A gas grill is a great way to get a chargrilled flavor on your food, but it can quickly build up dirt and grime. If it’s time to clean your grill, use this guide to learn about the different parts of a grill and what items to use to clean them.
Get matched with top grill services in San Jose, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in San Jose
- Heise's Plumbing, IncFirst, let me say I had one of those large, plumbing companies with lots of advertising come over to bid on the job. I was given a bid of over $400, since the guy said he would have to take the whole grill apart to connect the gas line. More than the price of the grill. I frankly didn't think he understood the job. So I remembered to check Angie's list, found Heise's plumbing near my home, and called. The plumber was out the next day, did the job efficiently and courteously, and charged a reasonable price. I'm never impressed with plumbers, but this time I was. This will be my new plumbing company for future work. Thanks Angies List
- System PaversThey were great! We loved them. We had a idea of what we wanted and he came out and put everything into a design. They came out three days later and did the job. It only took a couple of days which was great because we were in a time crunch to get it done for my daughters graduation. I would definitely use them again. They were really expensive, but they were great, they didn't push the sale. They were very helpful and great at giving suggestions. There were left over pavers so one of the workers put in a path from the patio to the house
- Lowe's Home ImprovementWe have a Char Broil BBQ and while moving it we lost the main grill. We went to Lowe's but they didn't have the right replacement part in stock. We needed the grill piece for a BBQ we were having very soon, so we didn't have time to wait for the new piece to come in. The guy in the BBQ area grabbed the grill off of a floor model and told us to ask a manager in customer service if we could purchase it and they would order a replacement for the show model. Then manager was very prompt getting to the customer service desk, and when he heard our story he let us take the grill no charge. Thanks Lowe's! We'll definitely be shopping here again knowing how much they value their customers
Gas Grill Repair Services in San Jose
- Business Description:Twenty years in business, We are the only Bay Area plumbing company with a certified Master Plumber on staff. Customers are our focus and our experienced technicians are proud to provide the highest quality, timely and professional service to our customerRecent Review:They did a great job. This was a non-emergency repair, yet they came first thing the next morning, did the work well (including a "while you are here, can you take a look at..." job), explained everything, and were priced very reasonably. I would recommend them highlyHenri S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mike responded right away to my request and came over the same day to check it out. He unclogged the pipe and did the inspection with the camera. I do need to replace the terra cotta pipes but Mike gave me a few options to maintain the flow for now so I can do the replacement when I'm ready. He is very knowledgeable and I never felt like I'm getting pushes into repairs. I would recommend him for all your plumbing needsYelena K.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:-24 Hour Emergency Service -Free Estimates -Residential and Commercial Services Coverage Areas: Alameda County, most of Contra Costa, San Jose & Milpitas. License # 739199Recent Review:My outdoor faucet handles broke off and the faucet started to leak as we were unable to fully close it. I called their office on a Thursday morning, and they helped me work with my HOA (for notification purposes) and were able to come out on Friday morning and replace it. They offered to come that same day, but I was not available. It only took about 30 minutes and they were out! The plumber they sent was quick, professional and very nice. <br /> Please ignore the amount spent, and note that I put and quot;N/Aand quot; for price. They first send the HOA the bill, and if it is not covered it is then forwarded to me. So I'm just guessing as to the amount (1 hour of service plus parts); I haven't seen the bill yet. I don't have anything to compare it to in any case, as I've never had to call a plumber before. <br /AMBER M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was technically free, I have a service contract. It's not really free, I pay for the contract. They always say that everything's fine but I don't feel like my appliances are as efficient as they should be.You know they just say everything checks outSara R.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact name - Corinne Pluska.Recent Review:They were very good. I actually had to deal with the company because there was a feedback in the first one and they were very persistent in getting that replaced and they showed up whenever they said they were going toPhilip R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:He is excellent. I have had him out here at least three times. He is good and so I keep calling him back. He is smart. He would do just about anything. I did have another guy do the yard and it just didn't work and I think that he is doing real work. He charges me by the job and it depends on how long it is going to take. He is very reasonable and I have been quoted $5000 by another guy for what he is doing at the momentNedra W.
- Business Description:ARCC is a company of licensed professionals in remodeling and construction located in the heart of San Francisco.
- Business Description:Just a fun guy that provides handyman services in the Bay Area. I have been in the trades for over 12 years now and I have the skills and experience and training to tackle any projects you need help with.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
If you want to serve tender ribs, brisket or other meats at your next barbecue consider using a smoker. Smokers slow cook meat for hours at low temperatures.
Find grill services in
grill services in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 2 s's & 2 n's2150 Almaden Road D
San Jose, California 95125
- 2 s's & 2 n's
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
Hollister, California 95023
- OHMS Handyman Services
- Quick Plumbing Services1044 Martin Ave
Santa Clara, California 95050
- Quick Plumbing Services
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
Fremont, California 94538
- System Pavers
- The Fireplace Element2444 Old Middlefield Way
Mountain View, California 94043
- The Fireplace Element