When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Salem, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Salem
- Linander's Tree Service LLCThis company greatly exceeded my expectations. The area now looks like a city park whereas before is was a "jungle" of vines and trees. Everything about the experience with this company was exceptional.
- Linander's Tree Service LLCLinander's had a huge task cleaning my front and back yards after recent storms blew over several trees and debris was everywhere. It was an all day, almost 12 hours, job and they were efficient and professional. They did a fantastic job! My yard looks great!
- Linander's Tree Service LLCI would totally use this service again! I would say "Great bunch of guys" except I never saw anyone come or go! Greg is a pro and anyone needing trees down should use them!
- Matthew & Jody's Tree Service LLCThey did a good job. The limbs were over the house. They took them down and nothing happened to the house. The trees were located between 2 houses so they had to be climbed and dismantled. They had to climb and then cut them down piece by piece and they really had to be careful with that. The price was good. The quality was very good. Their responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism were good
- DRAPER'S CONSTRUCTIONThe crew arrived early, in order to set up, and worked consistently until the job was finished. Both workmen were friendly and professional. Not only do I recommend them, but I will continue to use their services.
- HUGHES HAULERSPerfect. Showed up on time and removed everything as promised. Price was as stated. Would definately use again.
- Matthew & Jody's Tree Service LLCI will use Matthew & Jody's Tree Service again. Its become very hard to find businesses that perform satisfactory & show up when scheduled. Nice "Turn-Key" operation from start to finish. These folk's were great!
- Matthew & Jody's Tree Service LLCThe men from Matthew and Jody's were thorough, explained their estimates, carefully examined my yard for other trees that might need to be removed in the future, and their prices were more than fair. Their estimate was hundreds of dollars less than the other two companies I contacted. They cut up and hauled off the trees they removed, then used a blower to make sure the yard was as clean as possible. They followed up afterwards to be sure that their work was satisfactory. I highly recommend them for their honesty, integrity, fair-pricing, and the quality of their work
Hauling Services in Salem
- Business Description:Since 1993, Linander’s Tree Service has been taking care of the tree service needs throughout the surrounding communities of Phenix City, Alabama and Columbus, Georgia. With the right crew on the job and the right tools at hand, we are able to take on any job you may have no matter how big or small. At Linander’s Tree Service, we will always make sure the job is done right from start to finishRecent Review:Excellent, everyone from Greg to the youngest worker were great and very professional.Kevin N.
- Business Description:First Step Environmental is a family owned business that has operated in Alabama for many years and also travels around the country when our services are needed during natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and ice storms. Our employees are very polite and knowledgeable on their scope of work. Our equipment is late model, well maintained and ready to do the job. Our normal operation area is most of south Alabama, north Florida and southwest Georgia. We remove all types of trees and v..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againanna W.
- Business Description:* Installation of Professional Grade ActiveYards Vinyl and Aluminum, Wood, & Chain-link Fencing * Installation of Professional Grade Seamless aluminum gutters custom built and designed for your home * Wide variety of styles, custom built fencing installed at the customer's residence and/or business * FREE, Professional In-Home Sales Consultation * Total Project Management - Professionals handle the job from start to finish * Professional installation by background checked and insured service ..Recent Review:I paid 3500 for a new pine privacy fence. I was putting a sealer on it, and the fence gate was blown shut by wind and broke the latch. I took a look at the latch and realized how extremely cheap it was. I called the contractor to ask for a replacement, to which he told me it wasn’t cheap and that it couldn’t have been wind that broke it. I found a better, sturdier, latch at Lowe’s for 25 bucks and installed it myself. Disappointed that I paid a premium price but didn’t receive great service. Would not recommendCameron B.
- Business Description:All phases of Residential Remodeling and light Commercial work. Electrical and Cabinet Subcontractor are used when applicable. Billing is per job
- Business Description:We provide lawncare, pressure washing and large trash removal including mowing, edging, trimming and mulching. We are a veteran owned, licensed and insured company that saw a need in our community for honest and quality work. Ask about all our services: 334-540-1769
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Smiths Station
- Phenix City
- Fort Benning
- Fort Mitchell
- West Point
- Waverly Hall
- Pine Mountain
hauling services in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-DisposalPO Box 997
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- First Step Environmental 680 County Road 4408
- First Step Environmental
- Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling4802 Kolb Ave
- Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling
- Linander's Tree Service LLC4A Carroll Dr
Phenix City, Alabama
- Linander's Tree Service LLC
- Shootin' trailers llc
- Shootin' trailers llc
- Veterans transport1021 Berkshire Dr
- Veterans transport