Your kitchen floor needs to stand up to spills, splatters, knife drops, and heavy foot traffic—and that’s just at dinner parties. They also need to withstand everyday use. See the best kitchen flooring options for your needs and budget.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Palmer, AK
There are 2 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Palmer
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read less
- E & D Contracting LLCThe contractors were punctual and professional and easy to work with. They were able to quickly substitute the necessary equipment for my upgrades. They all wore masks, cleaned up their job and were genuinely helpful for any additional modifications or making my bathroom look nice again. I appreciated their quick responses and willingness to do the work read less
- E & D Contracting LLCVery good. Contractor is easy to work with and is cost conscious . They do very good work. They are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Corvus ConstructionAll A's indeed! It took us a year-and-a-half to decide to re-floor our basement guest room; it took Denis and his team less than a week to do the job. Even when he encountered an unforeseen challenge with our 85-year-old house on Candy Cane Lane, he was undaunted. Denis and Corvus Construction are exceptionally professional, responsive and respectful of clients' time and space. We absolutely will retain him for our next project read less
- Jensen ConstructionIt went great. The guys started the project a few days after I called. They had pulled up the flooring and had fans going the first day, second day had the new flooring down very quickly and the roof repair done. And Dave still had time to do a few other small projects while he was here, including a door repair, and a countertop seam repair. His attention to detail and knowledge was very impressive read less
- Jensen ConstructionThis was supposed to be a fairly small, one day job. The project was to remove a wall that was installed to house a big screen tv. Behind this wall was supposed to be a wall that had been completed during the building of the house. An easy demolition and clean up job. However when the wall was removed the back wall was not completed, or even sheet rocked. This now became a much bigger job, requiring much more time, labor, and materials. Even though Dave was on a very tight schedule he never complained and did his due diligence and took his time and made sure the project was done to mine and his satisfaction. He is very meticulous and caring in his work. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. I am very impressed by his and his son's work and work ethic. He also made sure every thing was picked up and clean when he left the job site. Definite 4 stars read less
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his son quickly and accurately estimated the work, materials and cost for repairing a scam contractor's badly done flooring job and fireplace mantel, repairing stairs and removing old (out of code) wrought iron stair railings, covering a furnace exhaust pipe, expertly matching textured walls in the repairs and fixing everything they saw needing fixing. They were cheerful, very knowledgeable, efficient, thrifty and expert in all areas. Dave and his son were able to troubleshoot problems and provide top quality finish work in the solutions. Dave had an eye on our budget and would steer us away from unnecessary expenses. Doing things right the first time was a theme I noticed over and over in their work. Dave was able to take our ideas, and the failures of a previous contractor and design and execute professional and top quality finish work. They were able to finish in 2 weeks problems that had been dragging along for 11 months! We will welcome Dave and David Jensen back anytime the need arises, and would gladly recommend them. We felt like we were in good hands and wish we had hired them first read less
- We R RemodelingIt could not have gone better. Mike is meticulous and skilled. Everything was done perfectly. I could not be happier.
- Artistic FloorsExcellent job! Just a tad over 1 week from first making contact to finishing the job. Extremely professional from first contact. Price was extremely fair. My wife said that going with Artisitic Floors was best hire we made during our three month remodel.
- We R RemodelingMy house was for sale. Mike and Mitch came in and in 2 weeks I had all new refinished cabinets, countertops, and tile backsplash. These guys are quick and professional. My cabinets and floors look great.
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Palmer
- Business Description:Hello! At Innovative Edge contacting we are your one stop shop for all of your home renovation and handyman needs. From flooring, to cabinets, decks, siding, window repairs, we do it all! We have a perfect 5 star review on all of our platforms and are proud to be serving the mat su valley and surrounding areas for almost 3 years. Support local and help us grow! Thank you for your considering us for your home service needs. - Dakoda Martin Owner/Sales Representativ read lessRecent Review:Cannot say enough GOOD about Dakoda! He quickly fit us in for an estimate. Day before he was set to begin the job, we had to ask him if he could delay by +2 days due to going into the hospital to deliver our baby, he readily agreed and adjusted his schedule to accommodate ours. While working on the floors, he worked around our hectic family (2 toddlers) in addition to his kindness and understanding, his work is quality! He kept in communication, gave us pointers/suggestions and got our flooring installed timely and beautifully. You will not be disappointed hiring Dakoda, we weren't read lessanna w.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573 read lessRecent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!! read lessMARK V.
