How much does outdoor railing installation cost? Find out the cost to install a railing on concrete steps, porches, and patios, including material and labor.
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Sacramento, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Sacramento
- Ignite Custom Welding LLCBryson is very creative and detailed oriented. He was responsive and professional. I will definitely call him when I need another job done.
- Build Craft IncWe have used Terrell on multiple occasions including very large complex remodel to minor repairs. He does excellent work. He is totally trustworthy. I can highly recommend him. He just completed repairs for us.
- ULTRA TRUCKWORKS INCI give them 4 1/2 stars out of 5 because their customer service is outstanding. Any problem I've had with any item that I have purchased and installed by them is taken care of even if the warranty has run out. An example just happened today--my original equipment theft alarm kept spontaneously going off every couple of hours (it was driving my neighbors and me nuts). In addition, the driver's side electric running board from Amp Research was acting crazy, folding out then folding in, back and forth, back and forth, then folding out and staying out even with the driver's door closed. The front and back dome lights were intermittently staying on. The warning message "driver side door open" on the dash was on continuously even with the door completely shut. The remote start function on the key lock was intermittently inoperable. I took my truck to the dealer because it is still under warranty and I thought the problem was the OEM theft alarm. After four days at the dealer, they discovered a short in a wire leading to the after market Amp Research running board on the driver's side. The dealer refused to fix it because they are not authorized to repair after market equipment not approved by General Motors (my truck is a diesel GMC Sierra). They charged me $310 for the diagnosis. I immediately took my truck to Ultra Truckworks on Auburn Boulevard, where I purchased the Amp Research running boards. I complained to Jesse, the owner, and he graciously agreed to fix the problem on the spot while I waited by getting his best technician to drop what he was doing to come work on my truck. And not only that, but he agreed to REIMBURSE ME the $310. Whoa! I didn't even have to argue with him. This shows me that ULTRA TRUCKWORKS IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION THAN ANYTHING ELSE! Ultra Truckworks now has my loyalty. I'm going to go there tomorrow, use the $310 that Jesse gave me, and buy an AFE Cold Air Intake from them. Amazing, just amazing
- AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL COATINGSGreat guy who supports the community, his work is the best in the area, From restoring vintage garden patio pieces to bikes cars etc. This shop can do it all.
- MKM MACHINE & WELDING SHOPTo a client in SF. MKM is the nicest Father Son business ive ever been too and they will go out of their way to make you happy. they have a collection of machines you wouldn't believe. I look forward to working with them again very soon and would highly recommend them to any family or friends.
- Perfect It Powdercoating & Paint IncThe owner replied to my e-mail inquiry quickly and positively. They assisted and advised with finish selections and suggestions on where to find new sliders for the feet. Although it appears that their primary work is with classic vehicles, they took in my little kitchen set without hesitation or prejudice, actually appearing to enjoy the change. The finished set was reassembled and wrapped in protective covers. The work was beautifully executed and they exceeded my expectations. The set looks amazing. They were a pleasure to do business with and I recommend them to everyone
- HATCH METAL IMAGESHatch Metal Images gave me the best price of the three estimates I obtained and seemed very experienced and organized. I supplied a picture of a design I liked and the porch railings were fabricated along those lines. The final product is a perfect fit and flawlessly finished, solid as a rock. This husband and wife team is very organized with good communication, prompt appointments, professional paperwork. I have no hesitation in recommending them
- Larry Deman WeldingI purchased this lift as a previuosly owned item from a gentleman in redding, CA. However, the Hydralift was physically located at the Beaver RV dealer in Bend, OR. When negotiating the price of the lift, I asked for the best certified welder with the most experience in attaching the lift to the back of my motor home. They gave me two names. However, I chose Larry Deman Welding becaue he had, by far, the most experience in the attachment of this lift. 500 miles is a long way from home and trusting someone you have never met to do a big job was a concern. Larry was confident and he assured me he could do the job. I was not disappointed. The lift was installed and is wrking very well. A Big Thanks to Larry and his associate
- Cole Fabrication Iron WorksWhen I brought the equipment to Cole Fabrication for a quote, Jacob took the time to walk through the project, listened to what I wanted and also made suggestions as to how we might further improve the equipment. After agreeing to a price and writing up a contract, Cole Fabrication helped me to unload the equipment and secured it in a locked container for storage before the work was started. As he worked on the equipment, Jacob called me several times to make sure the work was being completed as I wanted. I got the equipment back on the date promised, for the price quoted and the work was exactly as I requested. Jacob also followed up afterward to make sure I was pleased with the work. I'm very pleased with Cole Fabrication's work and look forward to doing business with them in the future
- Perfect It Powdercoating & Paint IncSave yourself a bunch of aggravation and frustration and go somewhere else. Steed (the owner), repeatedly delayed our project, which was originally supposed to take about two to three weeks, for three months! Excuses ranged from bigger projects taking priority to family issues to lost our paperwork... In the end, the project was done incorrectly (components remaining which were specifically identified to be removed) and the quality/finish was poor
Last update on February 8, 2022
Metal Restoration Services in Sacramento
Devil Mountain Landscape (DML) started in Danville, CA in the late 80’s working with a local Nursery Company, Developers (Commercial) and Single Family Homeowners (Residential). The Company officially went independent in 1993 and continued through present day. Commercially we contracted for entire sub-divisions to install all the front yards to individual homes along with the access points and entrances to include large-scale Country Clubs (e.g. Blackhawk C.C.) as well. In 2003, we establishe..
