If you’ve noticed your mower isn’t running well after bringing it out of storage, old gas may be to blame. Here’s what to do about it if you encounter this situation.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tucson, AZ
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tucson
- Mower CareBest money I ever spent. Very good service provider. Will use again when needed. Would definitely recommend service.
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERI called American Outdoor Power based on their Angie's List review to see about getting my weedeater fixed, I had been contemplating just buying a new one. When I called they warned me that they were about two weeks behind on jobs. I decided to go with it anyway, I figured I could get a quote and then decide. They called two weeks later to tell me the problem and the cost should I desire... $25! I couldn't belive it. Not only that but when I picked it up a few days later it ran like a champ! I barely even have to choke it anymore! Thanks
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERI would recommend their honesty, their promptness on estimates and their price for repairs. They didn't try to oversell me anything.
- Kanes Service CenterWe love this place. They're very nice, reasonably priced, and don't ever try to rip you off. I would highly recommend Kane's. The only downfall is sometimes they're hard to reach on the phone. Just be patient, they will get back to you and its worth the wait.
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR POWERtook Robal weed eater tool in for them to look at; missing some parts on the line feed (sure I lost them trying to make it work) ordered the parts and when came in they assembled the line feed for me. Just a small thing, but now I have a weed eater that works and don't have to buy a new one!
- SHARPMOWER.COMThe service was above average. They repaired the motor and there were still a few outlying issues. The guy that came out was courteous, punctual, and did the work in a timely basis. The mower just did not run like new which I expected it to run like new after the service.
Last update on June 23, 2014
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tucson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Is it too late to put down grass seed this year? How high should you mow the lawn in fall? Should you rake leaves or leave them? A Chicago landscaper answers.
Proper storage each year will extend the life of your mower and save time and money. If you don't winterize your mower, it may not work properly come summer.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
lawn mower repair shops in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!