- Business Description:Roy Briley General Contracting serves many companies along with the general public. With nearly 200 real estate professionals, 500 rental doors, and thousands of HOA doors all needing construction services, we stay very busy. We understand that downtime is costly to the property owner, therefore, getting the resident back into their restored home is a high priority. From flood and fire mitigation, general remodeling, to basic maintenance issues, RBGC is the preferred contractor. With cost eff.. read lessRecent Review:I needed to install a ceiling storage unit that my mother had started, but got in over her head with (both literally and figuratively). Brynn corrected the "work" that was done and walked me through the process. They are professional and fairly priced. Special thanks to Josia and Brynn for doing such a great job read lessgabrielle s.
- Business Description:We provide both interior design and remodeling services for homes and businesses
- Business Description:We do not get your bathroom or kitchen done in a day, and we don't claim to. What we will do is quality work that we personally guarantee. We will come out and give you a free estimate on your remodelling needs with in 24 hours of your call and get that estimate back to you in the same amount of time. We won't be the most expensive bidder, but we won't be the cheapest either because we use quality materials to do quality work. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Makes sure to get a copy of t.. read less
- Business Description:Home Maintenance RepairRecent Review:The window turned out to need replacing (and beyond the scope of his services), but Mr. Perry did his best to find a fix, was very honest and communicative in his appraisal, and expertly returned the disassembled window to its previous state. <br / read lessChris F.
- Business Description:Artistic FloorsRecent Review:Excellent job! Just a tad over 1 week from first making contact to finishing the job. Extremely professional from first contact. Price was extremely fair. My wife said that going with Artisitic Floors was best hire we made during our three month remodel read lessChristopher M.
- Business Description:We are a family run business.
- Business Description:Equity Builder Home Improvement is locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves on providing personalized professional services at the most competitive prices possible. We try to keep all of our work in-house to alleviate the headaches of coordinating your schedule with multiple contractors, which often leads to delays and inconsistent quality. We understand letting strangers into your home requires a great deal of trust from a client. It is for this reason that we maintain a relatively s.. read lessRecent Review:I don't really have any details I read the reviews and it sounded like he does great work. I saw there were a few times that he did not send an estimate back to a client but got his computer fixed. I thought we would give this guy a chance. I waited all evening because i gave him the benefit of the doubt maybe he had car trouble, maybe running late with kids or everyday things but we did not receive even a phone call about why he was late or not there. No call or anything the next day so I didn't even bother calling back. I figured maybe if there was something that happened we could reschedule but he never called back and I did not feel like chasing someone to give them my business. <br / read lessBrian R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
To maintain your wooden flooring, it’s important to understand how to care for it through the changing seasons. Find out how wood expands in cold temperatures or high humidity settings, what can make it contract, plus how to combat these changes.
Hardwood floors can add beauty and warmth to a space. In some cases, they can even add to a home’s value. But when buying hardwood flooring, you’ll want to consider a few things before making your final decision. Keep reading for more.
hardwood flooring companies in Palmer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A and g painting12310 Mary Ave
- A Ladd EnterprisesPO Box 211403
- Accessible Homes IncPO Box 220494
- Alaskan interiors518 Lynnwood Dr
- Anchorage Property Solution9100 Elim St
- Artistic Floors1409 Nunaka Dr
- Atom Services2221 Muldoon #375
- A and g painting
- I Fix Alaska Houses2027 E 39th Ave
- I Fix Alaska Houses
- K & W Interiors9300 Old Seward Hwy
- K & W Interiors
- NORTHWEST HARDWOOD FLOORS15218 DARBY RD
Eagle River, Alaska
- NORTHWEST HARDWOOD FLOORS