If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Sacramento, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Sacramento
- Build Craft IncWe have used Terrell on multiple occasions including very large complex remodel to minor repairs. He does excellent work. He is totally trustworthy. I can highly recommend him. He just completed repairs for us.
- JA BRASS POLISHING INCIncredible! My solid brass bathroom fixtures were 30 years old and extremely tarnished. JA Brass was able to make them look like they were new again. The price for having 2 sinks, 1 bathtub spout, and french door handles redone was less than buying a new sink faucet set of brass. I cannot recommend them enough if you have solid brass to re-polish
- Perfect It Powdercoating & Paint IncThe owner replied to my e-mail inquiry quickly and positively. They assisted and advised with finish selections and suggestions on where to find new sliders for the feet. Although it appears that their primary work is with classic vehicles, they took in my little kitchen set without hesitation or prejudice, actually appearing to enjoy the change. The finished set was reassembled and wrapped in protective covers. The work was beautifully executed and they exceeded my expectations. The set looks amazing. They were a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to everyone
- ULTRA TRUCKWORKS INCI give them 4 1/2 stars out of 5 because their customer service is outstanding. Any problem I've had with any item that I have purchased and installed by them is taken care of even if the warranty has run out. An example just happened today--my original equipment theft alarm kept spontaneously going off every couple of hours (it was driving my neighbors and me nuts). In addition, the driver's side electric running board from Amp Research was acting crazy, folding out then folding in, back and forth, back and forth, then folding out and staying out even with the driver's door closed. The front and back dome lights were intermittently staying on. The warning message "driver side door open" on the dash was on continuously even with the door completely shut. The remote start function on the key lock was intermittently inoperable. I took my truck to the dealer because it is still under warranty and I thought the problem was the OEM theft alarm. After four days at the dealer, they discovered a short in a wire leading to the after market Amp Research running board on the driver's side. The dealer refused to fix it because they are not authorized to repair after market equipment not approved by General Motors (my truck is a diesel GMC Sierra). They charged me $310 for the diagnosis. I immediately took my truck to Ultra Truckworks on Auburn Boulevard, where I purchased the Amp Research running boards. I complained to Jesse, the owner, and he graciously agreed to fix the problem on the spot while I waited by getting his best technician to drop what he was doing to come work on my truck. And not only that, but he agreed to REIMBURSE ME the $310. Whoa! I didn't even have to argue with him. This shows me that ULTRA TRUCKWORKS IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THAN ANYTHING ELSE! Ultra Truckworks now has my loyalty. I'm going to go there tomorrow, use the $310 that Jesse gave me, and buy an AFE Cold Air Intake from them. Amazing, just amazing
- Cole Fabrication Iron WorksWhen I brought the equipment to Cole Fabrication for a quote, Jacob took the time to walk through the project, listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions as to how we might further improve the equipment. After agreeing to a price and writing up a contract, Cole Fabrication helped me to unload the equipment and secured it in a locked container for storage before the work was started. As he worked on the equipment, Jacob called me several times to make sure the work was being completed as I wanted. I got the equipment back on the date promised, for the price quoted and the work was exactly as I requested. Jacob also followed up afterward to make sure I was pleased with the work. I'm very pleased with Cole Fabrication's work and look forward to doing business with them in the future
- AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL COATINGSGreat guy who supports the community, his work is the best in the area, From restoring vintage garden patio pieces to bikes cars etc. This shop can do it all.
- Larry Deman WeldingI purchased this lift as a previuosly owned item from a gentleman in redding, CA. However, the Hydralift was physically located at the Beaver RV dealer in Bend, OR. When negotiating the price of the lift, I asked for the best certified welder with the most experience in attaching the lift to the back of my motor home. They gave me two names. However, I chose Larry Deman Welding becaue he had, by far, the most experience in the attachment of this lift. 500 miles is a long way from home and trusting someone you have never met to do a big job was a concern. Larry was confident and he assured me he could do the job. I was not disappointed. The lift was installed and is wrking very well. A Big Thanks to Larry and his associate
- MKM MACHINE & WELDING SHOPTo a client in SF. MKM is the nicest Father Son business ive ever been too and they will go out of their way to make you happy. they have a collection of machines you wouldn't believe. I look forward to working with them again very soon and would highly recommend them to any family or friends.
