To repair your broken furnace or clean your ducts, call an experienced HVAC technician. Learn how to find and hire the best professional for the job.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Good Hope, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Good Hope
- Ductz of BirminghamExcellent! My wife is allergic to mold and hasn’t been in the home for 2 weeks. Now we Both get a great night of sleep knowing out air quality is superior than most because we now have a clean system free of mold growth!
- Perfect Service Heating & AirPerfect Service Heating and Air is the absolute best local company to support your HVAC needs. If you’re going anywhere else people are making fun of you!
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncThe tech was very friendly and knowledgeable of his craft arrived on time and worked very fast and efficiently. The staff when you call to set up an appointment was very helpful and nice and listened to exactly what I needed met all my expectations and then some would recommend to anyone and everyone
- Ductz of BirminghamIt went great! I originally had them come over to do a general clean of my HVAC system and dryer vents, but it expanded to a mold clean and removal of some duct board inside the unit and they took care of it quickly and had my house under negative air pressure to prevent spores from getting out of control and landing on everything. My wife and I and our newborn really do appreciate the attention to detail and the fact they caught the mold that had inundated our system and they provided pictures and and easy to monitor system to see their work progress. In short..They really are Indoor Air Quality Specialist
- Freedom Heating & CoolingThey were absolutely terrific. He was extremely thorough and I did not doubt him. I had a very, very good feeling so I went on and purchased an agreement with them. I was very, very happy and I'm gonna pass that name onto my home warranty people because I'm gonna specify that I want Freedom Heating and Cooling to come instead of any other airconditioning people. I was that pleased with them. They were one of the most professional people that have been in here in a long time
- Freedom Heating & CoolingTook advantage of the Angie's List pre-paid Duct Cleaning and System Inspection Deal for which was badly needed in this old house. The Freedom H&C technician cleaned the ducts as advertised and was considerate of my wife and kids that were at home during the cleaning. He inspected the aging HVAC unit and made some recommendations as part of Freedom's 39 point inspection. Freedom offers an extended maintenance/service plan which I did not choose to participate in at this time. All in all, it was well worth the money for the duct cleaning and the status on my system. The technician was more than friendly and I would most definitely do business with Freedom again in the future. Would recommend
- Freedom Heating & CoolingThe appointment was set for somewhere between 1-4 pm. Kory was there at exactly 1:00, to our surprise and relief. He was kind and intelligent and looked over everything that had to do with the heating and cooling system. He checked everything out and didn't even mind that I stood there asking questions the whole time. He was informative and took his time with my system. We liked him so much that we purchased a service agreement, because we decided that Freedom was to be our permanent HVAC folks
- Freedom Heating & CoolingPurchased a Big deal for Freedom Heating and Cooling. They came out and did a tune up on the system and cleaned the ducts.
- Freedom Heating & CoolingOur HVAC had went on the fritz. We had used several Angie's List coupons to bring in multiple contractors and review the issues with the HVAC. All of the contractors we hired said basically the same thing - we needed a new unit. We sourced several contractors and reviewed their estimates. After everything was said and done Freedom had the best price on the unit, installation and condition review. They reviewed the duct work and sealed all joints, removed the indoor unit with no mess or hassle, installed a new unit in the attic and installed the heat pump outside. They also installed a thermostat, it came with the system. I was happy with the salesman, and the installers. My only issue was the thermostat install. I had bought a Honeywell thermostat to install in the house. The installers attempted to install the thermostat prior to having the equipment running. They came back with the response it wasn't compatible. I had preferred they installed their thermostat first and got the equipment up and running before they attempted to install a different type of thermostat. Now I'm left to remove the old thermostat and install the new one myself to see if it will actually is a compatibility issue or apathy on the part of the installer. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I have a new unit and it runs great; however I'd prefer to have similar thermostats in my house (2 - levels). Also, the installer was courteous and professional
- Freedom Heating & CoolingAbsolutely awesome service. I bought a deal on Angie's list for a dryer vent cleaning for our new home (which we have not yet moved into). Ken came out on time and let me know that my dryer vent is about 18 inches long and runs straight outside, so it was about 15 minutes worth of work. For no charge, he then inspected my A/C and heating units as well. When he found out the A/C coils were leaking, he called Scot to come check it out, again, at no charge. We weren't surprised by the leak, as we had just had the ducts treated for mold. Unfortunately, the people who did the mold abatement and duct cleaning (Sears - would NEVER use again), didn't mention any possible causes of the mold problem. Come to find out it was because the A/C coils were leaking in multiple places. Scot explained everything to me and priced out different options. Because we have a home warranty, we are having that company come out and reinspect (and hopefully pay to fix), but I felt Ken and Scot were completely upfront with me about what the problems were. For $60, I got what I estimate to be $200+ worth of service and couldn't be happier. Well, not about the fact that my A/C unit is leaking, but happy about the service. Will definitely be using Freedom again
Last update on April 15, 2021
Air Duct Cleaners in Good Hope
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Air pollution can stem from many sources. Learn why a highly rated New Jersey service provider says air duct cleaning is beneficial and how to hire the best.
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Holly Pond,
- Garden City,
- Crane Hill,
- Locust Fork,
- Laceys Spring,
air duct cleaners in Good Hope
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc78 Lindsey Rd
Cullman, Alabama 35055
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Herring Heating & Air Conditioning Service,Inc723 Tarrant Rd
Gardendale, Alabama 35071
- Herring Heating & Air Conditioning Service,Inc
- Norrell Service Experts2524 Commerce Sq W
Irondale, Alabama 35210
- Norrell Service Experts
- One Source Heating & Cooling LLC4400 Pinson Valley Pkwy
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
- One Source Heating & Cooling LLC
- PuroClean Property Damage Experts, LLC130 Wildwood Pkwy. Ste. 108, box 315
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- PuroClean Property Damage Experts, LLC
- Sears Home Services3404 Oakcliff Rd Ste C-9
Atlanta, Georgia 30340
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Sentry Heating, Air, Plumbing & Generators2490 Rocky Ridge Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35243
- Service Tech Inc441 University Blvd
Birmingham, Alabama 35205
- SERVPRO of Cullman/Blount CountiesPO Box 1254
Cullman, Alabama 35056
- Sewell Service Co4316 B Centerpoint Rd
PINSON, Alabama 35126
- Stanley Steemer2194-J Parkway Lake Dr Ste J
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
- Stanley Steemer2194-J Parkway Lake Dr
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
- Sears Home Services