Brookside Septic Tank Service Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since November 2010

Over 41 Years in the Septic Tank Business!...

C.P.F Contracting

C.P.F Contracting

I have been around equipment my entire life that is part of why I chose to make it my career. My main focus is quality work and to make my customers happy. We are owner operated and I am on site for all services to ensure customer satisfaction. I love meeting new people and to seeing them excited about the Work I have done reassures me every day how much I love what I do. We offer free estimates for our services and would love to take a look at what you need done. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

12/30/2014

I don't think you really want me to go into details ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic tank and flushed line.

07/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The member was in a hurry and unable to complete the call. Please send the disclaimer to the email address that is on file.

05/20/2013

Mr Pickle was up front and honest with me as to what needed to be done to resolve my issue. He provided a quote before he left after completing the estimate. When using the backhoe, Mr Pickle's son was careful not to drive on our pool deck. In fact, he took longer to complete the job in order to fulfill this request. I am very pleased with the outcome of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brookside Septic Service re-routed my field lines to the back due to my front yard being saturated.

07/12/2012

I called that previous Friday for the appointment. They prefer to do early morning appointments and were on time and done with on minutes. I will continue to use Jack Pickle in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just bought a home and was needing an inspection. But since I was having them drive out and do a $25 inspection, I decided to go ahead and have an empty tank when I move in. For a 1,000gal tank, the price was $325 to pump.

04/06/2012

Good Service performed by Scott. Very timely and efficient. Pointed out 2 things I needed to do to address potential problems down the road. Would recommend to anyone. This is a family Business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good Service performed by Scott. Very timely and efficient. Pointed out 2 things I needed to do to address potential problems dow the road.

Septic Tanks & Systems,Septic Tanks & Systems,Septic Tank & System Cleaning