Dalt Concrete LLC

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Located In

Gurley, AL 35748

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

3.6

3.8

3.7

3.5

3.5

concrete driveways (10)concrete repair (9)stamped concrete (2)Patios (1)

03/10/2021

The service was great! I was very impressed. They made sure that everything was clean and looks perfect when they leave. Everything turned out perfect! They also gave a good price.

Description of Work
He poured a driveway.

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

02/23/2021

I like it. They were fast and friendly.

Description of Work
They did sidewalk.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

02/16/2021

This was a down hill effort for 7 months. Work is still not complete and I finally told them not to ever come back on my property. I guess I was very wrong in thinking using your service would help put me in connection with reputable companies.

Description of Work
Pull up old driveway and install new driveway and install sidewalk.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Project has been lengthy however problem was with water drainage pipe and couple simple things in this time weather and Covid has been a major factor!!! We was in the middle of closing the loose ends when she told us to leave and never come back!!!

01/19/2021

Terrible. When they came to install my metal building, the slab was 12 inches out of square. I had to pour concrete myself to make it match. Initially, it was framed improperly at the wrong size, but I caught it before they poured. For the resurface, they did not have the proper tools to do it correctly. If they had a floor sander, it would have taken a day, it took 3 without the proper tools. Wor...

Description of Work
Pour a 24x25 ft slab, resurface carport

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

the slab was adjusted at last minute and could have been off however we was never contacted to rectify the issue!!! as far as time painting carport I allow a week on projects and it was finished with time to spare!!

11/05/2020

The completed job looks GREAT. The guys had to work around weather and Covid19 and still did a great job. Thank you for our beautiful new driveway.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/01/2020

It went marvelous. They were timely, courteous and they cleaned up. They were also pretty knowledgeable. They saved me alot of extra work. I wanted extra work done. They showed me how to correct the problem and then they did it.

Description of Work
driveway patio extention

Category concrete driveways,home appliances

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/31/2020

Horrible. messy work, concrete all over exterior brick wall and sunroom wall, holes in window screens, cracks, pit holes and uneven finish in concrete. Told many times they would fix the blunders but never show up.

Description of Work
Concrete removal and new pad poured

Category patios

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

you CLEARLY cant satisfy everyone and this is one!! after giving her an extimate and getting jewwed down by her terrible experience with the last contrator she then added on to the size increasing the price.We removed and reinstalled fence and has been back to this property 4x to satisfy her!!! if was things on walls and sunriom b4 we started and we have cleaned 2x the last in witch she was out of...

08/26/2020

Quality of work was good. Price reasonable. Timeliness not what i hoped for. Holiday, weather, rework, other jobs. Basically just what it is in the construction world. Would hire again but only if timeliness not a requirement. Worked out for this project.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/21/2020

Concreting is good but they leave a big mess in my driveway so as in the street which they did'nt clean up. Had to pay somebody to put back my carport which they moved when they start working on the driveway.

Description of Work
Additional driveway

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

not understanding how clean up wasn't good put several man hrs into it, sent guys over Saturday morning to move carport they wasn't physically strong enough sent team back that afternoon it was done

07/14/2020

They were very good and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
New Driveway

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Concrete Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks. Concrete Pouring & Repair, Driveway Culverts for draining, Concrete Stamped & Decorative, Foundation Pouring (Slabs, Crawl Space, and Basements), Basement Waterproofing, Pole Barn Slabs

Ask for Details!