Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Florence, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Florence
- SIGNATURE SOLIDS OF PENSACOLAMr. Steve Simpson arrived promptly and communicated well before the day also. He worked very hard and demonstrated knowledge and expertise in his work. He stayed late in the evening to get the job done before the holiday break. I appreciated his courtesy and his work ethic. His price was very fair and his work was excellent. I would definitely hire him again
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- STANDARD TILE MARBLE & TERRAZZThe tile showers are beautiful !!! The quality of workmanship is outstanding..I will definitely hire again for tile projects and granite counters.
- C Doss IndustriesIt was more than outstanding job and exceeded my expectations. I was surprised that they could do such outstanding work. I didn't think that the original borders of the surfaces could be duplicated due to the many curves on the original covers but they actually made them look better than the ones from the factory. I couldn't believe it could be done. They were very professional and easy to work with and I was amazed at the low price that was quoted. I would never use anyone other than them. Great job. I am sorry but I have no way to upload photos
- Premier SurfacesWe were remodeling our home and our builder recommended Select Granite, for the our new countertops. We went down to their office, spoke with Gordon who was very helpful in showing us all the varies slabs of granite that they have. We picked out our slab and Gordon gave us a estimate. We received two other quotes that were a lot higher. When our new cabinets were completed, we notified Gordon. Angela, contacted us within a day and came out to measure of our new tops. She was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Angela called us back to inform us our new granite tops would be going in 4 days, we were so excited. Tyler and Curtis were the installers, they were very careful with our new cabinets, they did a excellent job and cleaned up before they left. We could not be happier with our experience, everyone was wonderful
- Frye & Associates IncDesign team was on the ball and helped pick a great quartz top for an kitchen island, to compliment my existing granite countertops. Everything was perfect. Fit, finish, and install. Very professional team and management.
- Frye & Associates Incfrom the very first day Katie was attentive, helpful, and so knowledgable. They were willing to order and reorder until we found the exact piece of granite for the kitchen. they worked with the cabinet maker for details on measurement and during installation. The owners were at our job site more that once to offer solutions on various issues that came up, and were always so helpful and easy to work with. Installation was on time as scheduled, the entire crew was professional and courteous , respectful of our home. several months after completion they were going through photos that were taken, and realized that two of the bathroom backsplashes had been switched! we had not even noticed! within a week they were out and had them replaced. i can't say how impressed we were that they caught the error and responded so quickly to make it right.I would highly recommend this family owned business
- Frye & Associates IncIt went very well. they came on time and the repair man was very knowledgeable about the situation. I would use them again. A+
- Countertop CreationsThe Countertop Creation guys came out and picked up our granite, took it back to the shop for fabrication, then returned the next day to install. They did a wonderful job - above and beyond! Very professional and dependable.
- Premier SurfacesAfter looking at Pacific Shores,Triton and Lowes,I still couldn't find a granite that I was sold on-well,to be fair,in my budget too. :) I went to Premier after reading some of their reviews and checking out their website. They had a few granites in their yard that looked great with my cabinet and floor colors.Nicole worked up some estimates for me. The prices were good and I included the 15 year sealer also.I then had to narrow it to just one granite.Tough job. My contact person was very polite and answered my questions.They are very busy,so sometimes it took a bit,but she always did respond. The template guy was great.Did a bang up job-measured things,used a laser doo dad,and bless his heart,also answered some questions. :) The guy who laid out my countertops to get maximum usage from the slab did a great job of lining up the seams.He also changed the position of a couple of pieces when I requested it.It was neat to see my granite laid out like it would go in my kitchen. The installers were also very nice.They did an excellent job.Brian really worked on my countertop seam until he was satisfied with it. Great all around.My husband liked that everyone was either early or right on time. I would recommend them.Love my new countertops
Marble Contractors in Florence
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around BirminghamRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:Act One Cleaning can polish and refinish natural stone such as marble, travertine and granite. Carpet and upholstery cleaning is done to an extraordinarily high standard. We do move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning and post construction cleanup. Commercial work is also welcomed. All work is priced and explained beforehand, done to your satisfaction and yes, we love referrals! Ask about your special needs, we will design a cleaning protocol for you. Your check is acceptable payment, due on compl..Recent Review:Great, friendly service and our carpets looks amazing. I highly recommend Act One Cleaning. Will definitely use again.Carly E.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Prestige Construction should be your first call for all of your building and remodeling needs. We specialize Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Room Additions, Deck Construction and General Remodeling. Call us today for a free estimateRecent Review:Had a small issue with contract. Haven't heard from him sinceJoseph Stephanie E B.
