Find top lamp repair service in Saint Paul, MN
There are 8 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Saint Paul
- Nicely Dunn Handyman Service IncScott and his assistant were very punctual. In fact he called ahead and asked if they could come a little early - which worked out great for me. I had prioritized tasks based on my budget, but it turns out I didn't have to: they performed all the work quickly and within the time I'd budgeted. This included a snafu: I had gotten the wrong part for a garbage disposal electrical connection at Menard's, and Scott graciously offered to go there himself and get the right part. They quickly prioritized and went about the various tasks between the two of them. Everything on my list was done to my satisfaction. They did some extra last minute tasks - like repairing a lamp that I assumed was unusable. Scott even pointed out a door latch that had been installed wrong, and easily corrected it at no additional charge. I would use these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I'll probably need them again for other things as I get ready to sell my home. I've already recommended them to my friends
- The Lamp MenderI love this shop. They are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I was very impressed with their huge stock of lamp shades and finials. And they really go the extra mile trying to find shades that "work" with your lamp bases. I needed a couple of repairs and they handled them while I browsed. I also learned something about socket safety and bulbs that work well to preserve those sockets. I now have 2 really good looking lamps in working order. And it was an enjoyable, no pressure experience. The women that own and run the Lamp Mender know what they are doing and they do it well
- The Lamp MenderThis went very well. These lamps work (having been rewired) and they look great. The crystal was cleaned, metal parts replaced and new shades added. The lamps have a new, more modern look. I love them!
- The Lamp MenderWe brought in an Italian lamp with 10 separate lights that needed to be completely rewired from top to bottom along with replacing the floor switch. They completed the job in less than a week for a reasonable price. We would definately use them again.
- LIGHTWORKSExcellent customer service! We took our light to the Lightworks site in Minneapolis. The work was not performed in our home.
- The Lamp MenderI took a treasured antique lamp to their store for repair. I wasn't sure what was wrong with the lamp. They quickly diagnosed that one of the sockets had burned out. They told me that it would take 1 to 3 days. I left the lamp and returned to my office. They called me within an hour to inform me that the lamp was fixed and ready to be picked up. Needless to say, I was quite surprised and pleased with the responsiveness. The lamp was perfect. In addition, the lady provided me with a little bit of history regarding the style of the lamp telling me that it was a Jeffersonian lamp. I would highly recommend these professionals to anyone needing lamp repair or advice
- The Lamp MenderProblem was the light socket in each lamp. Over time the current brands of "cheap made light bulbs" melt the lightbulb lead around the base of the bulb, due to the heat of the cheap bulb. The socket then scorches and deteriorates, thus intermittently passing the current to the bulb causing flickering. They pointed this out to me upon pickup. To save me money, they told me one of the lamps could work correctly using their Westinghouse (commercial grade) brand three way bulb. Since the lamp was old, I wanted the socket replaced anyway. They only recommend Westinghouse brand bulbs and no more wattage for a 3 way than 50/100/150 due to heat build up. You can buy the Westinghouse bulbs through Lamp Menders or at Fleet Farm. What I like about Lamp Menders is their honesty and caring professional work. One lamp was repaired in two hours, the second brought in later was done in 1 day
- The Lamp MenderService was very prompt. My lamp was ready in just a couple of days. Staff checked out the lamp thoroughly and made suggestions. I was happy with the service and will use them again.
- SOUTHWEST FIRESTONEI stopped in just before closing time with a headlight out. They told me it was a loose connection, adjusted it, and didn't charge me a penny! I also asked about having my door handle replaced. They quoted me half what the dealership quoted. Southwest Firestone was recommended by friends of mine who get all their repairs done there
- GAYTEE - Palmer Stained GlassInitially I went to Gaytee to have a custom made stained glass lamp repaired. The lamp had fallen off a table and was in pretty bad shape. My only and last hope was Gaytee. I arrived, and was met immediately by staff. She looked at the lamp and determined a cost effective way to repair it, with some pros and cons as well as a time line.. The major con was matching the existing glass, but stated they would try to get as close as possible. Another glass piece could possibly be repaired, but might need to be replaced. And them of course repairing the caning and sodder. Next we looked at the "Suncatcher", which again had fallen and broke a section. Pros and cons - and timeline again. But she would do her best. Lastly the consultation with another staff regarding two windows above a fireplace that I wanted stained glass instead of regular glass. As I was planning to update windows with possible replacements. Pros, cons, options and timeline again. An unknown option to me was suggested that I choose a replacement window that was "stained glass ready". That way in the future I could have stained class easily inserted into a prepared window. The lamp and Suncatcher was ready within a shorter time than expected. The "matched" glass was perfect, I couldn't tell difference from original unless you knew. The repaired glass, what a cost savings, is barely noticeable, unless you are looking for it. the sodder and caning impeccable. I was so very pleased at the high quality of work and the reasonable price. The Suncatcher, again the repair and value exceeded expectations. Lastly, the consultation was a good start. I have done research, ruled out art glass replacement windows and have found replacement windows that have option of stained class ready. I looked at an actual install of stained glass inserted in "ready" windows. I plan on using the option of replacing my windows this year. Next year the stained glass will be installed. I have high hopes and will have an update
Lamp Repair Service in Saint Paul
- Business Description:🏆 Providing fast and reliable service we are dedicated to providing honest work at a competitive price. 🏆 📞 Call now at (218) 969-4171Recent Review:Came over to review windows for estimate. Said estimate would be received in a day or two, never got back to us.Chris H.
