Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Soldotna, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Soldotna
- GCIThey pretty much cover Alaska. GCI is good. I would refer them. They are like the go to group here. We have the basic deal package with them. We want the price a little more competitive. I have not had any issues with it.
- Matanuska Telephone Association IncI have internet through Matanuska Telephone Association. The last contact was for my TV. It cost me nothing, as far as come to the house and fix the TVs and make sure that they are working right, it is all free. The TV is not cable, it comes through the phone line, as well as the internet, it all comes through the phone line. I have been using them for 32 years. They are the local the telephone cooperative where I live. In my dealing with them, overall I would have to grade them and 'A'. I meet them and they come out. They are comparable with everybody else for the price. I am happy with the quality
- MTA CommunicationsI use MTA Communications. We currently use them. The price is right with everybody else. They are trying to upgrade their system and it's the machinery and not the people. They are trying. They are very appologetic when things go wrong and I can't complain about that.
- GCII have my cellphone from GCI Cable Company. I live one mile from the Cell Tower and I have poor reception. It is angled up and down the highway and doesn't do any peripheral space. If I go one block from my house, then I have Cell service. I go from 1 or no bars to 3 bars. I have complained to them a lot. Overall I've had good experience except for the Cell Phone coverage areas. They are good but I can almost see the tower from my house and I still don't have a signal! Internet Service is good. Cable Service is good but at $75 a month it is expensive. The Customer Service is usually fairly good. When the Cable goes down they are efficient about resetting the box. The reason for the low grade is the problem with the Cell. If I had Cell service I would get rid of the landline
- Matanuska Telephone Association IncI don't have much interaction with them but I have never had any problems. The phones work. When I go in they are responsive.
- GCIThey offer the home phone as well, but I don't have it. I like that they have a lot of stores here, and you can find stores everywhere, and you can also call them from your cell phone, and it will not cost you anything. My dislike is just how much the internet costs.
- GCI CABLE INCI hate them. We normally deal with their Eagle river office because it is a local one. They are very expensive. They con you into the two-year contract thing. I have never been happy with them. They tried to change but then you will have to change your email address to do that. Then we would have to send everybody our new email address, so we didn’t bother. When it was up, we were going to change but we decided not to because it is a pain to change. We do our banking and all that so that wouldn't be good. Too many things would change. They are not completely horrible; they are average
- GCI CABLE INCThe quality of their service is good. We never had to call them out for anything. As for their professionalism on the phone they are great but in the store they are terrible. There is nobody who provides an alternate service here so we have no option but to keep using them.
- GCI CABLE INCI have had GCI Voice Mail for probably 5 years, part of a package and as a backup to our answering machine since it was part of a package. It quit working. Setting it up took a lot of effort on their part and ours. We have a non digital phone line because we lose power. If you don't have digital service voice mail is provided via ACS only their techs don't know that. Somehow my password for voicemail stopped working a few weeks ago. Now they say that I don't have voice mail. I worked with four techs today in five separate phone calls. I give up. I refuse to give them any more money a month. Land line has static, TV is expensive, Internet service is expensive, download and upload speeds unreliable. Unfortunately only game in town
Landline Phone Service in Soldotna
- Business Description:We are your electrical and audio video solution. bringing you the highest quality in service and equipment. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:It was amazing. They were very professional. The owner was taking the account what I wanted done, quick work, good attitude, and focused on their work.Isaac M.
See all 1 highly rated companies in SoldotnaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
phone companies in Soldotna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Power Innovations2614 Redoubt Ave
- Power Innovations