Air duct cleaners should only use chemical treatments that are registered with the EPA and specifically designed for the task at hand. Here’s the different types of HVAC system treatments and the lowdown on the chemicals used in the process.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Seattle, WA
There are 82 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Seattle
- West Coast Power-VacMatt and Brandon were fast, efficient and friendly. They explained the process and provided information regarding any potential add-ons. Five stars all the way. Thank you, Matt and Brandon!
- Envirosmart Solution Inc.I requested Air duct and dry vent cleaning job on Angi and I received the response quickly and have the appointment arranged. The technician Brian called me on the way. He and another person arrived on time and did a great job cleaning the air duct and dryer vent . Also, they followed Covid-policy, wearing masks. Thanks
- Alpine Specialty CleaningWe received excellent duct cleaning service from Alpine. Our service technician, William Wertz, was very knowledgeable, informative, and thorough. He walked us through the whole process and did a wonderful job! We will definitely use Alpine again--well worth the cost!
- Bob's Heating & Air ConditioningHe replaced a small part, and I avoided buying a new furnace. He said I didn't need a new furnace, this old one had lots more life. Very trustworthy.
- Alpine Specialty CleaningOur ducts needed cleaning after years of neglect and then a significant remodel. Scheduling and pre-appointment communications were excellent. Antonio arrived on time and did a great job getting our ducts super clean and sanitized. He even discovered and pointed out a disconnected duct that I wouldn't have been aware of otherwise. Very pleased with the quality and professionalism of his work
- Washington Energy ServicesExtremely well - great people to work with, excellent job done. I purchased more services from them afterwards.
- Washington Energy ServicesI used the Angie's list special. The technician was very punctual and professional. He explained everything very clearly and got done quickly. I will definitely hire again. I think there might be duct cleaning services that charge less, but the work quality was worth the price.
- Washington Energy ServicesEverything was pretty good. They have free estimate and the dude who did the free estimate did a really good job explaining how it works and what choices I have without any sales pressure. At the end, the pricing actually is the cheapest as well. I ends up doing furnace, water heater and insulation with them and the work is great
- Washington Energy ServicesThey discovered defective air duct run during the cleaning process. They also were cost efficient by honoring a discount on the second air duct run replacement. They were accommodating to my schedule, professional, knowledgeable and the best price.
- Washington Energy ServicesTechnician polite and pleasant and professional - had to crawl under house in a tight area, not the greatest experience, I'm sure - but he remained pleasant.
Air Duct Cleaners in Seattle
- Business Description:Jerry’s Air Duct Cleaning is a residential air duct & dryer vent cleaning company located on Bainbridge Island, Washington. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Fantastic. Do n was through, patience and evening explain the process to our 8 years son. Kind to our dog. Service was excellent and very professional.Sam C.
- Business Description:furnace, Air, and Dryer vent sterilization and disinfecting of bacteria and viruses available*** Air Pro UT is an air duct cleaning company that operates with superior equipment and delivers a trusted service, restoring healthy indoor air quality the upfront and honest way. We offer 3 quality cleaning packages to meet a variety of budgets and needs. Call Eden and the team to discuss your next project todayRecent Review:Amazing job, so professional and polite. I will definitely be hiring Air Plus for future jobs.Kandyce S.
