Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Haleyville, AL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Haleyville
- Wayne's Small Engine RepairNot only was he fast to respond he came and picked up my riding mower. By the end of the day he had called back with the problem and a price to fix repairs.
- Burns Construction & LandscapingJayson Burns, owner was able to meet all my concerns. They had a truck small enough to deliver smaller loads of rip rap to avoid lawn damage, and a termite tractor to do very minimal excavation and drop rock into place. Price was good, in fact we traded a part of the services. While here he tried to help repair my pressure washer, which he had to take to his shop, then repaired and returned in 2 days. His associates, who basically did the rip rap work, did everything I asked
- Peck Ace Hardware CoAfter visiting 6 hardware, lawn equipment companies (including Lowes and Home Depot) I telephoned Peck Hardware. The gentleman answered the phone and without putting me on hold was able to tell me about the mowers they sold and the different models and specifications. When I arrived 2 men waited on me and asked me about my lawn requirements. Their questions covered things like thickness of turf, uphill or level, etc. They narrowed down to two choices they recommended...neither the most expensive model they carried. Each man went through the differences of the two and had me start each model so show me the difference. I asked them how much for delivery and when could it be delivered. Let me insert here that not one of the other stores was cheaper than $70 even though I am .3 miles from Lowe's. Peck's offered free delivery and I was mowing two hours later (delivered on a Saturday!!!). The derlivery man was one of the men that had waited on me and had me start and run the mower on the lawn. He told me that for $30 they would pick up the mower, service it at the end of the mowing season by changing oil, sharpen twin blades, and change air filter and delivery it back. WOW! I was so impressed with the Honda mower and the professionalism of Peck that I went back the next week and bought a Stihl edger/trimmer and attachments. So long Lowe's and Home Depot...I have a new hardware store
- L & S Small Engine RepairThey were very friendly and examined the two items, called me with an estimate and then repaired both items. They both work fine now. I was very pleased with their service.
- PAUL'S SMALL ENGINESWhen I took my mower in for repair, I was treated with professional courtesy. Paul, the owner, explained that they would inspect the mower and determine if repairs would be cost effective. If not, they would let me know. A week later they called and told me my mower was ready. They did a great job and the mower is running great. The cost of repair was lower than I had expected. Very satisfied. They don't take plastic. Cash or check only
- Rogersville Hardware LLCI got an estimate from Jason at the shop and took the engine in for repair. He said it would take up to two weeks before he got to it, but he got it fixed and back to me in ten days. I wouldn't hestiate to take any small engine to him in the future.
- PAUL'S SMALL ENGINESgreat people, great service, they are a little GOOD OLD BOY in looks and actions. but they get the job done. and they do it right and the price is right
- Stephen's GarageThe lawn mower blade fit my mower perfectly. The price was right! I am happy to find a place to buy a lawnmower blade close to home.
- Driggers Small Engine IncVery well; we kind of expected the results and their fee for diagnostics was very reasonable. They are a reputable company in the low country and tricounty around Charlesston, SC.
- PAUL'S SMALL ENGINESThey are very,very busy that is why sometimes it takes a while to get back what you have taken in there but they are friendly.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Haleyville
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:First call was cone on the same day we called. I was charged $120 on 1st repair call. Was told nothing wrong, just a circulation problem. Ran less than half a day. When i called for "reservice" I was scheduled for service call 10 days later. This was moved up some but we were notified that serviceman would be there at 10:15. After 1:00 pm he called and said he was on the way. This call he replaced the controller and charged $98 for the part. Said that if that wan't it, the part charge would be refunded. Again ran only half a day. Called again and was told they were really sorry but it would be 10 more days before the serviceman could return. When he did, we asked for a refund on the part (he said it would take 8 days to clear) and asked him to leave. I was out $120, 21 day without a refrigerator and a worthless "guarantee". I asked about a refund and they did they don't do that. Well, They don't repair appliances either. Please refer this to the Sears peopleGeorge B.
- Business Description:Small business owner trying to compete with the big box stores. Retail lawnmower, small equipment, and parts sales, Cub Cadet Independent Dealer, Briggs & Stratton Dealer, Echo outdoor power equipment,Kohler and Kawasaki. . Mower repair shop
- Business Description:Exclusive offer for angies listRecent Review:They are wonderful!!!!! They checked out my mower top to bottom provided tune up and repaired a problem. All the employees are customer focused and you are greeted within seconds of opening the door. Someone is always there to help and educate you in whatever you need. I have not seen this type of customer service since the early 1960`s. <br /Patricia G.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:JACK OF ALL TRADES/NOTHING WE CAN'T DO/ HEATING-COOLING AND REFRIGERATION CERTIFIED/ COMPLETE RENOVATIONS TO TOASTER REPAIR/ NO MARK UP ON ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS TO COMPLETE JOBS!!/ $30HR FLAT FEE FOR CONTRACT WORK/ ALL WORK DONE BY MYSELF ON ALL JOBS/ I PUT MY NAME ON ALL PROJECTS I DO/ CAN BE CALLED 24-7 AT 248-884-1562 / GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ASAP CALL NOW!
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to dayRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br /Teresa R.
- Business Description:Here at K&M Small Engine Repair we provide Small Engine Repair, Lawn Mower Repair, Parts and more Lawn Mower Services in Crossville, Dawson, Geraldine, Yancy, Albertville, Boaz AL.
- Business Description:The lawn you want. Minus the work you don't. Let us worry about fighting the weeds, feeding the lawn, filling in bare spots, lawn killing damaging bugs and keeping your lawn out of the neighborhood gossip. You water. We'll do the rest. Ray's Professional Lawn Care & Pressure Washing Call Today for your Free lawn care Evaluation Cell 205-522-2356 Office 205-221-9336 American Owned and Operate
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Bear Creek
- Phil Campbell
- Double Springs
- Mount Hope
- Carbon Hill
- Town Creek
- Red Bay
- Crane Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Haleyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc