Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Lexington, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Lexington
- Max's FlooringMax Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.
- RB Home Repairs & Remodelinginstalled my whole house with new flooring and installed a new vanity and shower glass door. I have referred him to other people
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingRyan did a fabulous job. He was on time, worked non stop, and actually came in a little under budget. I would definitely use him again for other projects.
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingThey did a excellent job on replacing my carpet with vinyl plank flooring and had them do my back splash in my kitchen. Will hire again for future projects.
- Max's FlooringMax and his crew were an asset to my lake house renovation. They did a great job with paint, tile, carpet, and LVP installation. He was very accommodating to changes I made and addressed any concerns I had. He and his assistant Kelly were always friendly, responsive, and made our satisfaction a priority. We will definitely use Max again read less
- Max's FlooringThe crew was punctual and professional. The job was done in a timely manner. Definitely will recommend to other potential customers.
- Skyline constructionMy floor was so rotted a sister came visiting and was scared of falling through. I called another company that put me off. Then I called Brian at Skyline Construction (256)5042580 He came right over, gave a quote and started working the next day. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter but at my age this was a bit to much for me to take on. A bathroom floor is about the toughest project out there. The joist and decking were shot and leaking plumbing added to the damage, all under tile. In short, he done the demo, replaced some leaking pipes and put down flooring, a lot less than those other guys quote. When my sister visits again I'll be proud to show off my new bat read less
- Max's FlooringExcellent. We didn’t know when we started that there were rotted floor joists under the old flooring. Max did a great job leveling, replacing and installing the new floor. Would hire him again and recommend him too. His workmen were courteous and hardworking as well.
- Max's FlooringThese guys are excellent. Max came promptly to give us an estimate that was a fair price! They worked with me to pick up and hold my flooring material prior to install. I live 300 miles from our lake cottage where the actual install was to be done. Max and his office manager handled our distance project planning with efficiency and kindness. On install day Max and his crew arrived promptly as scheduled. We were kept in the loop on every step of the project install and Max’s crew were marvelous to have in our home; working effectively and get the task accomplished. In addition, they wore masks the entire time they were working in my house which we very much appreciated as we have some at risk grans we are striving to protect. The crew cleaned up daily and did an excellent job on the new floors. They are perfect and exceeded my hopes. I would highly recommend this contractor and would definitely use him in the future read less
- Max's FlooringVery professional. The carpet installation was done with excellence. They removed all discarded pieces of padding and even vacuumed. We will hire them again .
Flooring Contractors in Lexington
- Business Description:Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons read lessRecent Review:The work was great. They were professional, they did a great job and we've used them several times.Donna M.
- Business Description:Howell's Home Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Very pleased with workmanship and I am very pleased with the finished product.Barbara L.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals read lessRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Local owned Family business for more than 30 years and member of the largest co-op CCA Global for flooring for over 20 yearsRecent Review:Great. They had what I needed in stock and the price was less than anyone else I checked withRussell L.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Act One Cleaning can polish and refinish natural stone such as marble, travertine and granite. Carpet and upholstery cleaning is done to an extraordinarily high standard. We do move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning and post construction cleanup. Commercial work is also welcomed. All work is priced and explained beforehand, done to your satisfaction and yes, we love referrals! Ask about your special needs, we will design a cleaning protocol for you. Your check is acceptable payment, due on compl.. read lessRecent Review:Great, friendly service and our carpets looks amazing. I highly recommend Act One Cleaning. Will definitely use again.Carly E.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
- Business Description:We have two locations with several trained salespeople to serve you for all your flooring, cabinets, and installation needs.Recent Review:HORRIBLE. ABYSMAL. STRESSFUL. ANXIETY RIDDEN EXPERIENCE. Took them 6 weeks instead of 2 to make appointment to install cabinets. Took 7 days for a 3 day job and then they left without finishing the job and took some of the materials with them that they charged me for. They destroyed my kitchen/dining area so that I had to have work done to repair what they damaged plus hire someone to finish the work that they were contracted to do. I paid a plumber double to get him to come that day so that a problem that this business said had to be fixed before they could continue was fixed and then they didn't show up that day. The owner sent them to another job when he knew that they were still working on my kitchen. The plumber was here at 7:00 and gone by 7:45 but this business sent its employees to anther job. Oh, and their typical work day was 9:30-10ish til 3:30ish. They irreparably ruined an expensive area rug because they didn't wear shoe covers. They broke the light fixture in the kitchen and didn't tell me; I had to find out. They used my bathroom constantly, used my garage to store tools so that I couldn't park inside it and used my tools that were hanging on the wall in the garage without asking. After every day of work, I had to clean up the 100 cigarette butts that they flicked onto my driveway and lawn all day long. The cabinets have open-ended screws hanging out to poke and mis-drilled holes that look horrid. The guy who was supposed to measure for the cabinets took 3 min to measure so the cabinets came in mis-sized. He didn't order 2 of the cabinets that I wanted and didn't order the 4" backsplash for the countertops. He would text me to inform that they were coming to work on the morning of the day without asking me if it was ok or if I had to work that day. He walked around my house as if he owned it and walked in on me in my bedroom. I called and called the owner of the business and he had the receptionist to thwart my calls. I paid him thousands of dollars and he couldn't talk to me. He said that he knew all he needed to know. Well, if he knew all he needed to know then why are these employees still employed? and why is he (after 33 days of NO CONTACT) having his employees to call me and threaten a lawsuit if I don't pay him the rest of the money he says I owe him? What do I owe him for? The disrespect continues in that he cannot send an invoice/bill in the mail like a respectable business so that I know what he thinks I owe him for. Instead, they call and leave harassing voice mails and they have trespassed on my property while I was away. Considering he didn't finish the job plus all the expenses I have mentioned above, why would I owe him anything? I should sue HIM read lessMichelle G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Saint Joseph
- Town Creek
flooring installation in Lexington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Home Improvements2822 2nd Street
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- a&k construction7655 hwy 49
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Act One Cleaning515 Bay Point Dr
Rainbow City, Alabama
- ACTON CARPET SERVICE3224 CAHABA HEIGHTS RD
- Adcocks Flooring23133 Tooties Trail
- AHS Flooring (Alabama Hardwood Specialist) 167 Parton Dr
- Alabama Hardwood Floors20 Mineral Springs Road Suite 2
Pell City, Alabama
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & J Home Improvements
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Floors & More1010 E Lee St
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Davis Carpet Service LLC59400 Al Highway 77
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- Davis Carpet Service LLC
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Garage Shapeups LLC200 Elizabeth St Ste. 468
- Garage Shapeups LLC
- National Flooring Total Solutions222 Sweetwater Circle suit w4
- National Flooring Total Solutions
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- T&C Roofing and Remodeling, L.L.C.108 SOUTH PATTON ST
- T&L Painting and Remodeling 2503 Gunnison Ln NW
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Grout Medic of Huntsville906 Slaughter Rd
- TILE LIQUIDATORS2713 FORREST AVE
- TLD Improvements1110 Michigan Ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Tucker Floor N Tile1520 County Road 11
- Two brothers remodeling professionals1706 E 28th st
- T&C Roofing and Remodeling, L.L.C.
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC4129 Woodmont Dr
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC
- WOOD FLOOR STORE3220 FLORENCE BLVD
- WOOD FLOOR STORE