- Business Description:Got a malfunctioning heater? Need a new plumbing fixture installed? Is it time to rewire your home’s electrical system? Whatever project is on your plate, you’ll find a supportive and knowledgeable professional to get the job done at Black Hills. As Olympia’s leading heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical company, Black Hills delivers super service, always keeping your needs in mind. In fact, your comfort is their highest priority. From repairs and maintenance to installations an..Recent Review:We went with Black Hills because they were an approved contractor on Tacoma Power's website for eligibility for a $1000 rebate for a new heat pump installation, and we also had them install a new furnace. They were friendly enough when I called and were able to get us scheduled quickly. Two guys came for the install and worked all day to get it installed. We were initially impressed. System worked great. But after a couple of months, our smoke detectors randomly started going off one afternoon. I pulled down the one in our bedroom to get hit with a decent amount of water that had leaked from the attic, through the ceiling and into the smoke detector which is what caused it to go off. My neighbor was home and crawled up there to see if he could identify the problem while I called Black Hills to get someone out here. There was a pipe that was fully disconnected, lying on the floor of my attic with a water puddle in front of it. The technician came out - I told him what my neighbor saw. He went up there, came down and told me that pipe was essentially useless and that it was only for cleaning and maintenance, that it didn't need to be attached- and that he couldn't identify the problem but put a sensor down so if we experienced another leak our system would shut off and we could call them right away. We didn't turn the system on for a couple of days. On the third day, we turned on the A/C, and within 30 minutes our system shut off. So I called back and they sent another technician out. My husband went up into the attic, and saw that the pipe that the first technician told us was not necessary and didn't need to be connected to anything - had been GLUED onto where it was actually supposed to be, connecting it to the rest of the system. Odd, since he told me it was not necessary at all and that couldn't have been the cause of the leak. The second technician was wonderful, educational, helpful and he corrected the actual problem (so far anyways, it's been a couple of months with no issues). Furthermore - I had placed several calls and sent several emails to Black Hills to get the documentation needed to submit my rebate application to Tacoma Power. I usually did not receive a call or email back but if I was lucky enough to actually speak to someone, I was met with resistance saying they only submit paperwork for rebates for PSE. I was not asking them to submit my paperwork, only asking them to forward the necessary and required documentation, which I provided them in a very simple list form. A gal from Tacoma Power even sent a few emails on my behalf with an even more descriptive list of the required documentation. I finally spoke with a manager at Black Hills who told me he would make my paperwork for my rebate a priority. I never heard from him after that and I was never able to reach him again - either not getting emails back or being told he was unavailable every time I called. I was notified by Tacoma Power that my rebate application had been rejected because it was incomplete - so we lost the $1000 rebate which is quite a bit of money to us. Overall, I'm extremely disappointed in the service that we have received from Black Hills and I would not recommend them if you're looking for a company to be helpful, responsive and transparentMelissa W.
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa..Recent Review:We had an overall ok experience with Hunt's Services. Scheduling felt impersonal. After I tried to contact them through Angi, a system-sent text message directed me to their website to start the communication process all over again. Eventually someone did call to set up an appointment. Their system does not, however, appear capable of offering an appointment time or even a time window. They only offered a scheduled day and then 30 minutes notice when a technician was on their way. Fortunately, I am able to work from home and be flexible about breaks, so this worked ok for me. But for someone who needs to actually go to work or run errands, they may not be your best option. Pricing seemed a bit high. The cost to replace our leaky faucet was at the high end (or possibly higher) of what the internet seemed to indicate was normal for that service. Also, I didn't really need the faucet installed, since I'm reasonably handy at these things. I only needed the old one removed since it was apparently damaged and stuck in place (they eventually needed a Sawzall to remove it). But that service wasn't on their pre-defined menu of procedures, so full replacement was the only option they were able to quote. We needed the leak fixed, so we chose to have them complete the entire job rather than seeing if we could find someone else to do the work. Workmanship was decent. The replacement faucet was installed without leaks. The drain stopper was installed backwards, however, which meant that it couldn't be removed for cleaning or maintenance. I needed to partially disassemble the drain in order to correct this. It wasn't a big deal, but didn't feel like it should be necessary. All that being said, the leak that existed when they showed up was no longer there by the time they left. The technicians themselves were courteous and efficient. So they did fulfil our primary need in hiring a plumber. But we'll probably look at other options, or at least get more quotes for comparison, the next time we need something like this taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:"TEXT US AT 206-339-5684 "Home of the NADCA Certified "Big Truck" Duct Cleaning Process and the "Super Truck" Ultra-Premium Carpet Cleaning process. Alpine Specialty Cleaning has been cleaning Carpets, Air Ducts/Dryer Vents, Heated Outdoor Power Washing, House Cleaning, Tile/Stone/Grout Cleaning, Draperies, Furniture, and Area Rugs since 1969! We are the only local company to offer all of these premium services within one company. A company you can trust with multiple awards including Super ..Recent Review:We received excellent duct cleaning service from Alpine. Our service technician, William Wertz, was very knowledgeable, informative, and thorough. He walked us through the whole process and did a wonderful job! We will definitely use Alpine again--well worth the costAnthony T.
- Business Description:Home Relief Services is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct System Cleaning and Surface Pressure wash cleaning. Our mission is to improve your home's overall health and take care of those services that you've been meaning to get done.Recent Review:The service went fine. They were able to do the job well. However, they quoted me differently on the phone and when they came out.Talia E.
- Business Description:O2PURE Aire Duct Cleaning strives to provide the best service in the industry. Service includes not only the way the clients are treated but also the quality of products that are provided and knowledge shared to allow each customer to make an informed, positive decision for improving air quality in their home and business. NADCA CertifiedRecent Review:OMG this company is the best. They went above and beyond to help us out. You won’t go wrong with them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Becky R.
- Business Description:Air Flow Pros is a full service furnace air duct cleaning service. We specialize in cleaning furnace and air duct systems to provide our customers with a healthy, clean environment in the home. If the system is not maintained and cleaned regularly it can cause serious health problems as the air we breathe in our home has 70% more pollutants, (allergens, mold, pet dander etc..) than the outside air. Neglecting the furnace and duct system also cost serious mony-losing hundreds a year in an unde..Recent Review:did a great job.was ontime and cleaned up after although didnt really make messrobert t.
- Business Description:You will quickly see we are not just a Heating & Cooling and Air Duct Cleaning company offering "good" customer service. We offer you a personal service guarantee that is second to none. Our technicians in the Seattle, WA markets are trained to do whatever it takes to make you, our customer, unbelievably happy. There is no other option. Don't be afraid to put our personal service guarantee to the test--we won't let you down! We are a family-run company dedicated to the highest level of servic..Recent Review:We were renovating and had lots of dust in the system, after they came the air seems cleaner and no more dust.Cieaunna N.
- Business Description:We provide Air Duct Cleaning, Furnace, and Dryer Vent Cleaning for residential and commercial applications. Exceptional service at an affordable price. Call today for your free estimate (206) 920-5738 or (253) 736-557Recent Review:Matt and Brandon were fast, efficient and friendly. They explained the process and provided information regarding any potential add-ons. Five stars all the way. Thank you, Matt and Brandon!Judy F.
Deals in Seattle for Air Duct Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Everyone wants a healthy home for their family, and clean air is a huge part of that. Before you spend a lot of money cleaning your air ducts in your HVAC system, make sure you really need to clean them and how often you should do so.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Bainbridge Island
- Mercer Island
- Clyde Hill
- Normandy Park
- Port Orchard
- Des Moines
- Lake Forest Park
air duct cleaners in Seattle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Pro Carpet CarePO Box 1280
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&A Island Services1324 Warren Ave N
- A/C Filters 4 Less4613 N. University Drive, #236
Pompano Beach, Florida
- AAA Heating & Air Conditioning22641 83rd Ave S
- AAIRE PARTICLE CONTROL CO420 S 96TH ST STE 25
- Aardvark CleaningPO Box 342
- Accuvac Furnace and Duct Cleaning6602 114th Ave Ct E
- ACTIONAIRE INC302 LINCOLN ST
- Advanced Filter And Mechanical Inc910 Valley Ave NW Ste 104
- Advanced Heating & Cooling Inc1211 Ivy Rd 103
- AdvantaClean of South Sound4115 North 11th St.
