comment on no work or no hire.April W.
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS read less
Deals in Atkins for Water Damage Restoration
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Bee Branch
water and fire damage restoration in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- ACCI Restoration & Resources103 Pellet Ln
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- Amazing Grace Restoration & Remediation350 S Harkrider St
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INC701 WEIR RD
- A State Handymen Inc
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Natural State Building and Remodeling592 Private Road 1699
- Natural State Building and Remodeling
- Stanley Steemer699 Madison St
- Stanley Steemer