Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Get matched with top glass repair shops in Atkins, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local glass repair shops.
Recent Glass Repair Reviews in Atkins
- BAREFIELD'S AUTO SALVAGEDerek the mechanic is great to work with. We have done business with them for a couple of years. He is always quick to assist us. Very prompt service. On occasion it takes two trips to sort out an issue but they are fairly priced and honest.
- Glass Doctor of Northwest ArkansasTHey were prompt and professional. The service was reasonably priced. We would use again.
- GLASS PLUSThe price was really cheap. They came and got the work done and didn't mess around. They were here to work. Their prices were great. For the quality of work they did, the price couldn't be beaten. I would definitely use them again.
- Glass Doctor of Northwest ArkansasThey did an excellent job. They took the original trim off, and were able to use it again. They were timely and completed the job quickly.
- Glass Doctor of Greers Ferry, ARService was performed professionally and promptly. I called in dimensions; product was ready next morning. I would recommend Glass Doctors.
- MALIBU SHOWER ENCLOSURESI had a great experience. They were responsive, professional and did a quality job. I called to get a quote, and Brett came out that evening to measure. Andy, their installer installed the door a couple of weeks later in a matter of minutes. Great fit and finish on the door. Very professional guys all around. I paid $550 for a door that was roughly 30 inches wide and maybe 5 feet tall; I got a quote from another local glass shop for the same door (even the same hardware supplier was used) and it was $830. I would definately recommend Malibu to friend and family read less
- Glass Doctor of Northwest ArkansasI called because some sort of seal had come off my double pane window. They made an appointment to be here, and turned up exactly on time. I had tried to fix the loose seal, but was unable to. And before they arrived, I walked through a sliding screen door and knocked it out it's track. My husband and I both tried to fix it but could not. The 2 gentlemen from Glass Doctor arrived and fixed the double pane window in moments by putting the seal back into place. They then looked at my screen door (not the kind of thing they would normally work on), and put it back. They remembered they had been here 6 months or so ago to replace a car windshield and they told me there would be no charge They just asked me to remember them in the future. They made my day read less
- Glass Doctor of Northwest ArkansasThey arrived to perform the work as scheduled and were very professional and knew what they were doing. My only issue and it isn't a big one, I thought the total charge was a little too much for the length of time that the job took
- GRIFFIN GLASSIt did not go well. They failed to show up on the first appointment, and were late for the second by 4 hours. They then decided to take a lunch after only working 2 hours on the second appointment. They damaged 3 of my window sills during the installation, and didn't make any attempt to fix them. One of their trucks had a leak, which stained my driveway. The windows are fine, I just didn't appreciate the workers read less
- GLASS PRODO NOT HIRE AUTO GLASS NOW!!! They broke the lift gate lock, pull cup and paneling clips that should have never been removed (the panels removed had nothing to do with the installation or removal of the glass). Also scratched the paint in multiple locations and placed the glass in incorrectly. Once the job was complete they asked for payment and left. The techs never informed me of any of the damages. An hour after they left I discovered all the damages that the techs caused while working on my vehicle. I called the store immediately and was met with 'that is not our problem' and to bring the vehicle into the store the next day. I took the vehicle in the next day. The Manager, Selena, told me that everything that was broken was not caused by her techs and it was not her problem. She also called out one of the techs to look at the glass installation. Her tech told me that it was a perfect installation for a back glass. I asked to speak to her District Manager everyday for three days. She kept telling she contacted him and when I would point out that he had not called me she would tell me she never contacted him. At one point during the process of trying to get Auto Glass Now in Springdale, AR to fix all the damages they have done, Selena, the store manager told me that she had ordered a replacement pull cup for the one that they had broken. Three weeks later I have still not received the pull cup. I finally got in contact with the District Manager of the store in Springdale, AR and presented all my evidence in regards to the damage that his techs have done to my car. I have told him repeatedly to respond back to me via written communication only but he is insistent on having a phone conversation. The store manager, Selena, and the techs have called me a liar/fibber about the whole situation. I highly recommend going to another glass shop in town. I had to take my vehicle to the dealership and have all the parts broken replaced. I asked the dealership to inspect the installed glass and tell me if it is or is not installed correctly. The findings were that it was not installed correctly and the techs did not know how to handle the tools that they use to remove the old seal on the broken glass which in turn scratched my paint in several places. The glass was removed and re-installed by a professional glass company. This $472.19 glass replacement is now costing me $2,660 to fix. Spend the extra $50 -$100 at a true glass replacement company read less
