T L Consultants

With Angi since September 2011

Driveway911.com

Serving the St. Louis metropolitan area since 1991. Sealcoating Experts. Asphalt Contractors. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Asphalt services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Driveway911.com on Angi
Hoffman Concrete, LLC

Super Service Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020.Hoffman Concrete LLC is a family owned and operated company serving the St. Louis and surrounding areas. We offer competitive pricing, unmatched customer service, and quality workmanship in residential and commercial concrete. From your driveway or decorative stamped patio to a commercial concrete parking lot or private subdivision street replacement. We also design and build outdoor living areas, such as: outdoor kitchens, outdoor bars, outdoor fireplaces, pizza ovens, fire pits with sitting walls, water features, stamped concrete bench and table sets that look like barn wood, we install brick and stone mailbox's, including tuckpointing. We build pavilions, pergolas, decks, covered patios, carports , and fences. We offer polymer modified cementitious overlays, hermetic flake floors, & reflector enhancer floors when tear out and replace is not a option. Our staff has the experience and all the right equipment to design, build, and complete any project on time and on budget. We are fully insured with general liability, and workman's comp insurance. Our reputation is as solid as concrete.

Offers by Hoffman Concrete, LLC on Angi
Meramec Hardscapes

Meramec Hardscapes is a company focused on concrete and hardscapes projects in the Saint Louis Metro area. We facilitate the following project types; patios, stamped concrete, decorative concrete, retaining walls, driveways, patios, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, exterior water features, sidewalks, concrete pads, etc. We have over 40 years of concrete experience in the above listed project types. We look forward to collaborating with you on your next outdoor project. We are willing to go the extra mile to help mold your home into your dream space.

02/22/2018

The TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.

Description of Work
boundary survey

08/21/2017

It went very well. He showed up when promised and was always available when I called with questions. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Survey border of my property in St Louis

06/07/2017

Contacted a number of surveyors and Ted was chosen. He was professional and thoroughly investigated our property We would have to say Ted when above and beyond his call of duty and we would use him again

Description of Work
We needed our 1 acre property surveyed since it was built in 1933

03/21/2017

Ted was very responsive and was able to conduct the survey the day after I called. He did an extremely thorough job and kept me updated throughout the process. The whole process start to finish took a week. Would use again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Land survey

07/20/2015

The survey was originally scheduled to be completed on 7/7. Due to rain the date of completion was understandably moved to 7/10. On 7/10, T.L. Consultants informed us that the survey could not be completed because the neighbors were harassing the surveyors. Having met the neighbors and having visited the property several times immediately prior to the scheduled 7/10 survey, the claim of harassment is highly suspect. Nonetheless, the completion date was rescheduled for 7/15. On 7/15, the surveyor made an appointment with us to meet him at 5:00 PM to discuss the results of the survey. We called at 4:30 PM and again at 5:15 PM to confirm the meeting. There was no answer so we left two messages. At 6:15 PM, 1 and ½ hours after the scheduled meeting time, the surveyor returned our call to inform us that he would not make the meeting (?no kidding). We rescheduled for 3:00PM on 7/16. On 7/16 at 2:30 PM, we called the surveyor to confirm the 3:00 PM appointment. The surveyor informed us that he would not make the 3:00 PM appointment. The surveyor eventually showed up around 6:00 PM to deliver the survey. We finally received the survey 9 days after it was scheduled to be delivered. T.L. Consultants has demonstrated that they are highly unprofessional and unreliable. Do not use this firm.

Description of Work
Surveyed a property

01/20/2015

My wife and I had a fantastic experience. After Ted was done surveying my property, he provided us with a map of his findings. He sat down with us and explained the map in detail. He also marked all 4 corners of our property and showed us exactly where our property lines were. My neighbor had a fence that was several feet over the line. The map clearly showed all encroachments. We shopped around and T L Consultants had the best price by far. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Surveyed my property.

Category fencing,land surveyor

01/09/2015

My neighbor liked him and he was very polite. He also was very detailed with his findings and took time to explain EVERYTHING. Surveying is a hard job and He did it throughly. We are going to use him again for property boundary line change between me and my neighbor. So happy we found a survey man we are comfortable with. We did not have to ask questions because he was so detailed and it answered every question we had in our mind!

Description of Work
Property Survey. My neighbor liked him and he was very polite. He also was very detailed with his findings and took time to explain EVERYTHING. Surveying is a hard job and He did it throughly.

11/11/2014

He was prompt, accurate and perfect. He brought us muffins as well, which was great. He was great.

Description of Work
The provider surveyed an acre and a half of difficult land around my home.

05/08/2012

He is really good and professional. He is cheaper than everyone else. He has all the surveys from 100 years ago on file. He marked the boundaries and improvements, so it was a complete survey.

Description of Work
He performed a complete survey of my property.

Category real estate appraisal

03/13/2012

Competative price, timely performance, good communication.

Description of Work
Provided lot lines as needed for homeowners association.

Category fencing,land surveyor