Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in Saint Paul, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Recent Biohazard Cleanup Reviews in Saint Paul
- Rapid Restoration, LLCIt went smooth and thorough and he gave us the information we needed to know. I was wanting to schedule something soon and they were able to come out two days after I inquired their services! Cant beat that. We also got a phone call explaining everything that was found for the air quality test and where to go from there. All their help was very much appreciated
- Scene Clean, Inc.great job well done went right to work asked questions when needed continued working until job was completed
- QualiCOService was excellent from start to finish. I called 4/21/11 around 7PM on the chance that somene might be in the office. They weren't and I didn't leave a message, but the owner saw my phone number on his call list. He called me back within 5-10 minutes. He was able to re-arrange work schedules to have the cleaning done the next day! A uniformed staff person from Qualico arrived promptly the next day. I showed him the work to be done, and he worked efficiently and diligently for 5 hours straight. At the completion of the tasks, he asked me to check the work to make sure it met my standards, and asked if there was anything else he could do. At that point, the owner arrived and introduced himself. He double checked his staff's work, and again asked if I was satisfied and if there was anything else I would like done. He then accepted my payment, gave me a receipt and also a gift bag with discount coupons, promotional literature, and candy to thank me for my business. Qualico was very customer service oriented and eager for my business. They are professional, wear uniforms and nametags, are attentive and polite, and have cell phones to contact the owner who checks their work,.They did an excellent job cleaning unpleasant, dirty spaces. I would rehire them any time
- QualiCOA long-term guest in our house used illegal drugs (without our knowledge or consent, obviously!) in our basement, resulting in concerns that a simple carpet-cleaning would not suffice. We contacted Bartholomew at QualiCO and discussed the needs; he and his assistant did a thorough cleaning of the room, wiping down all walls and surfaces, deep-cleaning the floor, and attempting to clean the ceiling. It all went well except for the ceiling, which they weren't able to get clean because the ceiling had a textured finish. At the end he suggested that we paint the ceiling with a sealant (not just a primer) and then repaint over it; that would take care of it. The basement now looks (and smells) better than it has in years. We will air it out per Bartholomew's suggestion. He was considerate, professional, and personable, very concerned to make sure we were happy with his work before he left. He even left us with a bottle of spot remover, just in case! We have a new puppy, so that will come in handy elsewhere in the house-- there are no spots left in the basement. I am impressed with the work QualiCO did and also with the level of customer service they offered
- Pure One ServicesGot annoyingly complicated and frustrating due to over billing to our insurance company. Insurance company & PureOne had a lot of back-n-forth and we had to meet adjusters and speak to insurance agents numerous times with multiple visits.
- Scent From Above, LLCShowed up on time. We had moved many things as selling home. Arrived at approx 3:00 pm and called to say done at 3:45 pm. Basically nothing else was moved and when the carpet dried many of the stains were back which she assured me she could get out. Price was only $150 for 3 bedrooms, stairs and living room. Should have realized cheap would not be good..
- Aftermath MinnesotaOn November 16, 2011, my brother took his own life with a rifle in my mothers home. The chaplin from St Paul Police provided a card to the family as an option for the cleanup services.Even though the scene was not as grisly as we anticipated, we feared we would be unable to handle the clean up while planning a funeral and opted to call for services. The team arrived at approximately 6PM, a field supervisor 'Jim' went in and assessed the clean up needs. After his assessment, he presented the 'contract' which included threats of a mechanics lien if my mother did not pay and the 'process.' Jim took her insurance declaration and made a copy for his records but no information was provided to the family on cost, process, estimation of completion, MSDS on chemicals used, etc. According to Jim the process was to clean from the outside in or walls to center of the room. For the next two days, at all hours of the day and night, three individuals traipsed through the house. The first six hours, nothing was removed from the room and Jim sat in the truck working on the computer. They returned the next day at approximately 11AM and began carrying black plastic bags from the home into the back yard where they were left for the family to go through. At approximately 2PM, the staff left for lunch and at this time, Jim was asked how much longer the work would take as there was a concern for the costs being incurred. This inquiry was disregarded. The team returned and worked until late into the the night, early morning hours of Thursday, November 17. The family was left to sift through bags containing items covered in blood, skull and matter. We were also left to clean off televisions, bedding, dressers, pictures, lamps, doors, tables, etc. On Friday, November 18, the bill had already been submitted to insurance in the amount of $ 38000.00. Services rendered DID NOT sustain the excessive costs charged by this company. The cleaning was sub-par and was so minimal! This organization throws around names like: OSHA, EPA, NOVA (National Victims Association), DOH, etc as excuses for their excessive prices. They are just plain crooks who pray on people in a time of grief. They mislead, are deceiptful in their practices, and appear to commit insurance fraud with their inflated pricing structure and misrepresentation of services. STAY AWAY from this place!