- JA BRASS POLISHING INCThey did a great job on my copper tea kettle; you can't even tell that the handle had broken off. They fixed it and polished it so that it looked like new. They did a pretty good job on the brass tray even though you can still kind of see where the crack was, because they soldered it. It is still a pretty good job for what I expected
- HATCH METAL IMAGESHatch Metal Images gave me the best price of the three estimates I obtained and seemed very experienced and organized. I supplied a picture of a design I liked and the porch railings were fabricated along those lines. The final product is a perfect fit and flawlessly finished, solid as a rock. This husband and wife team is very organized with good communication, prompt appointments, professional paperwork. I have no hesitation in recommending them
Metal Restoration Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Welding repairs and fabrication services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. He has a very good customer service. He gets straight to the point and does not stall unlike other contractors. He is really honest. My mom is thinking of hiring him for a backyard remodel.Alex V.
- Business Description:At Summit Fence, we specialize in wood, vinyl, iron, and chain link fencing. No job to small or large. We are a family business priding ourselves in good relations with customers. We have been in business for over 12 years now servicing the greater Sacramento areaRecent Review:This company either did not call me or, if they did, they never came out.Martha H.
- Business Description:Devil Mountain Landscape (DML) started in Danville, CA in the late 80’s working with a local Nursery Company, Developers (Commercial) and Single Family Homeowners (Residential). The Company officially went independent in 1993 and continued through present day. Commercially we contracted for entire sub-divisions to install all the front yards to individual homes along with the access points and entrances to include large-scale Country Clubs (e.g. Blackhawk C.C.) as well. In 2003, we establishe..Recent Review:The fence is beautiful and sturdy. I appreciate the professionalism and care that was given to my 230 foot vinyl fence.Mike B.
- Business Description:Bayland Welding FabricationRecent Review:It was great. I feel like they were responsible. They were prompt to make changes. I changed my mind after they installed it and they came back to make the changes. I had a problem with the gate and they came back and fixed it. He was very accommodating and helpful. I already referred them to other peopleLisa R.
- Business Description:We charge by the job and we most of the time we get paid as soon as job is completed. We have 4 employees. Specialize in vacant homes, where we can offer in and out complete services, such us, hauling, yard work, fence repairs, exterior and interior painting and cleaning, handyman work, etc. etcRecent Review:Carlos gave me an estimate and the next morning he and his associate, Nelson came on time and finished the entire project within several hours. The work they did on both wooden gates was EXCELLENT. I would highly recommend Carlos for any job. He is creative and experienced and a problem solver. He came up two excellent alternative solutions that saved me a lot of money. His price was very reasonable. I would use him again without hesitationRob T.
- Business Description:First Class Fence is is run by a very involved owner to insure 100% customer satisfaction. Estimates within 24 hours, on time crews, same day service, and emergency repair.Recent Review:Outstanding...Chris did a wonderful job, we are most pleased. We’ll hire him again without hesitation for our additional fence needs!Les L.
- Business Description:Heating, Air Conditioning, and Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication. NO JOB TOO BIG or SMALL! Air-O Service isyour multi-service heating and cooling specialist serving the northstate since 1976. From commercial to residential, we have you covered. We install service and maintain air-conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, water heater, geo-thermal and hybrid heat systems. We also install air cleaning, filtering, exchangers and humidifiers. Need a new up to date thermostat for your home or business? ..Recent Review:Very satisfactory experience. Former home owners recommended them and for twenty (20) years they have answered every call and fixed every problem. The service guys are pleasant & savvy pros who get things done right. They also offer a SENIOR rateDoug R.