- Business Description:I have many years of framing and remodeling experience. From egress windows to fireplace installation, Four season porches and anything in-between. From a farming family I've learned a hard, no nonsense work ethic. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing well. I will make sure you are satisfied with my workRecent Review:Al spent 3 hours to complete the work and did it correctly. He cares about how he does a project and makes sure that the customer is satisfied.Donna S.
- Business Description:General Local Handyman. On call 24 hours a day. I have been in Project Management of homes for over 10 years. I also used to sell on Ebay. I enjoy working with the public and helping out others. No job is to small. I don't want to just be your helper but also your friend. Free estimatesRecent Review:He returned my call very late, told me he would come out and give us an estimate. As far as I know, he never came out to measure. I left him several messages, but he never responded.Debra L.
- Business Description:The Lamp Mender is a lamp retail and repair service located in Bloomington, Minn. We can repair or restore almost any lamp, including antiques. We stock fixtures and lampshades and reproductions of all types. Our restorations have graced homes in the upper Midwest since 1984. Whether you need to restore an old floor lamp, clean and rewire a chandelier or you are simply looking to replace your current lamps or lighting fixtures, we can help. Products and services include: • Lampshades • Fixtur..Recent Review:Excellent and courteous service. Lamp repaired and returned same day. Thank you!Alice R.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Don is punctual and very hard working. His vast experience meant he knew how to efficiently finish the job we asked him to do with no hiccups. Highly recommend.Steve F.
- Business Description:Locally owned lighting business selling restored antique lighting and U.S.A. made historic reproductions and custom lighting. UL wiring services, along with refinishing, rewiring, and repairing of lighting.Recent Review:The bulb now fits and the lamp is lit. Success.Diane S.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:Your one stop shop for all your needs with over 30 years experience serving your community.Recent Review:The repair man was very courteous and very capable. My problem was fixed very quickly.Eduardo K.
- Business Description:Please contact me at 612-741-6407 or email Scooter_d@msn.com Nicely Dunn specializes in small projects, things that may take only a few minutes or hours to take care of, up to 2 day jobs to accomplish. We can suggest professional electricians and plumbers for additional help if needed. Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row! We charge $100.00 per hour plus materials. Travel time to and from the job is charged at the hourly rate. We do not up-charge for materials. All forms of payment ac..Recent Review:Scott did an amazing job on our fence repair. Our wooden fence had some rotting posts and the fence was falling in as a result. Scott took out the rotting posts and replaced them with new ones. He cut the old posts into pieces so they would be ready to put out for trash pick-up. We had ropes holding up the fence, and he and his team removed those as part of the job. He is very service-oriented and did very high quality workMOLLY W.
- Business Description:Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted, financing options available.Recent Review:Very well. Jerry was at our house about 1 hour after we called. He had a real problem solving attitude, which is always necessary in an old house. He was personable and professional, and he did a great job!Kathryn B.
See all 8 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
lamp repair shops in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELECTRIC CRAFTSMAN INC1424 MAINSTREET
- ELECTRIC CRAFTSMAN INC
- Fan Man Lighting15465 Cedar Ave S
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Fan Man Lighting
- OLSON SHEET METAL WORKS INC925 HENNEPIN AVE E
- OLSON SHEET METAL WORKS INC
- ROBERT THOMAS CALTON300 BROADWAY ST STUDIO 208
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ROBERT THOMAS CALTON
- SOUTHWEST FIRESTONE5009 XERXES AVE S
- SOUTHWEST FIRESTONE