If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Chugiak, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Chugiak
- Spartan ContractingThe remodel went perfectly. Levi and his crew handled all of the details, from start to finish, which left me with nothing to worry about. In addition, Levi communicated almost daily with me about the progress of the job and was always available if/when I had questions. I have already recommended Spartan Contracting to friends and family
- Spartan ContractingRenovation went excellently. in addition to executing work, Spartan provided design recommendations. Spartan were available for questions, responded in a timely manner, and worked within our guidelines. The work was done well. The project costs and timelines were explained clearly and appropriate documentation was provided
- Tub TechIt went exactly as expected. Tub looks great. This business was bought over a year ago by Jeff Overstreet. He was the one who performed the work and he was very easy to do business with. He was also very responsive with a follow-up question that I had. The new business phone number is 414-0920
- Re-Bath of AnchorageOverall my experience with Re-Bath was great. They are very professional in what they do, and the installers were very helpful in all of my questions.
- Re-Bath of AnchoragePaid half up-front so materials could be purchased. Materials came in sooner than originally expected and Rebath was able to work around our schedule to start the job a month early. Their workers were punctual, courteous and had no problem working in the cramped space of a down-stairs 1952 designed bathroom, the only full bath in the house. The price was firm, despite the fact that the existing cast-iron tub had to be broken apart to be removed and the existing drain assembly was firmly cemented into the concrete floor. Before any work progressed, tarps were put down to assure nothing would be tracked onto carpets and flooring in other parts of the house. Rebath and their sub-contractor arranged for necessary inspections which didn't require participation of home-owner. The job was not derailed by the fact that the shipping company had damaged the acrylic bathtub beyond repair. Rebath discovered the problem on site prior to installation, and had a new tub delivered from their showroom within an hour. I was impressed that Rebath was able to complete the job, despite the obstacles noted, within the time originally estimated. It's Rebath's policy that you pay half upfront, one-quarter when the project is started and the remaining one-quarter upon completion of the job. This policy was disclosed in advance and I had no problem with paying for a flawless installation backed by a solid warranty
- Superior RefinishingMichael refinished our old motel room tub. He was quick and made the tub look brand new. We will use Superior Refinishing for any other tubs which we need refinished. Creekwood Inn
- Re-Bath of AnchorageIt was installed in 3 days just as I was told it would be. The price never changed. It was a little higher than i wanted to spend, but the results are fabulous. I highly recommend them.
- Superior RefinishingOur 70 year old cast iron tub had previously been refinished (by another refinisher) many years ago and was peeling on the bottom; this was a particularly difficult job. Superior Refinishing spent the time that was needed to do it correctly and at a reasonable price.
- Re-Bath of Anchorage,rebath came in and fully designed the bathroom from the flooring to the wall surround. we agreed on a price they came back a month later tore out my old bathroom did the plumbing, (then had the city inspect it) and put it all back together, all just in four days.It looks so beautiful i cant believe how painless they made the hole process
- Re-Bath of AnchorageAbsolutely, beautiful. We're getting ready to put our home up for sale and needed work in one our bathrooms. We are pleased with the fast and professional service. We had re-bath remove our old tub and any potential all molded drywall. They did exactly what we asked...new tub and surround only, there was no up-sale or push from the contact to try to do more and/or spend more money. 1.5 days later....we ware very happy with the results! Clean, fast, professional and beautiful! We would use them again. Thanks for the good, positive experience
Bathtub Refinishers in Chugiak
- Business Description:Spartan Contracting is an Alaskan owned firm with over 100 years of combined experience in residential and commercial construction. We are a fully licensed, bonded, insured and residentially endorsed general contractor able to meet all your remodeling and new construction needs. We are also Municipality of Anchorage certified excavators and septic installers, providing exceptional value to our clients. From small remodels to full ground up construction, we have the experience and expertise to..Recent Review:The work was excellent, a bit pricey but worth it.Kari C.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Three days and no communication. We spoke on the phone, I was told I would be receiving an email with scheduling information. Never did. I got this big spiel about how important the right contractor was and how you don't want someone to scam you, he (Lee?) talked my ear off for quite a while. Unfortunately, my messages are being ignored and there has been no communication. I took time out of my day because he let me know he would 'probably' drop by the home I am interested in for a bid but didn't do that either. Messaged asking him to let me know if he was no longer interested, still no answer. So - if something changes, I would be more than happy to change my review. As it is now, I am not a fan of the lip serviceVivien S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
bathtub refinishers in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!