Coleson Plumbing & Gas

• Trade License Number
  • MPG0350

1916 1st Ave N

Birmingham, AL 35210

WE KNOW PLUMBING AND GAS !! Why choose Coleson Plumbing and Gas as your plumber: Coleson Plumbing and Gas Company is a licensed and insured plumbing and gas company. We have over 80 years combined service experience in plumbing and gas. We are a full line plumbing and gas service company providing repair, installation and maintenance services to homeowners and business owners throughout the Birmingham area. We service all brands of equipment. We are locally owned and operated. We charge by the job not the hour. We are licensed and insured. All of our Plumbers and gas fitters are state certified. We offer upfront pricing. All work is Guaranteed!...

water heaters (12)plumbers (16)water softeners (3)drain cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (2)

03/25/2021

I had a booger of a job because of the type of hot water tank that had to be replaced; but the installation went well. Jim did a great job and was very thorough. He also provided a great deal of needed information. After finishing the job, he informed me of a rebate that i would be getting...what a nice surprise! I highly recommend Jim and Coleson Plumbing and will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater / plumbing

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We look forward to serving you in the future !

02/25/2021

My tankless water heater suddenly developed a leak in the area of the heat exchanger. Unfortunately, that meant my entire family and I were without hot water. Very tough situation with two young kids. I called a different company out first and was dissatisfied with their pricing and service. I gave Coleson Plumbing and Gas a call last night at 5:30pm. James returned my call in 30 seconds! Wow! He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

10/19/2020

Best plumbing service ever , clean and very professional. Very smart and honest guys . Thank you Coleson Plumbing, I will recommend you to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tankless water heater and water purification system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

09/13/2020

We own an older house and have hired several plumbers in the past that we would rate average at best. Coleson Plumbing has been the best service company we have ever used. Tgey did exactly what they said and made sure everything was working correctly. This is a “ care and concern “ first class Service company. We will hire them again and refer them to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower fixture, disposal and water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

09/13/2020

Great service ! I called and within 1 hour Ryan, service technician showed up. Very smart guy, super clean and very professional. Great service and great rates. This is the only plumbing company that we will ever use. Thank you , Coleson Plumbing !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, water filter , water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

07/02/2020

It was my best experience ever for plumbing needs - Jim Stewart is professional, very intelligent/ competent/knowledgable, trustworthy as well as very kind and communicative! He filed everything necessary with the gas company electronically to get rebate and sent his invoice electronically as well...much appreciated! This plumber and his company are exceptional and I have already lined up more nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing/Gas water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

Thank you so much for the review . We are glad we met your expectations and look forward to serving you in the future.

06/27/2020

Great! He explained everything then went about the task professionally! Completed the work cheaper than fee i paid ben Franklin , who was sent out by american home shield and did nothing! I'm going to hire Coleson for any and all plumbing matters in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters, Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Thank you for your review. Call us anytime !

06/23/2020

Very pleased with quality and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you , we appreciate your business .

06/19/2020

Mr Stewart from Coleson Plumbing provided excellent service. He came to my house within an hour after my call, even though it was the end of his workday. He checked all the possibilities for water leaking from my hot water heater, and noted an additional problem with the water gauge, as well as, the water heater had been incorrectly installed. He took time to explain to me and my husband what was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Thank you for your post .i will share with the rest of the team ‘

06/11/2020

Jimmy was very professional. He was very responsive and once he arrived he assessed the situation. He knew I had a home warranty because I just bought the house. He selflessly encouraged me to use the home warranty which saved me over $400. The home warranty did not cover his services unfortunately so I had to give my business to someone else. Later that day he texted me to make sure everything go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you for your post. Call us anytime !

Water Leaks Clogged Drains Bathroom Plumbing Kitchen Plumbing Garbage Disposals Fixture Changeouts Drain & Sewer Cleaning Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Sewer Color Line Video Line Inspection Water Heaters Tankless Water Heaters Slab Leaks Backflow Prevention Plumbing Fixtures Water Line Repair & Installation Repairs Small & Large Whole Home/Business Gas Test Gas Line Repair & Installation Gas Dryers Gas Cooktops Gas Grills Gas Fireplace Logs Gas Lighting Gas Fire Pits Gas Generators