"The fence is beautiful and sturdy. I appreciate the professionalism and care that was given to my 230 foot vinyl fence."
Bayland Welding Fabrication
"It was great. I feel like they were responsible. They were prompt to make changes. I changed my mind after they installed it and they came back to make the changes. I had a problem with the gate and they came back and fixed it. He was very accommodating and helpful. I already referred them to other people.
Here at Fence Dr., family owned and operated since 1978, we have generations worth of experience and offer offer a variety of residential and commercial services from repair to replacement/ new installs of all style fences/gates, handrails, decks, mailboxes, garbage enclosures, removal/ disposal of existing structures, and much more. We aim to please. Superior service, premium pricing, and top quality craftsmanship is guaranteed. Please contact for any and all inquiries into past, current, ..
"Very quickly and professionally done. Appreciate Fence Dr's responsiveness, personal service, and reasonable rate."
We charge by the job and we most of the time we get paid as soon as job is completed. We have 4 employees. Specialize in vacant homes, where we can offer in and out complete services, such us, hauling, yard work, fence repairs, exterior and interior painting and cleaning, handyman work, etc. etc.
"I called America Clean and Bright, Inc. because they had lots of positive reviews for everything. I spoke with Carlos and described the same situation and asked when he could come and how much ball park estimate? He said, how's tomorrow and $400 without seeing it. I said, 'Deal'. He showed up on time, did the work of setting the post and reattaching the two panels and then extra by bracing five other posts with steel pipe set into a foot of concrete and lag bolted to the post. No more wobble for this fence. Total cost with extra work beyond original phone estimate, $600. You can't beat that. Carlos was sent by God to help me out in a time of need. Not some price gouging jerks like another company. I highly recommend giving Carlos a call.
I enjoy providing home improvement craftsmanship! Much of my childhood was spent building things in the garage with my Dad. Later, I attended CSU Sacramento where I earned a BS in Construction Engineering Management. I spent the first twelve years of my career working for a steel fabricator as a project manager. I missed the satisfaction of working with my hands, so I ventured out on my own and started Build Craft Inc. Build Craft Inc. is a licensed General Contractor specializing in handyman..
"Mr. Williams is excellent at analyzing the problem, and he has the expertise and tools to do the job. He is very reliable and trustworthy."
Quality Sheet Metal Heating and Air Conditioning, owned and operated by John McNamee, was established in Lake County, California. Now in Roseville, since 2013, John provides high-quality customer satisfaction to the residential homeowners in Placer, Sacramento, Yuba and Sutter counties. Quality Sheet Metal Heating and Air Conditioning provides annual HVAC (heating & air conditioning) maintenance & tune-up services, HVAC repairs, new installation, and the upgrading of your existing system. Add..
"Great! Work was done fast and clean. Totally satisfied."
Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
"called them for availability and cost , then ordered, prepaid freight."
We are a family owned and operated company doing business in El Dorado County and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We specialize in HVAC installation and service, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and service all brands of heaters and air conditioners. Our standard service call is $80.00 and the repair price is quoted ahead of time in the form of Flat Rate pricing so there are no surprises
"No one showed up on the agreed upon day. I called the company. They had forgotten to make a work order for my job. They promised to do it the next day and offered a $10 discount in compensation. No one showed up at the appointed time the next day, but the technician did arrive several hours late. He was surprised his boss had not called to let me know he was held up at his previous job. I had asked for a service of the heating and air conditioning unit. I was surprised to hear that he couldn't perform a test on the heating portion, but only on the AC unit. He performed the tests and explained them to me. He thought the refrigerant might be low, but further testing proved this was not the case.
See all 6 highly rated companies in SacramentoJoin Angi now
Related cost guides
Find metal fabricators in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
metal fabricators in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION1001 Hensley St Suite E
Richmond, California 94801
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION
- Fence Dr.1514 Norine Dr
Pittsburg, California 94565
- Fence Dr.
- NorCal Mechanical Heating and Cooling4663 Golden Foothill Parkway 101
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
- NorCal Mechanical Heating and Cooling
- Quality Sheet Metal Heating & Air951 Washington Blvd
Roseville, California 95678
- Quality Sheet Metal Heating & Air
- Roseville Sheet Metal Inc1312 Church St
Roseville, California 95678
- Roseville Sheet Metal Inc
- Ski Air Inc.5528 Merchant Cir
Placerville, California 95667
- Ski Air Inc.
- Thor Doors and Construction100 Union St
Pacheco, California 94553
- Thor Doors and Construction
- Valley Pacific ConstructionP.O. Box 605
Folsom, California 95630
- Valley Pacific Construction