Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Tucson, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Tucson
- Denali Real Estate, LLC.Christine was so helpful throughout this whole process. Highly recommend anyone who is looking for a home to go through them!!!
- Denali Real Estate, LLC.I have had such a good experience working with Christine at Denali, she understands and truly cares about what you need, we got such a very good communication throughout the leasing process. All the questions I had were quickly answered. I also worked with Mike the property manager in Tucson, he was professional and very helpful too. I highly recommend Denali Realty Group, they are always willing to help and provide good guidance
- Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real EstateMarc listened to us carefully at the beginning and throughout the entire process. He made us feel like we were his only client. He was patient, understanding, intelligent and practical. His work ethic is superb while making it look easy. Marc stayed with us from beginning to end and beyond .... he checked on things well after his official duties were completed. He offered advice but didn't insist on it and cheerfully executed our preferences. Perhaps the best compliment we can pay is that we always looked forward to seeing or hearing from Marc. Marc also manages a terrific team. Every positive description about our experience applies to everyone in his office. For administrative matters, we relied on Melissa and her diligence, execution and upbeat personality are nothing less than all star caliber. Marc covers the entire DC metro area and knows his markets in detail. No matter what your economic or personal situation may be or what you are looking for --- we recommend Marc in the strongest terms. We have experience with many transactions, agents and contractors around the nation and can say, without reservation: Marc is the best we have ever seen
- A-Z HOME INSPECTIONSit is with great pleasure that I write this review for Matt Davison and A-Z Home Inspections. To begin with, Matt answered the phone when I called for information as we prepared our home for sale. He answered my questions and we set an appointment that fit my schedule. He arrived on time as agreed. Matt is friendly and kind. He quickly got to work evaluating and inspecting the home. He was very thorough. He kept me informed throughout the process and we discussed the areas of concern. I appreciate that Matt is great at communicating and he is respectful. He said that he would send a report via e-mail in the afternoon. The report arrived as discussed and it was very comprehensive and organized. The report had photos of the areas of concern. This was helpful for reference especially for issues on the roof that I cannot easily access. It was easy to read and there were no surprises. I highly recommend A-Z Home Inspections and Matt Davison
- NANCY PERLMANWe found Nancy via Angie's List when we were thinking of selling our condo in the South Loop. She quickly responded to our questions and met with us to provide all the information we had requested and more on the real estate market with quite specific and relevant data on the South Loop market. Based on the state of the market, we decided to rent the condo instead of selling it. She very capably guided us through that process, offering suggestions for improving our unit's "curb appeal" and on a rental price, putting an attractive listing online, showing the unit and then actively driving the leasing to closure once we had an interested potential renter. She was very responsive and communicative throughout the process, as evidenced by the emails sent at all hours of the day and night. She is very personable and easy to work with, and we would use her services again as well as recommend her to others
- Sharon Blaszczak - Long & Foster Real EstateAwesome! With all her work and fabulous pictures the house sold in four days! Her staging advice was spot on. She knew what to focus on for the biggest WOW factor.
- RICH REALTYRental service was great, always responsive to our needs. Especially liked the ability to pay rent or submit maintenance requests online. House purchase went very smoothly and very quickly. Our rental owner wanted to take the house back so we had a limited amount of time to find a new place and move. Our agent was willing to show us as many houses as we wanted to see, and did a great job in representing us to submit an offer and negotiate for us
- RICH REALTYVery well! Rich Bailey is right on top of all work. He is good at deciding what needs to be done and then getting it done at a reasonable price. I value his opinion. I especially appreciate that he has a long-term improvement plan for each property, which is typically implemented between tenants. I highly recommend Rich Realty as property managers
- Edye Riharb, Long RealtyEdye is a class act. She became my real estate quite by accident and it was a happy one. The agent I was working with had an emergency and Edye stepped in. From the beginning I felt at ease. I know quickly if an agent is "into" houses or not. My experience (with many agents) is that- ironically- many have limited interest in homes/houses. It's a LOT more fun to hang out with an agent who has a passion for homes! She has an informal, easy-going, yet engaged manner. She made the investment in time, as a buyer's agent must, without knowing if we'd end up buying but never applied pressure nor caused us to feel rushed. Because we were seeking an investment property, and not a place to live, we were browsing and not feeling pressured ourselves to go forward with a deal. Yet, happily, we did end up finding and buying a house. Throughout the process, Edye was there to champion our needs and wants. Familiar with working with out of town buyers, she was 100% on top of communications. A fast and thorough responder is highly important to me, perhaps even most important. And at closing, even her congratulatory note, wine bottle and pair of wine glasses, files on a thumb-drive, placed at the house, were "above and beyond" the call of duty. I do hope we have the opportunity to work together again
- Douglas A Rains, RealtorDoug was such a great realtor to us! The transition from renting to home-owning was a big step for my wife and I and I am so thankful for a realtor like Doug that provided us with the best quality service and to the best quality product for our price range. I stand by my word when I say he’s one of the best realtors around and would highly recommend you give him a ring, it’ll be well worth it! Such a great experience for u
Real Estate Agent in Tucson
- Recent Review:They work with me all the time sometimes even wave the late fees, Kathy is really professional, will highly recommend them.. I see other people complaining but is probably the people that don’t pay their bills, I rented a house from them for more than 4 years and always made the repairs as needed. The only thing I had to do it was a phone call for them to make my repairAbigail B.
- Business Description:Rich Realty is a family owned business with 3 associate brokers and 5 employees. We have been managing properties in 2 states for over 40 years.Recent Review:Outstanding service. Rich and his team managed my property for 17 years. He has handled every situation with professionalism and phenomenal service. I highly recommend Rich and his team to my clients. Thank you for all that you do and have doneChris P.
- Business Description:Denali Real Estate is the premier residential property management company covering both Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas. We believe we offer the best overall value in property management anywhere in Arizona. We have one of the lowest fee structures with a flat $295 leasing and management fee as low as $85 per month. We have unsurpassed service and our unique management process puts our client's interests first. If you are looking to hire a management company, call us first and we will h..Recent Review:We feel so grateful to work with Denali during a chaotic time in the market. Our property manager Derek is phenomenal and very responsive. Highly recommend!Jenna V.
- Business Description:Super Sevice Award Winner in 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2016 and 2017. Small Business Family owned and operated. 11 employees. Quality not quantity. A culture within our business to "do the right thing especially when no one is looking". In business for 16yearsRecent Review:A referral went to them but I never heard from them. This was my first time using Angi and this so far was not good.Ronnie j.
- Business Description:* Certified Relocation Professional (Raytheon, Caterpillar, US Government, Banner Medical) * Out of town buyers and sellers * Expert Listing Agent * Expert Buyers Agent I am not part of a real estate team - ask me how this directly helps each clientRecent Review:Doug was such a great realtor to us! The transition from renting to home-owning was a big step for my wife and I and I am so thankful for a realtor like Doug that provided us with the best quality service and to the best quality product for our price range. I stand by my word when I say he’s one of the best realtors around and would highly recommend you give him a ring, it’ll be well worth it! Such a great experience for uJoshua P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Founded by property investors in 2010, On Q Property Management has established itself as one of Arizona’s fastest growing Property Management and Real Estate firms. Our client-first approach, coupled with a technologically focused workflow, helps to build and maintain excellent relationships with our clients. At On Q, we truly know the area, and understand the importance of getting a qualified renter quickly. Our team has over 35 years of professional experience in the Valley of the Sun, and..Recent Review:Matt Medonich was very helpful and did a great job answering all of my questions.Ben M.
- Business Description:When you join USAA, you become part of a family that's there for you during every stage of your life. Let us help you with insurance, banking, investments and retirement — because we're dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals. Get started today. It's free to join. Initial loss reporting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. DBA- USAA Casualty Insurance Company; USAA Investment Management Company & USAA Transfer Agency CompanRecent Review:request submitted on 9/17 - it is now 9/22 and absolutely no response was receivedByron F.
- Business Description:20+ year real estate agent with small staff living and specializing in the Catalina Foothills and throughout the Tanque Verde valley.Recent Review:I previously left a review in June of 2014 when this provider was listed under the agents name and not Long Realty. Since leaving the review, the name on this provider has changed to Long Realty and is not specific to the person I left the review for. My real estate agent, who has handled multiple transactions for me and my family for over a decade, is fantastic. I can not say the same for Long Realty. I will NEVER use Long Realty or any of their franchises ever again. The professionalism and integrity of my Realtor are not the values that I have experienced with Long Realty and their franchisee Oasis Property Management. Long Realty claims that they are not able to investigate any of the companies that have paid to be their franchisee and receive referrals from Long Realty along with using their logo and name recognition. Long Realty has made it clear that it does not care to hear any complaints and review PROOF that one of their franchises, who was recommended by Long, intentionally placed a criminal who could not pass a credit and background check in a residential rental that Oasis Property Management was paid to manage and most importantly screen tenants. I understand that my transactions are very average but I am disappointed that my loyal business with Long Realty and their franchises is not worthy of receiving the minimum of professional conduct and will receive no assistance when a Long franchise preys on the trust of a clientShannon L.
- Business Description:Additional emails - Mik@habitationrealty.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Alex Mastrangelo, broker and realtor with Habitation Realty, was an incredibly good agent, selling our mid-century house on the westside for a very good price in record time during this Pandemic. He was professional, inventive and listened to what we wished to do, helping us reach our goals.. He helped us with staging the house--hiring excellent people from the former Russell's Retro. (Alex is very savvy about Tucson's mid-century architecture and homes). We were hard clients who had gone back and forth about moving,selling, listing with an agent, for over two years. Packing up a home owned for over 20 years was an incredible challenge for both us and our agent. But Alex was unflappable and good-humored throughout. We listed at the beginning of the Pandemic and sold within a few months. If we hadn't had Alex as our very understanding and competent agent I would bet we would still be deciding whether to move or not. Now in our new home in Patagonia AZ we're so delighted to have had Alex's amazing help in making our move happenCharlotte L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Green Valley
- Oro Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Rio Rico
- Red Rock
- San Manuel
- Saint David
- Huachuca City
real estate agents in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A CLOSER LOOK HOME INSPECTIONS7850 N SILVERBELL RD 114-125
- A PLUS LANDLORDS CREDIT BUREAU3811 N ORACLE RD
- Adriana Loschner4051 E. Sunrise Dr. Suite 101
- AFFORDABLE HOME REALTY LLC1011 N Craycroft Rd
- Aida Soto Long Realty1890 E River Rd
- AmeriSpec Home Inspection ServicePO Box 160
- Anne and Eddie McKechnie, Tierra Antigua Realty1650 E River Rd
- AR Realty Professionals9163 N Camino San Diego
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arrow Services4926 E Julia St
- Asset Assistance Co LLC430 E Lee St
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A CLOSER LOOK HOME INSPECTIONS
- BANCROFT & ASSOCIATES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT4884 E BROADWAY BLVD
- Ben & Kim Boldt - Tierra Antigua Realty1650 E River 202
- Ben Ladrido Keller Williams Southern Arizona1849 N Kolb Rd #101
- Beth Jones Realty756 S Stone Avenue
- Bidegain Realty Inc8755 E Broadway Blvd
- Blass Homes at Top Gun Realty7955 E. Broadway Blvd Suite 101
- BRANDON THOMPSON3130 E BROADWAY BLVD STE 100
- Brenda O'Brien Team | Long Realty8540 N Oracle Rd
Oro Valley, Arizona
- BANCROFT & ASSOCIATES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Caliber Realty Group16074 N 78th St Ste B-104
- Calvin Case Real Estate-Omni Home Int'l Group1050 River Rd suit 302
- CARRIE PAPE1205 W WEATHERED STONE PL
- Casa De Tucson Real Estate Broker5359 S Twin Ridge Pl
- CENTRA REALTY532 N 4TH AVE 100
- Chad Riester - HomeSmart Advantage Real Estate6893 N Oracle Road #111
- Charlie Spaulding, Realtor1650 E River RD Ste 202
- Chris Cobb,Cobb Realty6330 e golf links dr.
- Chris Louth13603 E Diablo Creek Drive
- Cobb Realty5650 E 22nd St
- COLDWELL BANKER2890 E Skyline Dr Ste 250
- Coldwell Banker - Mylene V. Hickok6960 N Oracle Rd Ste 100,
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage6970 N Oracle Rd # 100
- CONNIE COLOSA3130 E BROADWAY BLVD
- COPPER QUAIL REALTY4338 E WHITMAN ST
- Copper View Realty1251 W Camino Velasquez
Green Valley, Arizona
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Cynthia Hummel-Lynch1650 E River Road, Suite 202
- Caliber Realty Group
- DAL-TECH2114 W GRANT RD #33
- Danelle Kornberg--Long Realty Company1890 E River Rd
- Darlene Bossler PLLC Real Estate Consultant3065 W Sun Ranch Trail
- Dave Fraser-Long Realty Co Southwest Office3185 S Kinney Rd
- Denice Osbourne - Long Realty Co3777 E Broadway Blvd # 100
- Douglas A Rains, Realtor7231 E Speedway Blvd
- GARDEN REALTY2343 W Old Ajo Way
- Gary A Kipnis Real Estate Services8370 E Lee St
- GDM Group Corporation2633 E Indian School Rd 130A
- Gecko Pest Management1001 S Park Ave
- Gentry Property Management Tucson1 S Church Ave
- Grijalva Realty Corp4937 E 5th St #115
- GARDEN REALTY
- Habitation Realty107 W 5th St
- HELP U SELL REALTY ADVANTAGE1846 E Innovation Park Drive
- Hilary Eshelman Consulting @ Tierra Antigua Realty1650 E RIVER RD
- Hogan School Of Real Estate Inc4023 E Grant Rd
- HOME SWEET HOME INSPECTION6212 E. Oak Street
- HomeSmart Advanage Group6893 N. Oracle Rd.
- HOMEWAY REALITY6893 N Oracle Rd Ste 111
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- HouseMaster Home Inspections2245 E. Copper Street
- Habitation Realty
- Jess Horne, Long Realty Company8540 N Oracle Rd Bld 2
- JM Waldron LLC3777 E Broadway Blvd
- JOAN REILLY532 N 4TH AVE
- John Herder Building6620 W. Naomi Rd
- JOHN HORAN1745 E RIVER RD STE 245
- Judi Baker /Long Realty6410 E. Tanque Verde
- Jess Horne, Long Realty Company
- LANIER ENTERPRISES3914 S 12TH AVE
- LESLIE GIFFORD7632 N LA CHOLLA
- LEWIS MANAGEMENT RESOURCES INC180 W MAGEE RD STE 134
- Linda Johnson with Realty Executives International6640 N Oracle Rd Ste 130
- Liz Nguyen, Premier One Group of Keller Williams328 North Church Ave
- LONG REALTY6410 E TANQUE VERDE
- Long Realty - Marie Goetz-Garcia3777 E. Broadway Blvd., Ste. 100
- Long Realty / Alan Aronoff3777 E Broadway Blvd.
- Long Realty Co4051 E Sunrise Dr #101
- LONG REALTY CO900 E RIVER RD 100
- LONG REALTY CO8540 N Oracle Rd Bld 2
- Lyra Done Realty, LLC1554 W Carmel Pointe Dr
- LANIER ENTERPRISES
- Marc Martinez, PLLC Tierra Antigua Realty7423 E Tanque Verde Rd
- Maricopa Real Estate21300 N John Wayne Pkwy
- Mark Finchem Realtor7330 N Oracle Rd #280
- Matthew Gutierrez-Keller Williams Southern Arizona328 N. Church Ave.
- McDonald Home Inspections LLC1967 W Canada Hills Drive
- Mike and Stacy Sump4051 E. Sunrise Dr.
- Mission Palms Apartments951 W. Orange Grove Rd
- Murphey McAlister1890 E RIVER RD
- Marc Martinez, PLLC Tierra Antigua Realty
- On Q Property Management1011 N Val Vista Dr Ste 101
- On Q Property Management