Getting your floors to shine and sparkle is easy to do with a handful of surprising floor cleaning hacks. If your store-bought cleaner isn’t doing the trick, a handful of unexpected household items and smart tricks will get the job done.
Get matched with top floor cleaners in North Pole, AK
There are 0 highly-rated local floor cleaners.
Floor Cleaners in North Pole
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Al's Drayage & Cleaning Service in Fairbanks.We offer Janitorial Service, Moving Services Cleaning Services Packing Services Loading Services Professional Movers and a top notch Janitorial,Janitorial,Mover,Moving, Moving Service,Cleaning Service,Janitorial Service,Janitorial Fairbanks ,Mover Fairbanks Moving Fairbanks, Moving Service Fairbanks,Cleaning Service Fairbanks,Janitorial Service Fairbanks,Janitorial Fairbanks Fairbanks,Mover,Moving, Moving Service,Cleaning Service,Janitorial Service read less
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide .. read lessRecent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional support read lessLee H.
- Business Description:I strive to be Alaska's leading contractor in flooring maintenance services by providing my customers with superior quality, unsurpassed service, fine craftsmanship, at a competitive price. There is a lot of nuances in keeping your floors looking amazing. Once I get your floor looking brilliant, I will also coach you on how to keep it looking that way. My services include stripping, scrubbing, waxing, and regular maintenance. Every floor is unique, and I tailor each service to your needs. .. read less
- Business Description:What We Do AAP Cleaning cleans homes and apartments to your satisfaction the First Time - Every Time. Home Owners (Cleaning/Maid Service) Home Sellers (Open House Cleaning) Home Buyers (Move In Cleaning) Landlords/Renters (Move Out Cleaning) (One Time * Weekly * Bi- Weekly * Monthly read less
- Business Description:Cleaning by Nature understands the busy life style of Americans and we have made it our mission to provide clients with Eco-Friendly home and office care solutions that deliver the highest level of quality and customer service read lessRecent Review:Fabulous. Tiffany always went above and beyond, was totally reliable and has been impossible to replace since she moved. Best cleaning service we have ever used. <br />Whitney N.
- Business Description:Class A Contractor, Licensed and Insured. We offer experienced, professional home and business renovation and repair services in addition to new construction, solar and renewable energy solutions. We pride ourselves on individualized service and our dedication to ethical, renewable options that make sense for your family and community read lessRecent Review:<p>The best thing about Jason is he's creative, he had some great ideas about how to approach things that we wanted to accomplish. Their work was very good quality. He's easy to work with too.</p> <br / read lessSusan W.
- Business Description:We help you get clean at work and at home. With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean has been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. We help you get clean and stay that way, at work and at home. ServiceMaster Clean is proud to be a Six Sigma company, demonstrating our commitment to excellence. Each independent ServiceMaster Clean business pledges to uphold the high standards of the organization, promising to do the job right.. read lessRecent Review:15o It was unbeleivable, the worst experience I have ever had with a carpet cleaning service. For $150 all he did was the carpet on a few stairs and two small throw rugs. When I saw the steps it did not look that they had been cleaned at all. THen when I called to complain and ask them to do the steps over, they refused unless I paid them another $150 dollars. I called my usual carpet cleaner, RIngstad, and he did it all again and the carpet is now spotless. <br /> I have loss confidence in Angies List as a result of this terrible experience. I strongly suggest you take him off your list. I just don't know if I can ever trust again in your recommendation. <br /> If you contact him, he will probably tell you that the reason he did only the steps was because he had gotten bad directions from my housekeeper. This did happen and I am responsible for the miscommunication but it wouldn't have hurt if he asked my housekeeper if she was sure I was willing to pay $150 to clean a few stairs. <br /> He knew nothing about the connection to Angies List. <br /> What makes me furious is the terrible job he did on the rug on a few stairs and his refusal to come out again and make it right. He gave me some c*** and bull story about how they didn't have the right chemicals.. <br /> <br /> <br / read lessAndrew K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Will dog urine (and the smell) ruin hardwood floors? Don’t stress, dog pee soaked into your hardwood flooring doesn’t necessarily mean it’s done for. We’ve outlined different DIY and natural methods for removing pet urine from hardwood floors here.
floor cleaners in North Pole
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BK Cleaning
Eagle River, Alaska
- BK Cleaning
- Cleaning by Nature LLC513 Mason St
- Cleaning by Nature LLC
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JTF Renewable Design & Build289 Rainbow Ridge Road
- JTF Renewable Design & Build