Need to rent a dumpster but don’t know how? Whether you’re in the process of a kitchen renovation or just have a lot of stuff to purge, a dumpster rental can make it easy to toss everything at once. Learn what permits you’ll need, cost, and more.
Get matched with top dumpster rentals in Seattle, WA
There are 8 highly-rated local dumpster rentals.
Recent Dumpster Rental Reviews in Seattle
- Hall's HaulingAlways great to work with Halls Hauling. Prompt and professional. Prices very competitive within industry standards
- U Call We Haul LLCJay and his partner did a great great of hauling away the yard waste and cleaning up the area where the pile was located.
- Arizona Strong Hauling LLCAndre did an amazing job with my house during our flooring renovation. He was punctual, polite, and left the house spotless. He went the extra mile to make sure the job was done perfectly and made sure to keep us updated along the way. His price was more than fair. We would 100% hire him again.
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALSeattle Rubbish is AMAZING! Tony and Jaden arrived early to the job (which was fine by me--I had asked for as early as possible), and were friendly and fast. I had a couch that was really difficult to navigate through narrow hallways, so they had to disassemble it to get it out, but they got the job done. Super nice crew and would definitely hire again. Thank you!
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI have used Seattle Rubbish Removal every time I am in a situation where I have items to remove and don't want them just to go to a landfill. This became particularly important during the pandemic, because Goodwill donation centers are either closed or overflowing. The gentlemen who assisted me today, Alex and Tust, were kind, courteous and remarkably helpful. They were masked and handled the task swiftly and competently! This has always been my experience with Seattle Rubbish as a repeat customer who will definitely be a customer again
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALEverything went very well as promised. Katrina and Tyren were very professional, efficient and wore masks and gloves. They kept us updated on their time of arrival. We would definitely use Seattle Rubbish Removal again.
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI've used SRR twice before and they never cease to amaze me! They've always been responsive and have been able to get me scheduled within a couple days. They've given good estimates based on photos I've provided. The guys have always been friendly and hardworking. For this particular pickup Tusi and Joe came to pick up our junk and they were the best!!! They were courteous, friendly, and funny and made my day after a long week. I would definitely recommend this company
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALCameron and Ronnie just left my home - having hauled away all of the things that I didn't need anymore: an old couch, an old tv, old outdoor furniture, etc. The work of these two young men exceeded every expectation! Their kindness was only met by their strength! When it was over, they grabbed a broom and left my porch cleaner than when they arrived! I practically had to stop them from taking away the leaves, because they were intent on leaving my place spotless. I'd recommend Seattle Rubbish Removal again in an instant!
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI've used Seattle Rubbish a few times. They answer their phone when you call them. They are always polite, nice and do their best to accommodate you and come out when you need them. This last time I asked them to come out same day. They came when they said they would. Carlos and Alex were nice and professional and got to work right away taking all the junk out to their truck. Overall, I always have a good experience with this company and I like the fact that they sort and donate as much as possible, keeping things out of the landfill
- U Call We Haul LLCJay and his team were awesome. Pricing was very fair. The work and attention to detail was more than I expected. I had a huge like of construction debris to haul away along with other stuff. They even raked the yard. I am saving thier contact info and would gladly recommend them to anyone.
Dumpster Rental Services in Seattle
- Business Description:We Load N Haul Your Junk Away! Specializing in Hauling Services: Property cleans outs, construction debris, recycling, furniture removal, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Quick, efficient service. Pleasant guys doing the work, and were upfront and flexible on pricing. I will hire again!Erik T.
- Business Description:Hello, and welcome to our page! I'm Shinda, the owner of Olympic Rockeries & Construction. I have over 20+ years of experience in my field, serving clients in the Seattle, Eastside, and surrounding areas. I started out working side by side with my father as far back as 1990. During that time I gained creative knowledge first-hand, and was inspired to open my own business in 2004. Today, Olympic Rockeries & Construction is a thriving company based out of Issaquah, Washington. At Olympic Rock..Recent Review:Rather a large project (started out at $20k and we added on some additional work for $10k more). Rotting railroad tie retaining walls (previous owner several decades earlier) removed and replaced with 2-3 man basalt rocks (300-800lb). Steps put also put into a retaining wall going to a patio. Large, well executed operation with the ability to put big rocks in tight places/structures. Estimate was on target along with communication/time expected. Work done August 2018 and is holding up like it was just installedGlenmore H.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Recent Review:They did an excellent job at a fair priceMichael W.
- Business Description:Winner of Super Service Award for 2017-2020. Same day service and we also provide rental dumpster drop offs! Locally owned and operated eco-friendly Junk Removal. We responsibly dispose of your junk by recycling and donating what we can to minimize what goes in our landfills. Our professional and reliable G3 Junk Removal Team offers same day service and we do all the work. Residential and Commercial. Landlord/Tenant/Estate clean outs. Furniture, Excercise equipment, Outdoor debris, Constructi..Recent Review:Prompt response from request for service. Easy scheduling. Chris called and asked to pick up earlier than scheduled which worked great. Chris was efficient, professional and friendly. Definitely hire again.Fredrick T.
- Business Description:3 man company that communicates to its customers. No cost trip charges. All service options presented to customer. We strive to make you an informed homeowner.Recent Review:Better Build did an excellent job on my extremely large house remodel. The 2800 sq. ft. house had all but 2 rooms touched, with major structural changes, and the project was finished within the extremely reasonable budget. I would hire Better Build again for work around my houseNick and Mackenzie P.
- Business Description:We haul away almost anything: construction debris, household items, yard waste, dirt, concrete, electronics, appliances and more. If you need a pile of junk removed, we offer fast, courteous, no-surprises service. We do all the loading and all the trips to recycling, donation, and disposal sites. We take pride in our environmental friendliness, working hard to recycle as much as we can. In fact, we even have our own lot complete with numerous stations sorting and recycling. Fast, friendly, up..Recent Review:August and Tyren were fantastic! I had demolished a ~400 sq composite deck including joists and moved the materials into the driveway. There was also about a yard of hard materials (flagstone, concrete deck blocks) that also needed to be removed. The two of them gave me a call, showed up early, and had everything removed within an hour. They left the area around the debris site cleaner than when they arrived. I also have a narrow driveway on an incline and backing up the truck for easy loading was no problem. Highly recommended & will definitely use againMatt W.
- Business Description:Bertha's Cleaning Service is the only family owned and operated business for all your cleaning needs! Centrally located in West Seattle since 1990. Bertha's Cleaning Service is licensed, bonded and insured.Recent Review:Friendly and responsive, decided on going with another service.James C.
- Business Description:We are experts in residential demolition, metal structures, reinforced concrete and mixed. Said demolitions can include both the lifting of sills, and the extraction of any material.Recent Review:They were awesome and I always calling them back to do some work for me.bill m.
- Business Description:5 Star Global Builders offers a wide range of Excavation and Demolition needs. We specialize in grading, trenching, new home land clearing and more. We also are a full service hauling company with equipment large enough for foundation removal, concrete breaking, dirt and construction hauling and more! You won’t be disappointed when you hire us for your commercial/residential excavation needs. Give us a call for any of your excavation or hauling needs!Recent Review:Good! They were on time, professional. good quality and they had a reasonable price.Guy B.
- Business Description:Highly Skilled general Contractor with 15 years of experience. We perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in new additions, interior or exterior home renovations, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions,roofs, granites, garages and moreRecent Review:The laminated floor he installed cracked the same day he installed it and he said he will repair it. It has been almost 6 month now and yet my floor is still the same. I had to hire a flooring company to come in and redo his job. The handicap grab bar he put on the toilet were not even. He ripped off the tiles where the old sink was and installed a pedestal sink, that was great but the tiles were removed and he could not find anything close to the existing tiles so therefore it looks horrible. He cracked the tiles on the shower area leaving a big hole and he did not repair it. He left the vent cover and electrical outlet uncovered. The electrical that he did in the bedrooms were all not grounded and 3 electrical outlet in the living room were not working. He did not finish framing up the roof of the bedroom. We have to call him or text or email him asking when he will come to finish the job. He gives too many excuses from Family emergency, the weather, no electrician available, etc... We paid him 50% of the electrical work $ 12,000, that we decided to cancel the job but he did not refund our money back. We paid him $ 4,100 for a tankless water heater and that has not been installed. We tried to get our money back but he said he doesn't have the money so then We ask him for the product instead and up to this day we still have not receive the water heater. I can go on and on but its just too much to say. If you don't want to throw your money down the drain, I strongly suggest you do not go with this company. He will lie and lie to you and soon you will not see him. He will disappear and you will be left with an unfinish job and a disappointing resultJocelyn L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dumpster rental service articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Wondering how to dispose of unused paint properly? Many homeowners are in the same boat. If you have cans of leftover paint cluttering up your home, we’ve got all the information you need on what to do with it, from paint recycling to donation.
Find dumpster rentals in
- Bainbridge Island
- Mercer Island
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Normandy Park
- Port Orchard
- Des Moines
- Lake Forest Park
dumpster rentals in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Clean Up Services IncPO Box 50021
- ABC Hauling3404 121st St SW
- All Star Dumpster Rental Seattle353 Marion Street
Seattle, District Of Columbia
- APEX DEMOLITION & EXCAVATING8219 7TH AVE S
- Atlas Junk Removal, LLC11601 NE 67th St
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- ABC Clean Up Services Inc
- Davisbackhoe LLC17119-52nd ave west
- Davisbackhoe LLC
- G3 Junk Removal6824 19th St W
- G3 Junk Removal
- Instant Junk RemovalPO Box 6329
- Instant Junk Removal
- Junk it!14404 51st Ave. S
- Junk it!
- Olympic Rockeries & Construction7212 Renton Issaquah Rd SE
- Olympic Rockeries & Construction
- TerrainPO Box 66950
- United Recycling & Container18827 Yew Way
- United Recycling & Container
- WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies10600 Woodinville Drive
- WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies
- Xela Construction4602 148th ave NE
- Xela Construction