- Advantaclean of the Eastside4993 Brighton Pl
- Aegis Cleaning Services800 NE Tenney Rd Ste 110-510
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
- Air Duct Cleaning Auburn31507 106th Pl SE
- Air Duct Cleaning Bellevue361 112th Avenue SE #553
- Air Duct Cleaning Bothell124 Williams Ave S
- Air Duct Cleaning Burien17431 Ambaum Boulevard South #538
- Air Duct Cleaning Des Moines22219 6th Ave S
Des Moines, Washington
- Air Duct Cleaning Everett2722 Colby Ave Ste 432
- Air Duct Cleaning Gig Harbor3889 Harborview Drive #985
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Air Duct Cleaning Lynnwood3116 164th Street Southwest #3801
- Air Duct Cleaning Marysville4817 76th Street Northeast #534
- Air Duct Cleaning Mill Creek15000 Village Green Drive #787
- Air Duct Cleaning Mukilteo11617 Grove Drive #453
- Air Duct Cleaning Newcastle1800 Northeast 40th Street #D223
- Air Duct Cleaning Olympia1801 West Bay Drive NW #1301
- Air Duct Cleaning Puyallup5901 111th Street Court East #876
- Air Duct Cleaning Renton4310 Northeast 5th Court #703
- Air Duct Cleaning Sammamish1855 Trossachs Boulevard Southeast #4901
- Air Duct Cleaning Seattle2501 Canterbury Lane East #1312
- Air Duct Cleaning Snohomish700 Ford Avenue #518
- Air Duct Cleaning Spanaway1205 184th Street Court East #572
- Air Duct Cleaning Sumner7121 142nd Avenue Court East #152
- Air Duct Cleaning Tacoma WA124 Williams Ave S
- Air Duct Cleaning Woodinville14001 Northeast 183rd Street #45
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Pro4828 S Graham St
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Flo Heating Co.10315 Silverdale Way MW, Kitsap Mall K-8
- Air Flo Heating Inc221 W Cedar St
- Air Flow Pros3128 Greenmont Ln NW
- Air Health SvcPO Box 43
Sedro Woolley, Washington
- Air Masters Inc1340 Lumsden Rd Suite 130
Port Orchard, Washington
- Air North Energy LLCPO Box 283
- AirCare USA14503 SE 170th St
- AirGanic8728 2nd Ave NW
- Al's Carpet CleaningPO Box 185
- Alexander's Heating14691 NE 95th St
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- All High-Tech Heating & Air-Conditioning16301 NE 8th St Suite 286
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Seasons Inc3875 Steilacoom Blvd SW
- All Star Carpet Cleaning1332 192nd St SE 36
- All Star Heating and Air Conditioning IncPO Box 70
Fall City, Washington
- Alpha Heating & Air Conditioning5716 149th Ave SE
- Alpine Quality Air LLC12906 NE 122nd Ln
- Alpine Specialty Cleaning6601 220th St SW Ste 4
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- American Fresh Air16625 Redmond Way Ste M 233
- Americool Heating & AC17929 Irwin Rd SW
- Anderson Discount Heating Oils6346 Rainier Ave S.
- ANDGAR CORP6920 SALASHAN PKWY 102
- ANP Heating and A/C LLC 1920 K St NE
- Apex Fire Control510 Custer Way SE
- Arrow InsulationPO BOX 1233
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Aurora Edmonds Furnace Cleaning12246 SE 196th
- A & A Pro Carpet Care
- Ballard Natural Gas Service Inc4758 Ballard Ave NW
- Beck's Furnace Inc2920 137th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Bel-Red Plumbing4850 156th Ave Ne
- BelRed Energy Solutions10733 47th Pl W
- Best Air Duct Cleaning Services16817 12th Ave Court East
- Better Air NW12428 Highway 99, STE 51
- Black Hills, Inc. Home Services1003 85th Ave Ste A
- Black Lion Heating & Air Conditioning11001 118th Pl NE
- Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric7116 220th St SW Ste 1
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Bob's Heating & Air Conditioning14148 NE 190th St
- Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning4601 S 134th Pl
- Ballard Natural Gas Service Inc
- C & D Topsoil & Excavating9910 233rd Ave E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Capitol Duct Cleaning133 168th St S
- Carpet Cleaner Seattle.com115 Warren Ave N
- Carpet Cleaning Bellevue15015 Main Street, #406
- Carpet Cleaning Cottage Lake19150 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd
- Carpet Cleaning Federal Way34617 11th place south, Ste.420
Federal Way, Washington
- Carpet Cleaning Kent24437 Russell Road
- Carpet Cleaning Kirkland733 7th ave
- Carpet Cleaning Lacey4317 6th ave SE Ste.420
- Carpet Cleaning Lynnwood4210 198th st SW suite 404
- Carpet Cleaning North Creek20027 43rd Ave SE
North Creek, Washington
- Carpet Cleaning Olympia221 Kenyon st NW Suite 403
- Clean Air Solutions5752 Ashworth Ave N
- Clean Crawls9217 Aurora Ave N
- Clean Green Carpet Cleaning24122 23rd Ave SE
- Clean Zone Heating & Air Conditioning20929 110th ave se suite 1527
- Clen Land
- CM Heating1415 Broadway
- C & D Topsoil & Excavating