- JS Hansen RenovationsWe had a fire in our house in May of 2012. We interviewed several potential candidates to repair the damage caused by the fire and the subsequent water damage that happened when the fire was put out. We decided to use Mr. and Mrs. Hansen and Hansen Company. Hansen?s? did not complete the gutting nor did they pay all the subcontractors and disappeared around July 2012. Subsequently we were forced to return to the insurance company for help and proceeded to replace the Hansen?s when we were unable to locate them. Our findings were, appliances were not cleaned and properly stored, damaged from the weather caused us to replace them. The furniture was not cleaned and stored properly and was stored in a warehouse unknown to us. We were actually contacted by the owner of the warehouse when they could not reach Hansen?s. The piano was supposed to be tuned or replaced but was left in the fire area. The clothing and soft items were not returned to us because they didn?t pay the subcontractor and the subcontractor wanted to collect $4000 dollars from us. We also found several missing items, 2 TVs, workout bench, two vacuums one a dysen and two shop vacs. We hired a lawyer to pursue legal action against Hansen/Hansen and company and were told by the attorney that Mr. Hansen admitted owing us at least $19,000 but his business went under and he no longer had the money. We were also told he had 9 other judgments
Biohazard Cleanup Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:PureOne’s mission is to provide personal service, empathy, and compassion that is second to none!!! We pride ourselves in putting our customers and their needs first. Restoration Done Right is our motto. Whether you are a victim of a national disaster, a hoarding disorder, a crime scene or a water mitigation issue, we are here to assist you through this difficult time. PureOne Services will work with you and your insurance company to expedite returning your property to its pre-incident condit..Recent Review:Got annoyingly complicated and frustrating due to over billing to our insurance company. Insurance company & PureOne had a lot of back-n-forth and we had to meet adjusters and speak to insurance agents numerous times with multiple visitsDennis J. R.
- Business Description:Disasters happen. When they do, we will be there. We will keep you operating and get your home/facility back to normal as quickly as possible. We offer complete emergency services through minimizing further damage and restoration of both building and contents for water, fire, bio-hazard, and storm disasters. Our commitment is to get your home/business back to normal as quickly as possible. We are certified in fire, water and infrared thermography. We use state-of-the-art technology which will..Recent Review:The work was done on Tuesday, November 17th, 2020. Some equipment was left to dry out the area prior to sealing the floor. On Thursday, November 19th, 2020, someone came out to finish the job. However, some equipment was left behind and I called to have someone come and pick it up. No one came out and I had the equipment in my dining room area for Thanksgiving. To date, Wednesday, December 9th, still no one has picked up the equipment. Could you please send someone out to pick it up? I would like it removed before Christmas. Other than that, a good job was doneJanet W.
- Business Description:At Restoration 1, we understand that the people we work with are going through a stressful and emotionally difficult time. Because of this, we strive to provide caring and courteous support, upfront communication, and effective services to our customers. We handle water damage, fire cleanup, smoke odor removal, mold remediation and any other services needed to restore your home or businessRecent Review:David came out on a Saturday morning after I placed a call to him late on Friday evening. He was prompt, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. David was able to resolve the situation quickly and offer future insight for incidences moving forward. Though I hope this never happens again, we will be using restoration one again if it does. I would hire again without hesitation, and recommend Restoration 1 to anyone in search of these servicesKaylie L.
- Business Description:A Pure One Services Los Angeles, we understand that catastrophe can strike at any time. While you can't control the circumstances, you can control what happens afterward. We provide Los Angeles and the surrounding metro area with professional and comprehensive catastrophic cleaning services for businesses and families. Our team of restoration experts are trained to work with compassion and understanding to help you get your property back to normal. Call us day or night for assistanceRecent Review:I called this company to come do a viral cleaning in my house on short notice and they we're prompt and professional. They were courties and their services are great I really appreciate the work that was done by Benjamin and Chan. Both technicians did a great job and went above and beyond their duty to give me the best services they could offer. I'd definitely recommend this company for any services you may need I look forward to doing more business with this company I'm very satisfied with the servicesManuel C.
- Business Description:CPR(Clean Property Restoration) is in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serveRecent Review:I am an engineer so I take the details on things seriously. I interviewed multiple companies for this work which had to be completed before putting my house on the market. Bill Gacioch at CPR was my #1 choice by far. Much of the scope of work was unknown until we got stucco removed from the exterior and could see inside the walls. Once we knew the extent of damage, Bill recommended a solution to speed things up, provide better quality, and save me money. His team worked hand in glove with the stucco removal and siding teams to complete the work on time. All of the work was done professionally and with exceptional quality and communication. Bill’s work, attention to detail, and integrity were so good that I hired him additionally to check on details for me regarding other contractors’ work when I was out of state. I’d hire him again in a heartbeatSteve G.
- Business Description:Full service restoration toll free 800-374-8810Recent Review:The home cleaning and construction people did a very good job. The cleaning people lost one of my professional briefcases that contained 21 years of my work in music education. The cleaning people dumped the cases for our fiberoptic Christmas tree, and for our Christmas town. They lost to front attachment for our front entry light, and they delivered an old mattress and box spring that did not belong to us. I regret using the company. The construction employees were goodNANCY R.
