Exterior Waterproofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2009

Owner operated. Additional contact names - Debbie Triplett, Mark Pflaum. If you have water intrusion in your home, our experts will properly diagnose and remedy problem areas. We offer affordable solutions to your leaky wet basement or crawlspace. Why pay more for franchises and large ad campaigns. Our customers are important to us, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on all of our services....

JD Painting Inc

Specialists in all types of interior painting... especially KIITCHEN CABINETS. We also offer drywall repair, light carpentry. All of our employees all honest and conscientious of our work. We DO have WORKERS COMP and LIABILITY INSURANCE for your protection. Please call 205-365-0245 for any questions! You can also visit our Facebook business page. See profile picture above for proper link

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business.

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

08/17/2018

I used Angie's list to get a second estimage on the cost to install a French draim. I spoke to Phillip and reviewed the drainage problem and explained that I was interested in a second quote. He asked a number of questions to help better understand my situation. He viewed the property on Google Maps and within five minutes he was able to provide an estimate. Although I am going to stay with my ori...

Description of Work
French Drain Installation

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

This customer just needed to verify have her first quote was reasonable. I was happy to run it through a spreadsheet and let her know everything looked like it was in line. We are here to help anyway we can even if we don't do the work.

04/10/2018

Back Story: We purchased a house a bit over a year ago wherein our inspector failed to note the rough condition of our crawlspace. After much research, I decided upon Phillip Madden's Exterior Waterproofing. The project itself was completed last August; I wanted to put the project through the rainy season of Alabama to get an idea of how well it went before I posted my review. As my rating shows a...

Description of Work
Trenching, dehumidifier, and moisture barrier

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe

03/20/2018

Phillip is professional and very knowledgeable on what specific waterproofing is required while not trying to pressure you into a more expensive project. He does a great job educating on how the water is coming into your crawlspace (or at least in my case it was a crawl space job), and he provides a set of solutions to help remedy the situation on a tier basis. Both he and the crew provide helpful...

Description of Work
crawl space drainage system, sump pump installation

Category basement waterproofing,wells

08/07/2017

Phillip and his crew arrived on time and installed a Gravity waterproofing system installed in one day! They were professional, courteous and even matched the price of another competitor. Would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a water issue in their home or business.

Description of Work
Water was leaking through cinder block walls in basement causing standing water and mold.

Category basement waterproofing

THANK YOU ....THANK YOU ......We are also ways trying our best to satisfy our customers....Again I can't thank you enough for your kind review......If we can ever be of service in the future please just give us a call. Phillip

06/29/2017

Mr. Madden did a video recording inspection which was then sent to me for my records. It explained why I was seeing moisture, what the causes were and ideas for further treatment - which in my case was not necessary. I was so impressed with his ability to explain and offer recommendations without breaking the bank! I will definitely recommend to everyone!

Description of Work
I had a small moisture spot in my garage and needed it inspected for mildew/mold or other issues. Phillip Madden (president of company) came and did an inspection in the time frame I needed.

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Structural crack foundation repair, basement waterproofing, spot/crack leak repair, remodeling, after waterproofing correction, moisture control and mold remediation, french drains, surface & yard drainage correction, and masonry work

Ask for details.