Glass Repair Contractors in Atkins
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience, Bella Vista Glass & Mirror is a local, family owned and operated window and glass service in Gravette. Our company is based on the belief that the customers needs are of the utmost importance, and is committed to meeting those needs. We provide custom work on showers, doors, mirrors, cabinet glass and more. We work with both residential and commercial properties. Bella Vista Glass & Mirror specializes in window replacement and creating breathtaking frameless .. read less
- Business Description:Licensed, Bonded, Insured. Family Owned and Operated. 1-5 Employees. Sub-contracting available. Fair Pricing.Recent Review:We were very impressed with how well Louie integrated his efforts with those of other contractors. He told the prime contractor and us the points in the process where he needed to be involved, and he showed up punctually when those points arrived. He used thick, heavy glass and heavy-duty stainless steel hardware. The results looked great. <br /> We did have an issue with the two glass doors needing adjustment due to settling in the wall to which they are attached. Louie was responsive and effective in resolving the issues. <br /> I would not hesitate to recommend Ozark Mountain Glass to a friend. <br / read lessDuane B.
- Recent Review:Very well. Work done as described, no surprises.Craig W.
- Business Description:Automatic Door Sales and Service has been in business since 1969. We distribute Horton and Nabco Gyrotech products across the state of Arkansas. We service all makes and models of pedestrian automatic doors, operators, and manual commercial doors. We are AAADM certified to do service, installs, and inspections on all commercial doors. We service the Central area of Arkansas read less
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling read lessRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of read lessPaul B.
- Business Description:With more than 18 years of experience in the industry, we know what it takes to deliver the superior services you're looking for and at competitive prices you deserve.
- Business Description:Welcome to your production house for custom glass: we design and handcraft glass panels and sculptures for your needs! Call us to get quote now based on square footage! Contact online representative for immediate consultation read lessRecent Review:For my last project I needed 25 pieces of semi transparent textured bend inserts. Palace Of Glass provided preproduction sketches displaying the different styles of pattern layout. My client choose to manufacture a sample first and Palace Of Glass delivered expedited production. Sample really helped to make final decision even though it was not cheap!!! The order was delivered timely, and detailed photos were provided by the factory including the shipping crates and the cut outs for hinges. Would order again! <br read lessSusan D.
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:Mountain Glass Arts is the premier distributor of borosilicate glass, as well as all lampworking, glassblowing and flameworking supplies. Our emphasis is on the customer. The primary goal of our company is to supply you with friendly, knowledgeable, expedient and accurate service. Please call us anytime for any reason, we look forward to hearing from you. If you have tried other suppliers and weren't satisfied, give us a try, we strive to be the best read less
- Business Description:We specialize in custom stained and leaded art glass windows for residential applications such as front doors, kitchen cabinets and bathroom windows. We also do small and mid size commercial and religious projects. We use all forms of art glass including sandblasted designs and mirrors. We create stepping stones, wall hangings and love pushing the boundaries of glass! We offer free estimates. We typically have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. We have recently completed windows for the Wal-Mart Visit.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass repair contractor articles
Whether you’re dealing with glass that’s completely broken in two or only has a small chip, you can easily tackle cracked glass in about 30 minutes to an hour. Fixing small cracks in glass is something you can tackle on the weekend or after work.
Question by Guest_9190477: Our house was built in the 80's and has a living room wall with floor to ceiling smoke mirrors and a bedroom with floor to ceiling mi
Find glass repair shops in
- Bee Branch
glass repair shops in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Automatic Door Sales & Service 3013 Corporate Ctr
- Automatic Door Sales & Service
- Glass Doctor of Northwest Arkansas1107-D Shaver St.
- Glass Doctor of Northwest Arkansas
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- Mountain Glass Arts1370 Tunnel Rd
Asheville, North Carolina
- Mountain Glass Arts
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services