COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Los Angeles

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2004

4.1

1855 S Mountain Ave

Monrovia, CA 91016

COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 69 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can trust! Visit us at www.coit.com to learn more....

11/02/2019

Lea C.

Josh was fantastic - did a beautiful jib and the floor looks like new

Description of Work
Refresh kitchen floors - 14 year old vinyl

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

08/28/2019

Mary N.

Really well. The man who performed the service was the best !

Description of Work
Wood floor and stone floor cleaning, chairs and a recliner

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

07/24/2019

Louise G.

Excellent service, professional conduct, respectful of our home and furnishings.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

02/21/2019

Pamela S.

Draperies came back looking great and in good shape

Description of Work
Drapery cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

10/17/2018

Linda D.

Just as I expected. Tile looks new again grout clean.

Description of Work
Tile cleaning kitchen hall and laundry room.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

10/11/2018

Karen N.

Had a very positive experience with COIT. They were the only company that requested a pre-visit to view and determine the size and scope of the work. Staff was very friendly yet professional. Work was completed efficiently with impressive results. Even stains I thought were permanent were gone! The tile floors looked new again. I appreciated the 40% discount special too!

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

09/27/2018

Sherri S.

They called to give me the 2 hour window of when they would be there and that time really didn't work for me. I told them (only the day before) that I preferred another time and they accommodated me with ease.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of the entire house and 2 area rugs.

08/07/2018

Alida V.

My tiles and grout look new again considering that they're 20 years old.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning

06/20/2018

Gabriel G.

This company is the worst company I have ever Dealt with. All I wanted to get done is grout cleaning and color sealing. I called had an service tech come to my house to get a quote which he told me that they don't do the service i wanted to get done. After he left I called back and they sent another person out which gave me a quote. When i was ready i scheduled the service to be done, i received a phone call from Chris (the manager of the Morovia store) whom told me that they may not have the color in stock that i wanted and told me that he may have to back order it. He continued to tell me that once he found out that he would call me to re-schedule the cleaning if they did not have it in stock. I never received a phone call or a message stating that they would re-schedule. so the day of cleaning arrives and not a single person showed up. I might add that i took the day off work for this service to happen. Once again i called Coit which they told me that i was scheduled for a completely different day (Friday to be exact). Now i am furious. like said above i never re-scheduled the service. Chris called me back and decided to lie to me stating that he told me that he said that he told me that they didn't have it in stock and would have to back order it which he could come out on Monday. At this time i am extremely irate because they had me scheduled for a Friday and now he lied to me and told me Monday when I was on the Schedule for Friday? because i was so irate he canceled my service completely! I lost a lot of money and food off of my families table because of this. DO NOT USE COIT. They do not care about their customers at all. I have attempted several times to contact this company about yhe service and all that i am told is that they will call me back....... I am still waiting for that call.

Description of Work
Grout clean and Color seal

06/10/2018

Jennifer D.

My house is 2500 sq ft; half tile with grout, half light colored carpet. Service was great. Technicians were polite and prompt. I love how the house turned out.

Description of Work
Carpet, grout, upholstery, and dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

04/11/2018

Polina M.

It didn't go well. Their estimates that they give you over the phone are totally wrong, and they don't ask you enough questions to try to give you a more precise quote. They put in the phone number wrong for the order, and only the 3rd person I talked to figure it out. So when the crew showed up and did measurements, the quote came in much higher than the estimate over the phone. I wanted them to do air duct cleaning as well, and it turned out they didn't have the ladder tall enough to reach some of the air ducts but no one ever asked me over the phone if the house had high ceilings, so they wanted to reschedule everything which I couldn't do as we were trying to get the house cleaned in time before our move. So, the guy made it sound like they just came to do an estimate and not do the job that day. Really? That's not what I scheduled. So they only steam cleaned the carpets, in one of the rooms stains didn't come out, and after arguing with the guy, he didn't charge me for that room although on their paperwork it says right there that if I'm not 100% satisfied, they'll give you money back but you really have to argue with them and they do it very reluctantly and make you feel like you are the bad guy. Anyways, I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned, air ducts cleaned, wood floors and tile steam cleaned.

04/01/2018

Kevin M.

He empted lint on my garden area. Price very high

Description of Work
Dryer vent

03/13/2018

Frank M.

I have been using Coit for many years and have always had a great experience.

Description of Work
Cleaning carpets

01/17/2018

NATASHA L.

THE TECH NAMED DANNY HAS DONE OUR RUGS TWICE NOW AND HE'S GREAT! PROFESSIONAL,PLEASANT,AND IN A VERY SHORT TIME MY RUGS WERE FRESH SMELLING,CLEAN AND BRIGHT.THEY COME PREPARED AND I ALWAYS GET SOME KIND OF A SPECIAL,THIS TIME 50% OFF SALE. HE EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO CLEAN TWO AREA RUGS FOR ME.I HAVE USED OTHER SERVICES IN THE PAST WHO SPENT MORE TIME TRYING TO UPSELL ME ON THINGS I DID NOT NEED AND THEN RAN HOSES INTO MY TOILET AND THROUGH THE WHOLE HOUSE TO DRAIN THE DIRTY WATER !UGH!WILL NEVER USE STANLEY STEAMER AGAIN . COIT IS ALL TRUCK MOUNTED AND THEY TAKE IT ALL WITH THEM WHEN THEY GO!I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH :)

Description of Work
I HAD CARPETS IN THREE ROOMS DONE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS AND HEAVY RAINS.I HAVE PETS AND GRANDKIDS AND THE HOUSE SMELLED LIKE WET FUR AND "LEFT OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS ".I REALLY NEEDED A GOOD THOROUGH CLEANING AND FRESHENING UP .