- Business Description:Clean Response is a complete “One Stop Shop” for disaster recovery and repair resulting from fires, water damage, storms, mold, and trauma scene clean ups. We guarantee a 1 hour response to emergency calls in the metro area, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We are locally owned and operated, and have around 30 full-time employees. Clean Response specializes in structural dry downs, document drying, content restoration, and mold remediation. We have state of the art technolo..Recent Review:Terrible start to finish! We had a condo fire that required a full-unit remodel. Trying to get an accurate budget or financial updates from these guys was impossible, even upon completion. I honestly think they make all their pricing up! There is nothing to back-up or show the details of the invoice they submitted to insurance. And we ended up with overages though we constantly asked them to ensure we were staying within budget. I absolutely do not, and would not, trust them. Additionally, our little 750 sq. ft. unit took over 5 months to complete! Despite earlier projections and statements along the way that it would be completed sooner. The several mix-ups along the way that caused the delays were due to a complete lack of project management. For example, the cabinets were not ordered until 2 months into the project though they had been selected weeks prior (and apparently no other work can be done until the cabinets are installed). Furthermore, the wrong plumbing was installed, and the blinds for the ground floor unit were ordered on the last day of the project (when they take 4-6 weeks to come in). Most staff were highly unprofessional and the owner himself is not responsive. When we did speak to him he said the bad estimator was “off our project” which was not true (as we found out when it came time to deal with insurance). Communication was impossible — we constantly received the run around and never had a point person so were stuck fielding calls and emails from many workers; none of which were ever on the same page. All said and done, the unit looks great. Just not worth the headache. I highly recommend you take your business elsewhereIvy M.
- Business Description:Scent From Above, LLC offers chemical free carpet cleaning with a dry time of 30-60 minutes. No large equipment or hoses are used. Very low moisture system to allow for a quicker dry time. We also specialize in Move-Out or Move-In cleaning, preparing the property for new owners or tenantsRecent Review:Just like the other reviewer on here, done in 45 minutes. Carpet was ‘crunchy’ afterward as was furniture. Took 2 days to fan dry furniture as it was sopping wet. Once dry, does not look cleaned. Furniture is now rough. Typically when carpet is ‘cleaned’ high traffic area pile is ‘lifted’, everything was even more packed down. I have tried multiple times to reach out to the owner, she denies and throws out a bunch of questions like she has no idea what I’m talking about. Have asked for our money back but she’s not acknowledging that and has now blocked me on Facebook. Too good to be true, it definitely was. Very poor customer service as well. I messaged shortly after to say we were not satisfied and never heard back. Buyer beware!!Gina S.
- Business Description:A family company, ready to help, since 1953. Lindstrom Restoration is Minnesota's best option for damage restoration. We offer a team of 38 passionate people dedicated to putting your life and your property back together. We handle everything from minor cleanups to large structural rebuilds. What makes us truly unique is our talented in house carpenters, painters, cleaners and technicians. License: MN LICENSE BC00108Recent Review:Very poor service. They installed the kitchen floor in my home which started to come apart shortly after the install. They came out and inspected the floor, said they would take care of the repair and would fix it but then completely blew me off - ignored my calls and messages for the follow-up repair. In my opinion I would not use this company. Brian in Apple ValleyBrian D.
- Business Description:Five Star Service for restoration and remediation from mold, fire, smoke, and floods.Recent Review:It was a good company to work with overall!Haiyang L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful biohazard cleanup service articles
The Internet of Things is connecting us with devices in more ways than ever before, but what does it mean for smart homes and for your home security system?
Find out how to prevent mold in your bathrooms, basement and kitchen and when to call an inspector or mold remediation company for a professional opinion.
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
biohazard cleanup companies in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 11th Hour, Inc.7730 Laredo Drive #905
- 11th Hour, Inc.
- A & A Property Restoration LLC7887 Fuller Road, Suite # 115
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Aftermath Minnesota888 Rolling View Ln SE
Pine Island, Minnesota
- American Restores Group8175 Parell Ave
- ARCHER CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES2088 US-8 E PO Box 852
Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
- Arko Restoration1840 183rd Ave NE
- A & A Property Restoration LLC
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- HOME9119340 James Ave S .
- Odor Medic27635 Island View Rd.
- Odor Medic
- PND Corporation14320 NE 21st Street, Suite 6
- Prestige Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery5421 Elm Grove Ave
- Pure One Services1811 Jackson St NE
- Pure One Services 5640 Shull St
Bell Gardens, California
- PuroClean Property Damage Restoration820 Concord St N 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- PND Corporation
- Scene Clean, Inc.111 1st St SE Suite 2
- Scent From Above, LLC1137 Cuylle Ct
- ServiceMaster Professional Services501 17th Ave N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County1512 125th Ave NE
- SERVPRO of Cottage Grove/Woodbury350 9th Ave
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
- SERVPRO of Northwest Ramsey County2355 Highway 36 West Suite 400
- Showcase Services, Inc5640 E River Rd
- St. John Woodcraft7645 Military Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Summit Interior Care And Restoration1803 Buerkle Rd Suite 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Scene Clean, Inc.
- Yeti Construction1455 Eldridge Ave W
- Yeti Construction