Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Saint Louis, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Saint Louis
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncFrazier Land Surveying Services was easy to communicate with, professional, and puncture. They marked our extremely unruly 5+ acre land with iron and wood stakes and delivered a quality drawing. I corresponded with Dennis via email from start to finish. The entire process was efficient and hassle-free. We finally know where our property boundary is now. I highly recommend them read less
- T L ConsultantsThe TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.
- Cardinal Surveying & MappingWent great. They came when expected, were very thorough, and explained what they did. The boundary survey is very clear.
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncThey were on time, explained exactly what the process was and walked the property with me afterwards to explain what was done and what the stakes meant. He was very thorough and professional. I even recommended them to our neighbor, which they ended up surveying their yard as well.
- T L ConsultantsIt went very well. He showed up when promised and was always available when I called with questions. I would recommend.
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncThey came when they told that they would and did what they were hired for. As professional as it gets.
- T L ConsultantsContacted a number of surveyors and Ted was chosen. He was professional and thoroughly investigated our property We would have to say Ted when above and beyond his call of duty and we would use him again
- T L ConsultantsTed was very responsive and was able to conduct the survey the day after I called. He did an extremely thorough job and kept me updated throughout the process. The whole process start to finish took a week. Would use again and highly recommend.
- Scorpion Home LLCScorpion home has done many projects for our home. Over the summer they built us a new deck. Our old one was all rotted out. They completely removed the old one and built the new one from scratch. They did an outstanding job and we couldn't be happier. They even found a sink hole that was allowing water in our crawl space. They notified me and filled it to prevent water from going into our home. Saved us from future problems! About a month later, we had them do some earthwork. Our backyard was slanted downward where all the rainwater was going in our crawlspace and causing problems. Mike and his team drew up a solution and installed underground pipes and channels to have the water diverted around our home. Their work has diverted all the water to go around our home and preventing future water damage. Mike also built me a custom 12x16 shed. Mike and Robert did an outstanding job with building a foundation and made the shed exactly like we wanted. Lastly, in November we had our kitchen, living room, hallway and laundry room floor replaced. We had very old tile and carpet throughout and wanted something a little more maintenance free. He recommended a luxury vinyl tile and we couldn't be happier. It's water resistant and very pet friendly. Mike and Robert went out of their way to install wood trim as well to help the appearance of the floor. They stained the wood to match the cabinets and flooring and we couldn't be happier. Overall, if you're looking for someone to do your projects the "right way," you won't be disappointed with their work. They take the time to tell you exactly what they're doing and they do everything the way it's supposed to be without taking short cuts. Their professionalism was outstanding and we recommend them for any project you may have read less
- Frazier Land Surveying Services IncFrazier was $25 to $50 cheaper than the other three quotes I received. I initially called for info. He answered right away. I emailed info regarding my address and he sent me a quote within a few hours. He gave me a two week timeline for completion of the survey, but he was there within a week. I received the official document by mail just 2-3 days later. Overall, very pleased with the service read less
Land Surveyors in Saint Louis
- Business Description:TOLL FREE: 877-488-1355.Recent Review:Great job. Received PDF of the survey the day work was completed.Jamie B.
- Business Description:Alltree Care Inc. has been practicing urban arborculture in the St. Louis area for over 32 years. We are fully insured members of the Tree Care Industry Association, and are staffed with certified arborists so that we are qualified to care for your trees. In order to ensure a bountiful turnmout in the spring, a fall tree care program is essential to prepare your trees for the winter. We don't just remove trees and branches, we diagnose, treat, and nurture them to ensure health and beauty fo.. read lessRecent Review:All tree care cut down my 70ft pin oak and did a great job. The tree was over 50 years old and was not taken care of by the previous owner. The tree was 5 feet from my house and they cut it down with absolute precision. The tree was a big liability since it was so close to the house. They cut it down without damaging the house and hauled away the pieces like it was never there. The price was fair and the work was above par. I would highly recommend them read lessryan p.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Service Provider, including Property Boundary Surveys (commonly referred to as "stake" surveys), Elevation Certificates and Topographical Surveys.Recent Review:Great, employees are courteous and friendly and helpful.Jon K.
- Business Description:Home improvement company operating out of the Fenton area serving surrounding counties.
- Recent Review:They were extremely good and professional, and they got it done extremely fast. I am very, very pleased.SANDI W.
- Business Description:We do more than just provide coverage. We sit down with you to explain your coverages and offer you options that you may be interested that fit your needs. Not everyone's Family Protection Plan is the same. We make suggestions so that you know where your insurance dollars are being spent. When a loss happens, that is not the time to review your policy. Let's do it today! Planning is your best protection against the unexpected in life read lessRecent Review:My brother has Farmer's and recently had a house fire & lost everything in it. Farmer's is trying to get out of every little thing possible and trying to save things in the house that clearly cannot be saved. This happened a month ago, they now have mold in their basement and Farmer's states that mold isn't covered under their policy so it won't be covered. when clearly it was caused because of the water from the fire hose to put the fire out & because of Farmer's lack of quick response to get to their house & clean up the mess & use of fans throughout the house. |horrible read lessCrystal B.
- Business Description:I am in the lawn care business I also do odd jobs and know others that do the same if you need help with anythings give me a call and if I cant help you Ill try to find a friend that can .
- Business Description:Volz Incorporated is a Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Land Planning company. We provide services to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Municipal, Governmental and Recreational clients in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area read less
- Recent Review:The TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.Yangjian L.
- Business Description:"green" architect for 20+ years-residential & commercial award-winning USGBC Platinum & Gold on Board of Dir. of local USGBC Missouri Gateway Chapter chek out our websiteRecent Review:We had the original blueprints and I had already digitized them. He helped to take what I had already done and do the drawing for the renovation. He is already been paid, his work is already been done but anytime I have a question or concerns about anything he is extremely responsive and always calls me back. He is very responsive and great to work with. I did not compare him with any other architects so I'm going to assume that his price is fair. He was the second person hired on this project. He is polite and professional. He does good work and a stick to the project till it's done. I will use him again in future read lessDeborah M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
land surveyors in Saint Louis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALLTREE CARE INC13328 WESTERMAN RD
Saint Louis, Missouri
- ALLTREE CARE INC
- Glasper Professional Services13100 Manchester Rd Ste 85
St Louis, Missouri
- Glasper Professional Services
- Helping Hands7130 Jamieson, Apt 2E
St. Louis, Missouri
- Helping Hands
- NATHANAEL SURVEYS & DESIGNS1080 STATE ROUTE Y
- NATHANAEL SURVEYS & DESIGNS
- Pellin Surveying12685 Dorsett Rd. Ste. 336
Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Pellin Surveying
- Richard Brucker Home Remodeling & Restoration1550 Sanford Ave
St Louis, Missouri
- Richard Brucker Home Remodeling & Restoration
- VOLZ10849 Indian Head Industrial Blvd
Saint Louis, Missouri