Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete

Founded 2020 •

Cropwell, AL 35054

Here at Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Concrete and Masonry services, such as Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring, Concrete Repair, Stamped Concrete, Decorative Concrete, and Masonry. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

concrete repair (4)interior painting (1)masonry (1)concrete driveways (1)decks & porches (1)

06/18/2021

Juan did an excellent job and I will hire him again! He worked extremely hard all week, fixing our stone and masonry issues. He also had an assistant repair a large brick garbage enclosure that had been damaged years ago, and now it looks like new. He did the work very professionally and finished the work in a timely fashion. Just as important, he was very good about communication and making sure ...

Description of Work
I needed three bluestone patios repaired, washed and sealed

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

01/29/2021

Excellent work!! I couldn’t be more pleased with the quality work, responsiveness and timely manner in which my project was completed. Mr. Garza and his team were professional and made sure I was happy before they left. I would absolutely call him again for any project and highly recommend him to friends and family. Thank you again - it looks fantastic :)

Description of Work
Finish a brick backsplash wall in the kitchen

Category masonry,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Review for Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete - ., Cropwell, AL - 39164710

01/16/2021

I have to give Juan Garza and his team an A+. I am more than satisfied with the professionalism and with the work. My projects turned out better than I imagined. I am very, very impressed and so are my neighbors! Juan was very professional, friendly, and courteous and respected my home and property. Juan listened to exactly what I had asked for and he delivered! He communicated every morning befor...

Description of Work
Large crack across concrete porch repaired, concrete steps created, concrete sidewalk created, concrete carport created, concrete ramp created. Painted porch.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/15/2021

The service was excellent. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They were on time and they do great job.

Description of Work
They built a deck and poured a concrete pad.

Category concrete repair,decks

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

01/12/2021

It was good. He's been working for me for 15 years. They were reliable, on time, and I am been always happy with him. Whenever there is a problem, he is always fixing it and no problem.

Description of Work
He does all my concrete work for my driveways and foundation slabs.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring, Concrete Repair, Stamped Concrete, Decorative Concrete, Masonry

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check