- Recent Review:Rick seemed great at first and we really looked forward to working with him. We paid him $1000 to start. Then he hired contractors to do his work. They arrived, did some dry wall for a few days and never finished the job. A week later we asked him what was going on and didn't hear from him. He finally told us that his brother would be contacting us to finish the job but again this did not happen. It's been almost a month and Rick said he would be refunding us $800. Again this has not happened and he is continuing to tell us that he is waiting for next week or another payment to come inJessica S.
- Business Description:I am Randall with 1st Class Countertop Company. We specialize in fabricating granite to meet your kitchen's exact needs. NO ONE in the state of Tennessee has the will or desire to save you money and obtain your business like we do! We do not require a 50% down payment like these other companies. You can pay us at the end of installation when you are completely satisfied. Please give us a call to set up a free in home estimate today, and let me see what deals I can provide you and your family,..Recent Review:1 out of 5 stars. First, we want to briefly commend the quality of the actual workmanship of the granite countertops installed by Randy Shores, owner of 1st Class Countertops. They are beautiful and we are pleased with them. There was only one seam, and the granite was so well matched by Randy that it appears almost seamless. The work ethic of Randy and his son Randy, Jr., and their working relationship, are highly commendable. We actually visited Randy’s shop to deliver our signed contract, pick out our new sink, and leave the required 50% front-end deposit. We genuinely like him, and we were initially quite excited about doing business with him. The second and most important part of our review is about the clean-up fiasco that came afterward, the unbelievable demo and installation mess left behind for us to deal with. This was due to Randy’s cutting the opening for the stovetop inside the house with no protective barrier. Absolutely nothing was cleaned up after the installation by Randy and his son. It’s now almost three weeks after their installation as I write this review, and we’re still cleaning up, hiring outside help, and dealing with the toxic granite dust that settled into and on literally everything. The fine dust covered not only everything in the kitchen itself where the new counters were installed, but also — with our home’s open floor plan — in the entrance area, the music room with a grand piano, the dining area, an open hallway, our living room, and the den which has a vaulted ceiling. Only the three bedrooms with closed doors were spared; every other room in our home and literally everything in them were covered in a thick layer of toxic granite dust. Everything from the ceiling fans and chandeliers, down to the Oriental rugs and hardwood floors, and everything else in between, were totally covered with a thick layer of the fine, toxic granite dust. All the door frames and baseboards, valuable works of art, a rare books collection, the grand piano, an acoustic guitar, and more than 20 pieces of heirloom furniture (including 13 upholstered chairs and sofas), were covered with the toxic dust. All the curtains and drapes for eleven windows were totally permeated with the dust, requiring removal, cleaning, and re-hanging. The damage to our home is overwhelming! Randy had received a very high recommendation from a trusted source where our slabs of granite were purchased, and we read every review on his website from previous customers. Almost all of the reviews were glowing, and the parts we were particularly interested in and most impressed by were the consistent reports of his thorough clean-up afterward. Here are few verbatim quotes from those reviews: The Team of Randy and Randy Jr. came in and took out the old countertops without making a big mess; . . . they even clean up everything before they leave; They did an excellent job cleaning up after the job; I expected to come home to a mess, but everything was as clean as it was when I left this morning. I couldn't be happier. I was completely satisfied with every detail. They cleaned up every little mess . . ., etc. We had every reasonable belief and expectation that these glowing, excellent reviews reflected the quality of what we were to expect from Randy and 1st Class Countertops. Nothing could have been further from the truth! In addition to already hiring six men to assist us, we’ve personally spent more than 150 total man-hours on the massive clean-up over these past three weeks, and there is still considerably more to do. Christmas is just three days away as I write this, and there is no way we can possibly complete the huge clean-up. We’ve already spent more than $1,000 out-of-pocket on this clean-up, more than half of it paid to immediately have our duct work and all vents cleaned out, because it was quickly determined that the granite dust was continuing to circulate throughout the entire system and into every room of our home. Randy, in fact, did not even cover the vents in the immediate work area when he was cutting the granite opening for the stovetop. The colossal mess Randy left us with hit us, as we approach the holidays, at the worst possible time! We are 75 years old and have a number of serious health issues, including lung problems and chronic heart failure. And both of us tested Covid19-positive back in November; and even though we’re well beyond the time to quarantine and thankfully seem to be on the road to recovery, the virus took a physical and emotional toll. We’re still not fully back to normal, and the health implications of what Randy did are beyond staggering. When you inhale the silica dust particles, they scar your lungs causing a disabling, irreversible, and incurable lung disease called silicosis. Randy and his son wore state-of-the-art masks and gear to protect themselves as they were cutting the granite! But nothing whatsoever was done to protect our home, our furniture and possessions, and — most importantly — our physical health. We and our home were not protected in any way; and we were egregiously violated by Randy’s decision to cut the stovetop opening inside our home while doing absolutely nothing whatsoever to contain the thick, toxic dust cloud that erupted. We sincerely hope this review will be constructive for Randy and for all who read it. Communication is the key, we believe, and we see in retrospect that sufficient, honest and open communication was almost entirely lacking. There was nothing at all in the contract we signed about cutting the granite inside our home and providing no protective barrier. We were only told to clear out all the kitchen cabinets, which we did. And we covered everything in the kitchen with protective sheets. But we had no knowledge whatsoever that a thick cloud of toxic granite dust would be generated and allowed to settle throughout six rooms of our home! Because of a business insurance matter, Randy showed up for the job three hours later that he originally told us he would start, and night had fallen by the time the job was completed. And then they just left, and no clean-up took place. Fortunately, the opening for the stainless steel sink we purchased from Randy was cut off-site; but the opening for the stovetop was cut right in our kitchen and that’s where and why this huge problem occurred. A sister had new granite counters put in earlier this year, and the workman built a tent of heavy-mill plastic sheeting 360 degrees around him from floor to ceiling as he cut a similar opening inside. When we discussed this protective measure with Randy, after he’d returned to deal with a couple of other important issues that had to be addressed, he kept referring to the “industry standards” insisting he always follows those standards. But the “industry standards” for installing granite countertops clearly say to cut all openings either off-site or outside; or, if they must be cut inside, all necessary protective measures to completely contain the toxic dust must be taken. Randy said he’d never heard of such a thing, so we showed him pictures of what’s required, and he told us he’d never seen anything like that before! But every single source we’ve read or spoken with says you must never allow a thick cloud of toxic granite dust to be generated and settle on everything, as he literally did in our home. Randy should have carefully explained his process to us in complete detail ahead of time, and he should have completely warned us in full detail about the inevitable outcome. It is definitely not the “industry standard” to leave the toxic mess behind when he leaves. Randy provided no protection whatsoever for us, our home, and all our belongings. None at all! And we’ve been left, at age 75 in a weakened condition, to literally pick up the pieces and clean up this huge mess. Randy, to his credit, eventually rebated $200 to help cover the costs of our massive clean-up; but as those costs continue to mount, that sum while sincerely appreciated, seems, quite honestly, a drop in the bucket. Never having gone through anything like this before in our life, we tried to do the research and ask all the right questions on the front end. But we simply and ultimately placed our trust in the experience and professionalism of this young man and his company. And we have paid a very great price for doing so -- for his cutting the stovetop opening inside our home with no protective measures taken and his total lack of communication with us about that. The complete lack of understanding which resulted from that poor communication left our home and our property and our health terribly violated. All potential customers of 1st Class Countertops, or any other installers, who read this should learn from our most unfortunate experience and only go with a company that will take all the professional measures necessary to protect you and the integrity of your home.maryjean m.