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your lovely detailed review of your recent experience with us. We so appreciate it and your continued trust in us with your professional cleaning needs. Learning how pleased you were with Danny's workmanship and service has made our day! We're looking forward to sharing it with his managers and co-workers. We're very proud to have him on our team.

01/13/2018

Diane S.

The rug was returned (twice) in the same condition, DIRTY. My receipt clearly indicated that the area rug was “white.” When returned the edges were still dirty and the rug was eggshell instead of white as indicated on my receipt.

Description of Work
White rug cleaned

01/10/2018

James A.

It went well Juan was on time, knowledgeable and professional. Thanks Coit

Description of Work
Originally I ordered a sofa cleaning, rugs in family room, hall and area rug. It turned out the sofa was beyond repair and the Rep told us he could not make it look better and I appreciated that. We had the rugs cleaned and was very happy ten thumbs up Coit

01/01/2018

Mi Chelle S.

Fernando was great! Came in, evaluated the couch, cleaned and protected in record time. I was shocked at how fast he was. Couch looked great, smelled great and he also showed me how to spot clean my couch (which is light colored) should something spill on it. I will definitely use Coit again. Thank you and Fernando for the professional and great service! Happy New Year.

Description of Work
Stained couch cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for sharing how pleased you are with Fernando's upholstery cleaning service and workmanship. Delivering A rating service is our priority and we love learning when we do. Thank you for your business and your review.

12/14/2017

William M.

The worker was polite and on time. Showed him the areas. He thought he could get them clean. However he did say he might not be able to get the hallway completely clean. I felt that when he started cleaning he was rushed. My daughter said he did not stay long. He told mne he could not clean the hallway I would need to replace the carpet. The bedroom still had most of the stains including the red stain. It did look cleaner but not to the level I expected. I had rented a machine from the store 20 years ago and cleaned a carpet then that looked worse and it came out. I am not satisfied with the job Coit did. I will not use them again. He cleans carpet daily. He should know if he can do it.or not. He should be straight forward with his informastion.

Description of Work
Heavy traffic hallway cleaned & master bedroom. Bedroom had some traffic stains and a red stain from liquid. It needed deep cleaning.

11/30/2017

Ruben A.

Good. the worker came as scheduled and performed the required cleaning. No complaints. Price has gone up a little.

Description of Work
Clean all rugs throughout the house .

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review and your on-going loyalty to us as your professional cleaner.

11/02/2017

Melvin M.

Very well...Receptionist answered all m y questions, quoted a fair price and an apptmt was made. Service man arrived at expected time, immediately set up and got to work. Carpet had 2 older longer stains that couldn't be removed...bur serviceman tried to re-do several times. He readily offered to discount the service, which was pleasing. The 2 foot stools came out beautiful. Both the receptionist and the serviceman were polite, cheerful and anwered all my questions and quoted a very fair price. I will use COIT again in the future and am glad to refer them friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Steam clean Master BR and 2 foot stools.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the A rating. We love to hear from our customers and knowing when our team delivered an experience we can be proud of. We appreciate your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with your future cleaning and restoration needs.

08/18/2017

david G.

The guy was good. Another company came out and gave me a bid and it was over $8,000. It turned out beautiful. So I'd give them a grade A. The price was reasonable but you have to have it done like every 6 or 7 years. They were there on time. I'd use them again but hope I don't have to. They keep sending me coupons to get other stuff done.

Description of Work
Reconditioned my tiled floors. Waxed the floors. Cleaned and waxed the tile.

Category floor cleaning

08/11/2017

Michael G.

I originally requested a quote from Coit. They asked if I would like the services performed at the time if I agreed to the price. I told the person on the phone that I would and they agreed that they would have the equipment loaded on the truck to do the job at that time. The technician showed up a my place, gave an acceptable quote in five minutes and said that he did not have the equipment to do the job but rescheduled three days later. An hour before the appointment, Coit calls me up and says they need to reschedule. I agreed to shift some things around in my schedule and set another appointment up for the next day. Two technicians show up to do the work. The younger technician was very eager to do the work and did a good job but the older technician needed to be asked THREE times to please redo cleaning of the shower. After the technician asked me for the fourth time if the I would accept the job, I finally just gave in and paid them. Not a very fun experience!!

Description of Work
Tile cleaning of kitchen counter and shower.

06/20/2017

Joan R.

I have an area rug that I paid quite a bit for. They did excellent cleaning on it. They cleaned it and it was kinda messed up. They did a very good job on it. They picked up the area rug when they cleaned the carpet then brought it back to me a week later.

Description of Work
They cleaned the area rug.

Category oriental rug cleaning

04/26/2017

Elaine R.

Very well. The two carpet cleaners were friendly, professional, and thorough.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

01/12/2017

Harumi B.

They did a horrible job. I booked them two weeks in advance. They were supposed to come between 12-3pm and showed up at 5pm. The guy went quickly through the house to do the cleaning downstairs upstairs. They did a horrible job. It was just bad. They called some guy off of a job he was on already. He just zipped through my house and did not care. I told them that I booked them two weeks in advanced and this should not have happened. I told them I'm never calling them again. The quality of their work has really gone down. They didn't show up on time and they rushed me through. I didn't like that.

Description of Work
...

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

Premier Epoxy Floors

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

Carpet Cleaning, guard & protection, deodorizer, pet stain treatment | Drapery, Blind, Shade Cleaning & Installation | Upholstery Cleaning, guard & protection, deodorizer | Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing | Natural Stone Cleaning, Sealing, Polishing and Marble & Granite | Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC & Dryer Vent Cleaning | Area Rug Cleaning: Persian, Oriental & Specialty Rugs | Laminate, Engineered Wood, & Hard Wood Cleaning | Concrete Cleaning & Power Washing | Water/Fire/Smoke Damage Restoration