True Rain

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2015

Modern professional automatic sprinkler repair / installation & landscape lighting. We provide free estimates our prices and customer service cannot be matched. Senior Discount: $100...

Yellowhammer Landscaping

Yellowhammer Landscaping

Yellowhammer Landscaping serves the greater Tuscaloosa, AL area with absolute peak quality service. We provide essential landscaping services around your home including landscape installations, garden bed maintenance, sod installation, tree trimming, hedge & Shrub trimming, brush clearing, mulch installations, and much more. Yellowhammer Landscaping has extremely high quality standards that we are committed to deliver and it is our leading way to provide the ultimate landscaping services to you.

05/20/2021

The owner seemed very knowledgeable and gave me a quote, but although I called him many times to schedule, he would not return my phone calls. I even asked him to let me know if he could not do the job and he never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system installed

06/01/2020

They did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a couple sprinklers heads.

CATEGORY lawn service

10/03/2019

Worked with my schedule. Worked quickly (3 workers). Fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler head repair, valve replacement, system maintenace

04/24/2017

They did quote having to install a new controller early on but did not need that when they started working. They dropped the price to match not doing installation of the controller. The price seemed a bit high but I did not shop around. They knew what they were doing and were good honest guys to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reworked one of the zones in our backyard to be a rotary only zone.

04/12/2017

Did not use service because they are EXTREMELY high priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use service

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Sprinkler System Installation, Sprinkler System Repair, Landscape Lighting Installation, Landscape Lighting Repair, Erosion Control, Sod Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing