The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Grant, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Grant
- T & C Asphalt PavingT&C is a great company to work with. Casun is very easy to deal with and answered all my questions directly. They did an amazing job on our project with excellent finishing which was very important to me. The crew is professional and work together very well. When they left, everything was emasculate. I highly recommend T&C for any asphalt job big or small. If you reach out to them for the first time and it takes a few days for them to get back to you, don’t worry because Casun will connect with you. Once we got going, he responded very quickly to all of my questions
- All Star AsphaltWonderful to work with! Josh did an excellent job on my driveway. Very professional and knowledgeable. Reasonable rates, would definitely recommend him and would use again for any future needs!
- All Star AsphaltWork was very well done and I really enjoy the new coat on my asphalt. Owners are professional and worked with me on everything. Couldn't have asked for a easier process. Highly recommend Josh at All Star Asphalt.
- T & C Asphalt PavingOur asphalt driveway was worn out and even had holes in it. Cayson and his crew put a beautiful new asphalt driveway on top of the old one. The crew could not have been better to work with. The driveway is exactly what we hoped for.
- Dennis Green's PavingDennis and his crew did an outstanding job! Very professional and got the project completed in a very timely way. I will hire them again when the need arises.
- Dennis Green's PavingThey did a very good job for a fair price. They were professional in evey aspect of their work and their asphalt patches look very strong. I will definitely call them back when I need more work
- Dennis Green's PavingThis was no ordinary driveway paving job. It was curved, flowed up a hill, and incorporated flower bed edging and multiple concrete pads (a barn and a 2 car garage). Green's made it all flow and work. They worked with the existing gravel base, leveling and moving gravel where it was needed. They did an excellent job connecting all the various parts into our drive. They were extremely professional and had a very reasonable price (I used 3 quotes). They cleaned up EVERYTHING before they left. These are your guys for any paving work!!
- Dennis Green's PavingHe first carefully graded my large crushed limestone drive so that water would flow off to both sides of the driveway plus he put in a slight trench depression so that water would drain and not collect in front of the garage. After all the careful grading, he asphalted it all, neatly leaving smooth, flowing edges and then matching it up to my cemented areas so that it was a very neat, even and professional looking job. He then added a layer of asphalt over my existing badly cracked main driveway which was buckled and uneven from the roots of my large maple tree. He made it thicker in some places which helped to even out the driveway and reduce the "hill-like" places where the roots had pushed up the old driveway. He also matched the asphalt to the same height as my cement sidewalk. When he was done, it looked like a brand new driveway. I had told him what I wanted about two weeks before the work began and he remembered everything I had said and made sure his crew did it right. Very impressive, professional work. Admittedly, he was a bit on the pricey side and he did give me a small break on overall cost --- however, I'm convinced that with the professional job he did for me, you get what you pay for. He didn't take any shortcuts and he did the job right the first time. He was easy to work with. He also measured instead of guessing and estimating what it would take. His crew was prompt and cleaned up after themselves. Bottom line, Dennis Green's Paving is an extremely professional company that does top quality work. I would definitely recommend them
- T & C Asphalt PavingOutstanding. Quickly responded to my call to give me a quote and then showed up on schedule to get the work done. We couldn’t be happier with the work. Highly recommended.
- T & C Asphalt PavingCaysun responded promptly to give me a price for paving my driveway. We had waited for another company for over a year after giving us a price. We gave up on them after calling several times. T&C did our job within a couple weeks after quoting. Their work is professional and my driveway looks great. I reccomend them for a quality job
Driveway Pavers in Grant
- Business Description:We're a local, family owned and operated paving business that's had the same staff for over 20 years. We're only not loyal to you, but also our staff. Whether you need potholes in your residential parking area filled and repaired or a building pad paved for your residential project, you can count on the experienced professionals at IHY Asphalt. When you hire us, expect us to complete the job on the same dayRecent Review:They did not grade driveway like paperwork says. They ran the driveway towards my garage. Every time it rains my garage floods. I have been contacting them since a few weeks after job was done and they will not come back and fix the problem. Work was preformed on 11/1/201John Y.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial asphalt paving, seal coating, hot pour crack filling, patching and line stripping
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:We specialize in tennis and pickleball court resurfacing/repair, sealcoating and crack filling for concrete and black top driveways/parking lots. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in having the best pricing and excellent communication. We have been in this industry for over 20 years so we know what it takes to do good quality work along with treating our customers like family.Recent Review:He did a great job. He's very professional. He made sure that it looks right, if not he would correct it right away.Dan H.
- Business Description:We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooringRecent Review:It went great. There was a long wait due to other jobs scheduled before mine and also weeks of rain, but it was well worth the wait. It turned out beautifully. The crew was nice, very hard working and very talented. Clint was super to work with. I would highly recommend this companyLisa M.
- Business Description:With 10+ years of professional concrete experience, we do concrete and specialize in stamped decorative concrete as well.Recent Review:He did a excellent job explain to me the details of what he was going to do and he did an excellent man every time he did something new he act tell me about it and he's a excellent contractor in an excellent person I give him 6 Stars for compassionate I am disabled veteran and I need help finishing the job to someone else messed up and he corrected it and did a good job and I'm happy noDontae H.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Locally family owned and operated Asphalt & Seal Coating company. Serving Birmingham to Huntsville and everything in between. Free estimatesRecent Review:Was only 1 inch thick in spots, buckled and busted all over in 2 months. He said he'd fix it , now he has moved, no return address and wont answer calls or text !!!! Anyone know how to find Dustin? Post it hereMark P.
- Business Description:Tom Lovell Paving offers the best service in the Huntsville area. We offer a full line of services from asphalt, paving driveways, parking lots, seal coating, grading, gravel, and we work with commercial and residential. We have been doing this for over 60 years. Call us out for a free estimate. We accept appointment 24/7 weekends too. Call us today for further information
- Business Description:Sealcoat paving any driveway repair needs holes hot rubber crack filler and joint repair no job to big or small
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Hope
- Owens Cross Roads
- Hampton Cove
- Big Cove
- Laceys Spring
driveway paving contractors in Grant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC asphalt contractors1166 Mt View Rd
- ABC asphalt contractors
- Craigs concrete and asphalt
- Craigs concrete and asphalt
- MOTLEY CREW256 Craze Rd.
- MOTLEY CREW
- North Alabama Construction Specialists LLCP.O. Box 34
New Hope, Alabama
- North Alabama Construction Specialists LLC
- Stubblefield Land Development315 Carlton Road
- Stubblefield Land Development