Build Craft Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2022

9600 Mira Del Rio

Sacramento, CA 95827

I enjoy providing home improvement craftsmanship! Much of my childhood was spent building things in the garage with my Dad. Later, I attended CSU Sacramento where I earned a BS in Construction Engineering Management. I spent the first twelve years of my career working for a steel fabricator as a project manager. I missed the satisfaction of working with my hands, so I ventured out on my own and started Build Craft Inc. Build Craft Inc. is a licensed General Contractor specializing in handyman repairs and home management services. With my background in fabricating metal and wood, I strive to provide quality home improvement craftsmanship. Much of my work is scheduled on a time and material basis. This allows me to provide high-quality work and more open communication. A fixed price motivates the contractor to give less and be less attentive to the customer's needs. Profitability is increased as cheaper materials are substituted, faster shortcuts are employed, and problems are ignored. Don't be fooled... "The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of a low price is gone." My goal is to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is guaranteed! LICENSE: #870405. Award winning....

Resposiveness

handyman (108)woodworking (45)electrician (32)plumbers (23)door installation (20)lighting (18)drywall (17)general contractors (12)interior painting (10)furniture refinishing (9)home remodeling (8)flooring (8)

02/02/2021

Everything was repaired, as requested, and in a timely manner. Terrell was always professional, pleasant, and punctual. He answered all questions and explained what he was doing and why. We will definitely retain him as our “go to” person when work projects arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair fire wall in attic; replace attic insulation; new hardware on hard to open sliding doors; fix broken louver doors, replace moldy grout on sink; replace weatherstripping on door

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

It was so nice to work for you. Thanks for such a nice review!

11/20/2020

Terrell is worth every penny. He is reliable, professional, honest and does quality work. We have hired Terrell many times. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, Plumbing, sheet rocking and lots of miscellaneous repairs

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thanks I appreciate you!

11/03/2020

Terrel did a very good job reattaching my shelving unit to the wall in a manner that will greatly reduce the chance of it detaching again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built in garage shelves were detaching from wall. Needed them to be re-secured.

CATEGORY appliance repair,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thanks for the nice review!

10/01/2020

Terrell is awesome! We needed some improvements done in the kitchen and bath and had been looking for a contractor to help with the upgrades. Terrell was referred by our dog sitter and it was an excellent recommendation. Even at this time, Terrell is still helping remodel our house and we are very happy with the work that has been done and how the transformation is going. We highly recommend Terre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

05/30/2020

All repairs were made quickly and without any issues. Terrill was thorough, and kept me informed of all the damage that was not seen at the initial inspection. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,contractors,handyman service,home builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the nice review!

05/16/2020

We have been using Terrell to do work for us for the past 12 years - from large remodel jobs, to small plumbing & electrical jobs and have been very happy with the results. Terrell truly is a craftsman who can fix just about anything sometimes requiring creative problem solving in the process. The latest job he did for us was to straighten a 2000 lb. mail box column that was leaning at an increasi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Straighten a mail box column

CATEGORY structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

That was a fun one [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the nice review!!

05/15/2020

It went very well. Terrell is very professional; work was completed in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the outcome. We have used Terrell's services several times before and have always been pleased. Would hire him again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed badly weathered wood trim around garage. Removed rotted and badly damaged wood trim around front of house. Finished replacement on both areas.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You are always great to work with!

04/30/2020

Always a pleasure working with Terrell. Awesome quality, super professional, clean and timely. Great with customer input and any questions about the project. We have worked with him before and look forward to working with him again. Our house looks great and my wife and I are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand, Stain Finish Bi-fold Doors and Oak Shelf

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Your appreciative words mean so much to me!

03/06/2020

Took a week to reply to an email and phone call, but he finally emailed through Angie's list that he was currently over booked. Too bad...looked like someone I would hire for this and future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General home repair

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

I'm sorry to disappoint you. I've been working 7 days a week for some time now. I have no staff to rely on so there is about 20 hours a week of administrative work to do. I am often behind unfortunately.

03/04/2020

Absolutely fantastic. First class craftsman in his trade. I've hire him any times and each time he exceeds expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish carpentry on a drawer insert for the Kitchen. Fine woodworking skill required.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]!

House renovation, house repair, carpentry, drywall, door & window installation, dryrot & termite repair, roof repair, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, custom wood & metal work, caulking, cabinet making & repair, furniture making & repair, furniture refinishing, welding, molding, trim, shelves, book cases, mantles, lighting, electrical, plumbing, patio enclosures, fencing, decks & painting.