James Perkins Metal Sculpture Studios

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2017

Furniture - Custom Made
Artwork/Murals

Fine Metal Sculpture, Fine Metal Art, Site Specific Art Installations, Architectural Domes, Metal Wall Art Decor, Metal Tables, Hand Crafted Religious Structures / Sculptures, Marine Grade Entry Gates, Handmade Functional Art, Abstract Outdoor Sculptures, Custom Crafted Chandeliers, Custom Made Home Decor, Heirloom Furnishings, Metal Wall Art, Conference Tables, Fireplace Mantels, Hand Forged Railings, Modern Office Furnishings, Table Sculptures, Hand Crafted Entry Gates, Fireplace Surrounds, Hand Forged Ornamental Iron Work, Commercial Installations, Custom Made Products, Welding, Custom Welding Repairs, Fabrication, Machining & Prototype Services...

Automatic Gates Plus

Automatic Gates Plus provides automatic gate and fencing service and installation that provides beauty, security and privacy throughout the Tri-State Area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Wood gates and fencing, decorative wrought iron gates and fencing, aluminum gates and fencing, security gates and fencing, as well as all automatic gate access controls are available. All of our gates and fencing are custom made. Call today for your free estimate for your home or business!

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Advanced Outdoor Services LLC

Advanced Outdoor Services is a family owned and operated company that strongly believes in our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience, our fencing experts have set up all types of fence throughout the greater Cincinnati area and nationwide. We offer residential fencing which allows you to take full advantage of your property while keeping it safe and secure for your children, pets, and livestock. We offer a large variety of fence types such as Ornamental Aluminum, PVC Vinyl, Split Rail, Kentucky Board, Chain Link, and Privacy. We also offer commercial fencing which prevents vandalism and unwanted entry. This fence is strong and durable, providing maximum protection for your business, park or ball field. Special Event Fencing is another offering of ours which is a temporary solution that leaves minimal impact on the protected property. Whether you choose Chain Link or free standing panels, this type of fence is perfect for events such as concerts, marathons, holiday parties, and festivals and is a great way to control the flow of activity within a given space. Call us today for a free estimate!

03/01/2018

Thomas H.

Great loved his work

Description of Work
Make a sign

Category metal restoration

02/14/2018

Atindra B.

Project went very smoothly. Jim kept me updated throughout the project with photos of progress. He offered creative suggestions that made the original designs even better. Most importantly, I chose Jim after getting bids from 2 other studios and I am glad I did. He was very professional and responsive throughout the project.

Description of Work
Customer designed Copper Patina Coffee Tables and Metal Fireplace Mantlepiece.

Category custom furniture,metal restoration

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to future Projects with you!

10/24/2017

David G.

The project was probably too easy for Jim's skills, but he took it on enthusiastically and with professionalism. The pieces were exactly what I wanted and delivered when Jim said he could get them completed. If we have any other custom projects in mind Jim will be the first person we contact. Very satisfied customer, Dave.

Description of Work
I had a wood & metal coffee table modified to be a work desk and two metal bases for vases produced by Jim.

Category welding,custom furniture,metal restoration

10/24/2017

Adam K.

Excellent. Jim got my idea from the very beginning. The process was smooth and final product was exactly what I needed

Description of Work
Custom steel firewood tray

Category custom furniture,metal restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/23/2017

Leif W.

Work was done in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
We had Jim make us a cool 4'x4' yin and yang piece to showcase at the front of our martial arts studio. It turned out AWESOME!

Category custom furniture,metal restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/20/2017

Ken C.

Everything turned out awesome. The old metal was cut out and patched in very nicely!

Description of Work
I needed a rare motorcycle tank repaired.

Category welding,custom furniture,metal restoration

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Let me know of any other Repairs you would like done on your Motorcycles

09/25/2017

Nirit R.

Excellent job! Professional, timely and thorough

Description of Work
Bases for a custom wood dining room table

Category custom furniture,muralist,metal restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I hope to do more Projects with you!

09/25/2017

Nirit R.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Custom made aluminum table bases

Category custom furniture,muralist,metal restoration

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I look forward to future Projects.

09/14/2017

Angel P.

It went beautifully. I couldn't ask for a better relationship. James took the time to really listen to my idea and bring it to life. Construction turn around was quick but not to quick. I would and have recommended James time and time again!

Description of Work
James Perkins Metal Sculpture Studios built a one of a kind table for my office conference room. He was able to take my idea and my budget and build a masterpiece.

Category custom furniture,muralist

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I look forward to our net Project!!!

09/14/2017

Ed M.

Very well. He was a pleasure to deal with!

Description of Work
I asked James to create a smaller version of a Parsons table base we already had. I sent him measurements for the proposed base and photos of the existing one.

Category custom furniture,muralist,metal restoration

Thank you Edward! I look forward to more Projects from you!

James Perkins Metal Sculpture Studios

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2017

Located In

Cincinnati, OH 45251

Custom Made Metal Sculpture, Metal Art, Metal Wall Art, Hand Crafted Chandeliers, Architectural Art, Hand Forged Lighting, Modern Home Decor, Modern Office Furnishings, Commercial Installations, Modern Home Furnishings, Custom Made Furnishings, Hand Forged Ironwork, Garden Sculpture, Custom Designed Entry Gates, Professional Signage for your Home, Business, and/or House of Worship. Welding / Fabrication / Metal Restoration & Machining Services

PayPal, Check