Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mobile, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mobile
- Survey Consults, Inc.Survey Consults are professional and their service is great! As a Realtor, my clients often need surveys for closing, I always recommend Jason Braswell at Survey Consults. Give Jason a call if you need a survey, elevation certificate or more!
- Polysurveying & EngineeringThey gathered/researched all facts/figures, deeds/paperwork about the property after we talked on phone about all I needed done. Then they came out and did all the mapping/measuring of all that needed to be surveyed. Then walked the property with me showing what they had done and why. They were very friendly, yet professional on the phone and in person. They called, or returned calls, as they said they would. They came out to do the actual work the days and times they said they would. The fee they charged was very reasonable, especially compared to other quotes I had gotten from other companies. They told me if I ever had questions/problems with anything connected to any work they did, they would stand behind their work. All I had to do was call them. I used their Mobile, Alabama office, but they do have one in Daphne, Alabama. I would recommend this company to others
- RONNIE POIROUXI had to have new field lines installed since my current field lines are having problems where they end. They are currently running down hill which is reportedly the wrong way. The Health Department instructed me that I have to have a new system put down starting with a perc test. I was given a list of names of engineers who could perform the work, with heavy emphasis and recommendations on Ronald (Ronnie) Poiroux. I called him and inquired about the test and the costs. His costs were comparable with anyone else's, but he informed me that he could be out the next day. As promised, he was here the next day, and even a few minutes early. He was courteous, fast, efficient, very knowledgeable and friendly. He performed the perk test, surveyed the yard and laid out the path for the new field lines and marked it with flags for the installer to follow. I highly recommend his services
- Haidt Land SurveyingThis was a boundary survey for a fence installation in midtown Mobile. Mr. Haidt did an excellent job for an excellent price. He found two existing iron spike markers and added two more. He also gave exact measurements from reference points on the neighbors properties to my lines to make it easy to figure out where the lines are. He even put down a corner marker for a neighbor's lot so I can tell where his corner is which is offset from one of my corners. He provided a detailed, professionally done drawing of my property showing all the markers and boundaries. The drawing even showed exactly where an existing fence was located in reference to my property line. Finally, he originally quoted me $385.00. After the survey he only charged me $350.00, because he said it did not take as long as he thought. I got several estimates. The closest price to his was $450.00, and it went up from there. So I was very pleased with the price. I was extremely happy with the job. I will definitely use and recommend him again
Last update on May 20, 2020
Land Surveyors in Mobile
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Spanish Fort,
- Grand Bay,
- Bayou La Batre,
- Point Clear,
- Mount Vernon,
- Bay Minette
land surveyors in Mobile
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bumpers Land Surveying LLC1829 College Ave # 350
Jackson, Alabama 36545
- Bumpers Land Surveying LLC
- Polysurveying & Engineering28810 US Hwy 98 Suite F
Daphne, Alabama 36526
- Polysurveying & Engineering
- Shiflett SurveyingPO Box 204
Columbiana, Alabama 35051
- Shiflett Surveying