Veterans Cleaning Solutions, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a Professional Restoration Cleaning company that specializes in Carpet, Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Roof and Exterior Cleaning using the proper combination of Soft Washing and Power Washing. We back all our services with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Charges Determined by the Job. Trained, Certified, Licensed, Insured with criminal background checks completed on both owners and all employees with proof sent prior to our first appointment....

Divine Residential Commercial and After Construction Cleaning

09/06/2017

Excellent. The girl was running late but called me in advance of my appointment to tell me she would be about 15 minutes late. She did a great job. Removed the stains and was so friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet needed to be cleaned in two rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

04/22/2016

The crew was very efficient and polite. They did an excellent job. They answered any and all questions I had. Told me if I had any concerns, do not hesitate to call. Everything looks so good. Very pleased!! We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Patio Furniture, all concrete (pool, patio, sidewalk, and driveway), and House was softwashed.

Category pressure washing

02/06/2016

All the work was accomplished as indicated. Pricing was excellent including especially the 15% veterans discount. Quality of all the cleaning was excellent I would recommend Veterans Cleaning Solutions to anyone who wants a first rate cleaning of their home especially in preparation for sale.

Description of Work
Soft wash roof, siding,and driveway. Clean all carpets, tile floors and stretch carpet in one bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,pressure washing,floor cleaning,roof cleaning

12/30/2015

Horribly. We are in the process of putting our home on the market, so we had a paint contractor (Covenant Bros. Bob Brown) outside painting the exterior of the house, in absolutely no conflict with Veteran's contractors, who were scheduled to arrive around lunch or noon. Covenant did a fantastic job on our exterior paint. I will leave the details in another review of Mr. Brown's services. We also ...

Description of Work
Veteran's was contracted to thoroughly clean our carpets and tile floors. During the pre-inspection process, on July 28th, we asked the Veteran's representative if they felt that they could thoroughly clean spots from out carpet, which was 10 years old. We were considering just changing out the carpet, rather than having it cleaned, but they assured my wife, in our home inspection, and later, myself, over the phone that all of the spots would be removed, so we decided to give them the opportunity at what we though, then, was an acceptable - but not inexpensive - price.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,mulch,floor cleaning

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the two of you. We have a phenomenal record as noted by all the other reviews found on this site as well as many other sites that collect consumer reviews. We work very hard to ensure that every client is completely satisfied before we ask for signature and payment, both were acquired the...

09/22/2015

The service people were very prompt, professional and courteous. They made the old carpets looks much better and cleaned up when they were finished.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Area/ Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Wood Floor Cleaning and Sand-less Refinishing, SoftWash Roof Cleaning & Exterior Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Deck & Fence Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning.

Please see for more details

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express