Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Pelham, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Pelham
- CHARTER CABLEI have been using them for 2 and 3 years. I get annoyed with them because it goes out. They have good customer service, but a strong wind will knock their signal out once in a while. You have to call them and let them know.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSI don't especially like them, but they are the only service available. Occasionally, the service goes out, but it isn't too bad. When I call them, they are responsive to my needs. They are usually available. I would probably switch to someone else if I moved.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSThey are too expensive for what you get. We went with the cable because it is just faster than DSL. You can talk to a person. When it works, it is really good. They have problems with their service. They are always very professional.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSIt's been a nightmare. The problem is I found out in all my digging that no one was watching them, they are not regulated so they could do whatever they want and there's no one high above that's regulating this company. They're monopoly, Nobody's regulating them. I went to the telephone main office in here and I was told, "They're not regulated. We can't do anything". When the installer comes, they install your new service you think it was Bright House installing and it's not, it's another contractor and people aren't aware of that. The only damages to that were done to me was the installer knocked off the back up drive and he said, "Do you back up online? and I said "No", then he said, "Oh well" and messed up the monitor, scratch it all up and then upstairs I have an antique bedroom seat that was my mother and father's first one they bought when they were married and I said, "Don't seat that convertible box on that dresser" and he said, "You said not to?" and I said, "Yes" and he slammed it down on the dresser and scarred the dresser. The subcontractors office was brought in and the guy there came in, he treated me like I was on trial and he made me go outside to identify the guy and he basically said, "Well, sometimes they favor each other. I just want to make sure it's right one" and I said, "What are you saying?" and he had a cup full of them and on I said, "You're telling me you're fixing to fire this guys. It's my fault and you want me to identify in front of my house?" He did get fired and Bright House did give me $200 for my dresser and the contractors did eventually after the fighting do the pay for the back up drive but the other thing happened was the computer I had gotten had told me to make sure that the guy that wrote the installation order I had it set up to make sure they network it because if you don't they said, they won't do it, they don't like it so I said, it was your job because I was paying for a high package and it's network so I said "Make sure you're set and ready to go, don't leave here without setting it up don't load up and go that's your job being paid for" so I had everything set up and the installer would't do it, he left out. I didn't know that he had plugged the boxing in to the wall board. When the other came out the next because nothing was working, he swapped out and said he gave us the wrong type of box and then when they came back again because nothing was working again, everything was just all messed up, that guy didn't have time to fool with it and all he had to do is to the box out everything. Two days later, my box is still hasn't hooked up and we had a thunderstorm and the box fried and when it fried, it ran my internet port into my computer which is hooked into my network into my configuration board. It fried the entire computer, ran into the monitor and fried a 22 inch monitor, this was a $1500 system. It was their responsibility to replace it because they did not put it wireless, if they put it in wireless with no cord in it, it wouldn't fried. They told me, "Well, it was an act of God the box fried" and I said, "I agree that is an act of God. Plugging the box into the wall of the service provider is an act of stupidity." and they did not set up my computer wireless and I am begging someone to come out here and do, an act of negligence read less
Landline Phone Service in Pelham
- Business Description:Residential home theater installation and t.v. hanging. A/V Design & Home Automation Installation Serving Birmingham and the entire state of Alabama, Structured Technology LLC offers professional audio/visual design and home automation. In order to help your systems run smoothly, our team works diligently to ensure that your cables and wiring are installed correctly, the first time. With over 19 years of experience, our team has the knowledge to set you up with the most efficient systems f.. read lessRecent Review:Lee and Adam were terrific. They went above and beyond to get everything to work given our existing infrastructure at home.C H.
- Business Description:DBA: CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS.Recent Review:I had a great experience with Charter so far. I'm waiting for a major storm to check to see if the cable works during a storm. At this time I would recommend this company. <br />Dawn N.
- Business Description:NELSON'S ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS has installed the most reliable security systems in the Wiregrass and outside areas for over 40 years. Edmon Nelson, owner and president, was certified by the National Burglary and Fire Alarm Association shortly after it's inception in 1986. He was a founding member of the Alabama Alarm Association in 1982 and served as that organization's President in 1994. Edmon continued to serve on the Board of Directors for the Alabama Alarm Association for 24 years. read less
- Business Description:"LOCAL" Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile Alabama Company -Hosted Voip Provider - Authorized AVAYA/Nortel Business Partner, Services include: Installation & Maintenance for all Avaya, Nortel, NEC, Toshiba, Panasonic. Network Cabling Business Phones, Phone Systems, Business Phone System Birmingham Al, Business Phones Birmingham, Al, Phones Alabama. 205-699-809 read less
- Business Description:Dynamic Innovations at Work LLC is a family owned and operated Home Improvement business. We have over 7+ years of residential and commercial telecommunications experience, extensive networking, telecom, and customer service relations training & certifications. We specialize in Home Networks, Cabling installations & repair, Wire hiding, Tv Hanging and Customer Customizations. Our goal is to Turn Your Home Dreams Into Reality, while providing world class customer service read less
- Business Description:From humble beginnings in 1983 as a small telephone system and service provider serving the Birmingham, Alabama market, featuring low cost business telephone equipment, Slappey Communications has grown to become a "total communications solution and service provider." Bill Slappey established Slappey Communications from his personal convictions to honor and glorify Jesus Christ. He accepted a personal directive "Take the Gospel to the business community" by establishing a company whose operati.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1982, MLN, INC/Hook Me Up has been focused on customer service and satisfaction. We work to provide our customers with solutions that fit their budget without sacrificing quality. Call us today for a free in house consultation read lessRecent Review:As always, the service from MLN, Inc./Hook Me Up was excellent. James assisted our new ISP with the installation of our internet service. He is very familiar with our custom home wiring design and network (set-up by MLN, Inc.) and he provided a seamless integration of the new service with our existing home network. James is extremely knowledgeable and professional and he ensured that everything was functioning perfectly before he left. We are always very satisfied with the prompt, expert service from MLN, Inc./Hook Me Up and we highly recommend them. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:Sphere Home Technologies, Inc. is a custom audio video installation company with 3 employees. We are fully licensed and insured. We give free estimates. Angie's list members will receive a 10% discount for first time inquiries read lessRecent Review:Sphere was referred to me by another friend that used them for a project. They are very responsive and knowledgeable.Chad E.
- Business Description:IV Support is a national retailer for all major satellite, cable, and internet providers. We provide consumers with superior customer experiences and provide the best service in your area for TV, Internet, and phone. IV Support has the latest discounts and offers that are personalized for each customer read less
- Business Description:Bright House Networks is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida with technologically advanced systems located in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California. Bright House Networks serves more than 2.4 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. The company also offers a full suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to busine.. read lessRecent Review:Went well. Fixed all problems quickly and was done within one hour.Gail R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Find phone companies in
- Indian Springs
- Vestavia Hills
- Cahaba Heights
- Mountain Brook
phone companies in Pelham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dynamic Innovations at Work LLC
- Dynamic Innovations at Work LLC
- Galbreath Electrict Co Inc7107 Tramway Ct
- Galbreath Electrict Co Inc
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- MLN INC/Hook Me Up3229 Veterans Circle
- MLN INC/Hook Me Up
- Nelsons Electronic Systems301 S Pettus St
- Nelsons Electronic Systems
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Power Home Technologies - Hunstville, AL2905 Bob Wallace Ave SW Ste F
- Power Home Technologies - Hunstville, AL
- Total Telecom Solutions, LLC2732 pinewood dr
- Total Telecom Solutions, LLC