If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Salem, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Salem
- Martes RefinishingWork went quickly with very little mess with an excellent result. Job was completed per my tight schedule and I am super happy with the result.
- K&B Tub restorationK & B did an excellent job refinishing my antique tub. My tub looks fantastic. They also left me written instructions on how to care for and clean the tub so it would maintain the finish. I was so impressed with them, I have hired them to do further work for me, as they also do painting and other repairs read less
- Tub Repair and GlazeMy husband and I went to Columbus to do some yard work on our rental property while there were no renters in the house. When we went inside to take a quick look around to make sure all was neat and clean we were shocked and surprised to see the damage to the bathtub attached to the master bedroom, we now knew why our house wasn’t renting. When we returned to Austell we had no idea who to use for such a job so I turned to Google and up popped Angie’s List as well as some other names in the Columbus area that did tub repair. We decided that the membership in Angie’s List would be money well spent. From the list we called Tub Repair and Glaze, I explained the situation to Shane and told him I couldn’t meet him at the house, would he please contact the rental agency to used their key, which he very kindly did. He viewed our tub the same day, called and gave me his quote to repair the tub (which was VERY reasonable). He worked my property in the next day, and refused to be paid until the work could be viewed so that I was pleased (I sent my daughter, who lives in Columbus). To put it plainly, Shane was amazing. I am so glad I joined Angie’s List, I know that I would have never found Shane, and then who knows what would have happened or what it would have cost. FYI, happy ending to the story, our house was viewed four times over the weekend after Shane repaired our tub and now our house is rented read less
- the bathtubmanFloyd showed up on time for the consultation that I had made two days prior and looked at the tub. Gave me a price and time frame that was less then the larger companies had quoted and wanted to start work that day. Due to timing I planned out the date for him to come and refinish the tub. the day the work was done, he arrived on time, showed me all the stages of what he was doing and explained any question I had on the process. The work took around three hours total and came out great! I'll upload photos of the work for befores and afters. Everyone has said it turned out great read less
- Tub Repair and GlazeShane was on time, very efficient, and explained what he was going to do. Excellent work and the tubs look much better. Shane said tubs did not need to be re-glazed. Cleaned up area after he finished. Highly pleased with his work.
- True Home Value Home CenterPremier Nu Bath can improve on their prices, I had to haggle with them, I had a price in my head and we had to negotiate down and I got what I wanted to pay so my advise would be to negotiate on the price.
- K&B Tub restorationThe two bathrooms that were remodeled turned out great. Custom painted counter tops, painted cabinets, new flooring. One tub resurfaced/painted. Excellent result! The storage area became a really sharp looking gym. Kevin brought a designer's eye to the project, and we are very pleased with how it turned out!! Areas painted were also done very well - sharp lines between the walls and the crown moulding. Excellent work, we will definitely be using them again read less
- Hangman Business InstallationOwner was very nice and professional every time a talked to him but never followed through with promise to provide written estimate. Called him at least 3 times. He always apologized and said that he would do it, but never did.
- The Bathtub ManI am the General Manager of a hotel here in Columbus, GA....and due to the age of the property, I decided to put a plan of action together to help "brighten" up our bathrooms in August of 2008. We decided to look at a Bathtub renovation company, and called The Bathtub Man. Floyd Thomas stopped by the hotel the same week I spoke with him, and he said he could take care of any refinishing needs we may have. He told me he would refinish a tub in one of my guest rooms, at no charge, so we could see the quality of his workmanship. His workmanship was pretty good...however spraying the re-finishing product over old damaged caulking was not the renovation solution I was looking for. I spoke with Mr. Floyd Thomas, as he stopped by the property about a month later, to tell him My Regional Vice President (My Boss) did not get approval for capital money necessary to renovate our bathtubs. This was the last I heard from Mr. Thomas until I was doing my weekly grocery shopping November 15th 2008 at the Supermarket, when I "bumped into him" and he said that I owed him for the "FREE WORK HE PERFORMED in August." I was in a slight rush at that moment, gave him my business card and asked him to stop by the hotel anytime during normal business hours and we would discuss payment arrangements. He stopped by on 11/18/08 with an invoice in the amount of $350.00. Mr. Floyd's body language and tone of voice was unprofessional, and I figured if I submit his invoice for $350.00, and pay him I could wash my hands of the whole situation. I explained to him we pay invoices on a net 30 basis....meaning he submits an invoice on 11/18/08...he would have payment within 30 days. When speaking with our accounts payable department, the check was mailed on 12/12/08. I was out of town the week of 12/17/08 thru 12/21/08, and Mr. Floyd Thomas stopped by on 12/18/08 wanting to speak with me, and my two front office employees informed him that I was not in, and he left. My front desk clerk stated Mr. Floyd Thomas's wife called the next day 12/19/08, speaking with my front desk clerk, demanding she speak to my boss because we made him wait at the hotel for 3 hours and I never showed up, and how we had basically mistreated Mr. Floyd Thomas. The whole situation was very strange, and I feel that it is necessary that Mr. and Mrs. Thomas's business practices should be communicated out there somewhere since there are only 2 bathtub re-finishing companies to choose from in the Yellow Pages of the local phone book. I hope this information is useful to someone in Columbus, Georgia wondering who they should hire to refinish their bathtub. I feel as if I was "taken for a ride," and things could have gone really bad if I had decided to not pay Mr. Thomas for the free example of his workmanship read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Salem
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for home, business, bathroom, kitchen, basement, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Very well ,and I will definitely use him again, and highly recommend him to othersDonna C.
- Business Description:A Small Business focused on providing quality work and building long term relationships with our customers. “We treat your home like our own.” We provide full remodel services room painting, flooring, siding and trim work, Sheetrock, Tile Showers, Tile Backsplash, Tile Flooring, Pressure Washing, Door Installation & More read lessRecent Review:Replied immediately with price & repaired the very next day. Work was done exactly as described & I was kept up to date throughout. Very impressed with professionalism & kindness. Would use again!I S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:I am a General Contractor with 19+ years of experience. I am able to assist you with any home improvement needs with fair and reasonable pricing.I look forward to giving your home the makeover you want. I have the following credentials: State of Alabama Licenced Residential Contracting Operation. Member of Alabama Home Builders Assoc. Housing Inspection Foundation Member. EPA Lead Safe Firm. Home Builders Licensure Board Certified. Builders License Training Institute. PSI Exams. Distance E.. read less
- Business Description:Attention Home Improvement!!! Home Improvement Attention Save We install ceramic tile flooring, showers, and backsplaces. I also pecialize in wood flooring, laminate flooring, painting & drywall. DO NOT PAY RETAIL for installation. Call Brian 706-358-354 read lessRecent Review:Mr. Brian Wise was recommended by the plumber we where currently using. He told that he is very detailed and is good at his job. Yet throughout the tile laying process Brian continuously, placed blame on the plumber for the delays and added cost. We verbally made an agreement on May 6 (gave him a check for material on 5/7 and down payment on 5/8 along with a signed contract) Mr. Wise indicated that it would take 5-7 days to complete this project. We agreed that Brian would give us a list of supplies needed and we would purchase the items. We asked Brian several times for this list and he keeps telling us he would give it to us. A week later he gave us a supply list with 9 items on it. Which he did not use several of those items. During this entire process, he was purchasing items and giving us the receipts for him to be reimbursed. Brian would tell us that he would be on the job site at a certain time and would show up 1 1/2- 2 hours late. Brian brought workers with him to work, plus Brian’s wife and the workers significant others. One of his workers was suppose to install the light fixture, however, he left prior to the completing the task. This was a further delay that Brian placed blame on someone else.Brian built the shower and when confronted about blemishes and the floor not level and having standing water, he indicated that there was nothing wrong, this is how he does all of them and that we were critical of his work. Brian told his one of his subcontractor that we where rushing him and the spots in the floor where his foot prints. We had it checked out, by another professional tile installer, which he indicated that the floor was unlevel and it needed to be corrected. He also added that he would not pay for this work as it was. Brian in the presence of his wife argued with my wife and was very confrontational about it. Brian had a subcontractor finish the tile work and correct the shower floor. Brian came back on 5/25 to finish the remainder of the project except for the tile around the vanity and the sealant for the grout. He was paid in full on 5/25 and after he left I noticed that he took the left over supplies with him. I called him on 5/31 and left a VM that the vanity was in place and ready for the trim. Brian text my wife that he was never coming back. We have a written contract with him and he has failed to honor his contract. Brian also text my wife to sue him. Brian also indicated that he was a license contractor with insurance, but I am unable to verify any license with the state of Georgia and Brian is not consistent, unorganized, talks to much and does not follow through on his agreement read lessKulumanu P.
- Business Description:we are a personally owned company with 20 plus years experience. who values our costumers wants, we specialize in home and commercial repairs or remodels and renovations, we do additions as well.
- Business Description:Refacing countertop , tubs an minor home improvement such as tile laying , carpet cleaning and painting and home cleaning
- Business Description:I'm Derrick owner of A&D painting and remodeling we been in business for over 15yrs we paint, sheetrock, flooring, light plumbing, light electrical etc...
- Business Description:We specialize in all aspects of home, lawn, and tree care. "Putting craftsmanship in front of the dollar."
- Business Description:Since 1994, we have been trusted from people like you on their home renovation needs. All estimates are free of charge and are compatiable with insurance companies. We are family owned and operated; we may use subcontractors as needed. No job to big or small; we do it all read lessRecent Review:It turned out to be fine. My basement looks fine and neat now. They did exactly what we agreed that they will do. There were no screaming and no arguing. They were the back slap and hand shake. <br /> <br /> Their price was excellent read lessRomona G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Smiths Station
- Phenix City
- Fort Benning
- Fort Mitchell
- West Point
- Waverly Hall
- Pine Mountain
bathtub refinishers in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 431 SUPPLY404 HIGHWAY 431 S
Phenix City, Alabama
- 431 SUPPLY
- Double J Lawn Care & Services23 Bryant Dr.
- Double J Lawn Care & Services
- East Alabama NuGlaze3006 Mathews St.
- East Alabama NuGlaze
- Floors & More4400 Warm Springs Road 54
- Floors & More
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC
- JHC Custom Homes LLCPo.Box 127
Pine Mountain Valley, Georgia
- JHC Custom Homes LLC
- K&B Tub restoration4904 16th ct north
Phenix City, Alabama
- K&B Tub restoration
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- Martinez Carpet Cleaning Services Llc.387 Webster Rd
- Martinez Carpet Cleaning Services Llc.
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling5944 Morningside Drive
- New Coat Professional Painting and Remodeling
- Paint Pros Plus643 Southern Pines Dr
- Paint Pros Plus