- Business Description:I enjoy providing home improvement craftsmanship! Much of my childhood was spent building things in the garage with my Dad. Later, I attended CSU Sacramento where I earned a BS in Construction Engineering Management. I spent the first twelve years of my career working for a steel fabricator as a project manager. I missed the satisfaction of working with my hands, so I ventured out on my own and started Build Craft Inc. Build Craft Inc. is a licensed General Contractor specializing in handyman..Recent Review:I want to tell you about Terrell Williams of Build Craft Inc. He refurbished some very complicated occasional chairs for me and the work was beyond excellent The knowledge required was kind of unusual and it took a lot of care and patience. This guy is a perfectionist and he has the skill to practice perfection I’d give him all the stars there are! Hope this helps some uncertain soulVictoria J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Manufacture Marking Device Products www.durable-tech.com Manufacture interior exterior signs. www. kaygeesign.com Manaufacture Office Marking Products. www.aawhite.com
See all 6 highly rated companies in SacramentoJoin Angi now
Find metal fabricators in
metal fabricators in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AB CNC Service and Consulting Inc.4123 Monopoly Ct
- ACE MUFFLER SVC6611 FAIR OAKS BLVD
- Action Machine & Welding Inc600 Houston St
West Sacramento, California
- Advanced Performance Coatings, Inc12220 Shale Ridge Lane
- AED Construction12560 Woods Rd
- Air-O Service8759 Airport Rd 1A
- ALL DESIGN FENCING5781 Pleasant Valley Rd 206
EL DORADO, California
- All In One Handyman ConstructionPO Box 282
- All Stars Auto Works7351 Galilee Rd STE 110
- America Clean & Bright Inc1004 Eastern Ave
- AB CNC Service and Consulting Inc.
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION1001 Hensley St Suite E
- Bear Metal Fabrication4303 Industry Dr
- Bearing Belt Chain Co.829 5th St
- Blakely Fence9338 Greenback Ln
- Build Craft Inc9600 Mira Del Rio
- BURLEW ENGINEERING3569 RECYCLE RD 20
Rancho Cordova, California
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION
- C F Services8893 Kona Way719 California st
- California Tile Restoration
- California Trailers3961 Pell Cir.
- CAPITOL PAINTING & CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 297
- Certified Mobile Welding Inc,.3444 Swetzer Road K
- Chasin Dirtpo box 1215
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Powder Coating LLC125 Grobric Court
- Cole Fabrication Iron Works6205 Walnut Ave
- C F Services
- El Dorado Welding5681 Connie lane
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- El Dorado Welding
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Grille Technologies LLC
- Imperial Metalwerks, Inc2390 Lindbergh St
- Imperial Metalwerks, Inc
- J C GENERAL ENGINEERING INC3053 LIBERTY ISLAND RD
Rio Vista, California
- JA BRASS POLISHING INC2635 LAND AVE
- James Perkins Metal Sculpture StudiosLocated In
- Jay's Mobile Welding & Fabricating8581 Younger Creek Drive, Suite 200
- JM Quality Construction4900 Minnesota Ave
FAIR OAKS, California
- JOE'S SHEET METAL5500 Aguilar rd 59
- J C GENERAL ENGINEERING INC
- Kochan's Ivory Tower Iron Works5740 Kane Hill Road
- Kochan's Ivory Tower Iron Works
- Outdoor Escapes
- Outdoor Escapes
- Sierra Auto Body120 Borland Ave #A
- SILVA&sons construction 6770 Binghamton Rd
- Ski Air Inc.5528 Merchant Cir
- Smith & Sons Welding And Fabrication2216 Cement Hill Rd
- Smith's handyman service10510 Coloma rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Souza Industries Inc520 E Service Rd
- Summit Fence 446 Slocum Dr
- Sierra Auto Body
- ULTRA TRUCKWORKS INC5623 AUBURN BLVD
- ULTRA TRUCKWORKS INC
- Zoom Body Shop2418 Evergreen Street
- Zoom Body Shop