- Business Description:Offer 24/7 emergency plumbing and electrical servicesRecent Review:Robbed, flat out. Took me for supplies, came back with partial (old crap) and then never showed, after weeks of excuses. Wife, supposedly, and himself. Look this guy up, he just robs people and seemingly gets away with it. Also seems to do shoddy work. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. Willing to rip off older people as well. Is he still in the area? Probably moved on to newer hunting groundsValerie C.
- Business Description:Georgia Cabinet Company focusses on providing top-quality, attractive and luxurious cabinets and countertops to residential and commercial customers in and around Atlanta, GA. We offer kitchen and bathroom redesign and renovation services to improve style, usability, property value and more. From installation of brand new cabinets and countertops to full home remodeling, our trained and experienced team will deliver the perfect solution for your home. Our goal is your satisfactionRecent Review:I was very disappointed in their level of customer service, honesty, and professionalism. I question whether they’re truly a good company. I decided to go with IKEA for cabinetry!Layla A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Granite & Marble Warehouse where customer satisfaction, and everyday low prices are our number one priority. We’ll beat all our competitors’ prices or provide you with a free service.Recent Review:Worst experience ever when renovating our home. Salespeople routinely "lost" our paperwork and made promises about deadlines they never met. After being several weeks behind the promised delivery, I received a text saying they would be at my house by noon. At 5 p.m. I called to see what was going on and spoke to one of the co-owners. Told her about our constant bad customer service. She proceeded to tell them I was wrong to even suggest they were not doing what they promised and she told me she was going to cancel my delivery that day because I had the audacity to complain. This after waiting six weeks for this delivery. This was back in October. I had to wait until now as this company took until February to get my granite seat for my bathroom delivered. I knew if I wrote a review before then I would never get this last piece. I have renovated countless homes and have to say this company is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I would give it zero stars if I couldKim T.
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality cabinets and granite for your kitchen and bathroom, at a low cost to our customers. We offer free installations and often have other specials that customers can ask for.Recent Review:I contacted them through their website and someone called me the same day. <br /> scott came out the day after to do a quote and i went ahead and payed materials that same day. <br /> The cabinets took a few weeks to arrive and a little while to be installed. <br /> afterwards the granite came in and to be honest, i didn't think at first i would be happy, but for the price, i got an amazing kitchen! <br /> They then sent someone out to do the backsplash. once it was completed i paid them the rest of the labor. <br /> They didn't ignore me, and tried to fix my nitpicked spots. <br /> overall i am quite satisfied. <br /William H.
See all 4 highly rated companies in FlorenceJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
- Muscle Shoals
- Saint Joseph
- Town Creek
- Mount Hope
- Minor Hill
- Phil Campbell
marble & granite companies in Florence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Countertop CompanyPO Box 1506
- 1st Class Countertop Company
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frye & Associates Inc805 Missouri St
- Frye & Associates Inc
- Garrard Complete Home Repair551 Dogtown Dr
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- Granite and Marble Warehouse665 Highway 74 South Suite 400
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- GraniteSouthInc700 18th Ave SW
- Guntersville Granite503 Glover St
- Garrard Complete Home Repair
- H&H Handyman
1401 W. Main St Tupelo , Mississippi
- H&H Handyman
- Knock on Wood
- Knock on Wood
- LAKESIDE STONE35820 US HIGHWAY 280
- LAKESIDE STONE
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC2921 Wood Dr NE
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLC
- Peden Flooring2060 county road 219
- Peden Flooring
- Quality Custom Marble & Granite8922 Lister Ferry Rd
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Quality Custom Marble & Granite
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan