Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Tucson, AZ
There are 0 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Tucson
- Gold Medal AppraisalsThe time between the initial contact, appraisal and then the report was a lot shorter than I expected. I would recommend Gold Medal Appraisals and I would use their services again in the future. There have been many businesses that I have had to deal with being the executor of my mother's estate, most of them have been disappointing even downright incompetent. So having Tim and Gold Medal Appraisals exceed my expectations was a wonderful experience
- Gold Medal AppraisalsTim came by when he said he would, was friendly and professional through, and answered all our questions. He took a few days to review comparable properties and talk to some realtors who had sold them, and then sent us a thorough professional appraisal report with all supporting documents included. We were very happy with his work, and would highly recommend
- Gold Medal AppraisalsGold Medal provided prompt service throughout the process. From my initial contact to setting up the appointment to creating the final report, the service was seamless. The final report was very professional, with good photos, a very good analysis, and a very accurate value for the property.
- Gold Medal AppraisalsThe appointment was easy to schedule over email. Tim arrived a few minutes before the appointment time. He was very professional and made sure to take the time to answer any questions we had. He turned his report around in 48 hours as promised and responded right away to the couple questions we had.
- APPRAISALS BY LAWWe are very pleased. Her appraisal was not high or low, it was a good reflection of the market value at this time. She was quick and personable. She provided us with email and hard copy reports that were very comprehensive and covered everything we needed, and more. We have new construction and have made many upgraded additions to our home. She answered all our questions with grace and knowledge. She was very punctual and got right back to us. We are very pleased with her professionalism and work. She was an excellent value for the dollar and gave us what we asked for and more. Use her with confidence and be comfortable
- KB REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS INCMr. Bradley and his assistant came to the property, took measurements, photos, walked the fence line, asked questions, and really seemed to get the feel of the area. They produced for us a spiral bound appraisal in which they calculated the approximate value of the land 3 different ways. This appraisal will give us a better idea of what the present value of the land is, as well as some idea of how the area is developing. All in all, they did a very professional job. They were on time for the appointment, prompt in the delivery of the final product, and the price was pretty fair
- Gold Medal AppraisalsGary was very professional. He scheduled our appraisal within just a few days of our initial request. He did a thorough review of our property inside and out, and provided us with a detailed and professional appraisal report within less than a week, containing full color photos and as much detail as possible on our property and all comparables selected. He answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful, and is a very nice and polite person. We would highly recommend Gary and Gold Medal Appraisals
- MADSON BROWN & ASSOC LTDThey were first rate; very professional and accurate. I got a very detailed report and they got it to me in a reasonable amount of time. I would definitely use them again.
- MADSON BROWN & ASSOC LTDI was promised to have the analysis done in 6 days and to be delivered on Monday. I called in on Monday and it was not done. I called in on Tuesday, was not done; it was not provided till wednesday so the timeliness was lacking.I have no means is the test is accuracy unless I would go with another company and get another appraisal.it did come out someone in the area that I had expected to come out then
- MADSON BROWN & ASSOC LTDIT WENT WELL; THEY WERE ON TIME AND DID THE JOB AS PROMISED. IT TOOK TWO WEEKS TO GET THE INFORMATION BACK WHICH SEEMED A TAD LONGER THAN I EXPECTED. I WOULD GIVE THIS VENDOR A B+ OVERALL.
Real Estate Appraisers in Tucson
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:This team does an excellent job. We have used them 4 times now for 3 different homes!MATTHEW R.
- Business Description:Need To Sell House Fast? We Buy Houses in Arizona in any location or condition! We pay cash, close quickly, and you will not pay any commissions, agents, brokers or any fees. Please contact us today to get a fair cash offer in just 24 hours
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL EMAIL: INFO@KBRES.COM. ADDITIONAL PHONE: 520-545-0011.
- Business Description:Licensed Real Estate Agent. I'm a father, veteran, and I hold a bachelor's degree of science in management. I've been a Tucson resident for about 25 years. At the Stanley Works Team with Coldwell Banker we strive to give you the best possible experience when either buying or selling your home. It is my personal mission to to bring you the highest level of service possible. Whether buying or selling, communication is key and I will keep you informed every step of the way!!! I work for yo..
- Business Description:Tucson attorney Matthew Foley’s breadth of practice encompasses bankruptcy, debt settlements, negotiations, & loan modifications. Throughout his career he has filed thousands of consumer and business bankruptcies for families and small businesses throughout the state of Arizona
- Business Description:commercial real estate appraisals
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.
- Business Description:Why Choose Me As Your Agent? When you work with me, you will receive a knowledgeable and professional real estate agent, a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf, the systems in place to streamline buying or selling your home, and the backing of the #1 Real Estate company in America, Keller Williams Realty. Why Work With A Keller Williams Agent? Looking to sell your home? As a real estate associate of #1 Ranked Keller Williams Realty, I have access to over 170,000 associates across the..
- Business Description:If you prefer to work local, we are about as local as you get for Tucson Real Estate. Hilary is a native Tucsonan and her family has been involved in residential and commercial real estate from Northern California to Southern Arizona for three generations. Her parents re-founded the artist colony of Bisbee, AZ in the mid 70's, then moved to Tucson to renovate and operate the Temple of Music and Art. Southern Arizona is in her blood. Patricia Budnik was the successful owner of the beloved ..
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Appraisal Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
property appraisers in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gold Medal Appraisals15719 N. Equestrian Trail
- Gold Medal Appraisals
- Harden Realty and Valuation Advisors2020 N. Soldier Trail
- Hilary Eshelman Consulting @ Tierra Antigua Realty1650 E RIVER RD
- Harden Realty and Valuation Advisors
- KB REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS INC5235 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 101
- KB REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS INC
- Law Offices of Matthew T. Foley, PLC4400 E Broadway Blvd Suite 811
- Law Offices of Matthew T. Foley, PLC