You might not think much of lint, but it’s actually a major fire hazard. Running your own dryer and dryer vent inspection can help you spot dangerous buildup.
Get matched with top dryer vent cleaning services in Sacramento, CA
There are 21 highly-rated local dryer vent cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dryer Vent Cleaning Reviews in Sacramento
- The Duct Cleaning ProsThe two technicians were efficient and did a great job! We definitely recommend them and will use them again.
- Environmental Heating and Air SolutionsKevin came out on time and was very pleasant, professional and explained and showed me dirt in my ductwork with a camera. He finished the job quickly an was very neat and cleaned up everything. Prior to Kevin's visit I had been having issues with allergies for some time. Since our service my allergies have improved and I have noticed we have a lot less dust around the house. I will definately be using them again for future service and after seeing the benefits of a simple duct cleaning I see how important it is to keep up on that maitenance. I definately recommend
- Environmental Heating and Air SolutionsThey were prompt and professional. I had a problem with my dampers not working. Turns out one was disconnected. They reconnected it for no charge. I also had my ducts cleaned. They were honest and I appreciated it. They were able to get me an appointment same day! Thanks!
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.The tech did the work efficiently and it appears to have been done well. He was courteous and friendly. We would hire A-1 again.
- The Duct Cleaning ProsDuct Cleaning Pros was incredibly professional and accommodating with our schedule. Their team performed the work quickly without an issue. The men who came to the house as well as those we spoke with were very kind and made the entire process easy despite the current COVID crisis. Our dryer now runs smoothly and easily
- AAA Dryer VentI was given a quote of $159 or $199 depending on what he found. This was a lie. My cleaning was very easy - he was in and out in 15 minutes. He charged me $199 because I was a new customer, so there was no way for me to get the $159 price he teased. He asked to use my ladder - not a problem, but he did not put it back when he was done. He blew out the lint and left the lint on my ladder and the ground. He was about to leave when the dryer still had one leg on the rug that was originally next to the dryer. I had to ask him to make sure the dryer was level and not on the rug before he left. When asked, he did move the dryer off the rug and made sure it was level
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and AirIt was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It worked out really well. The gentleman who came in, Alin, was very professional. He did a wonderful job. He was very clean and tidy. He showed us some things. We had a much older heating system so there were a couple of concerns with the heating system that he brought up. He offered to have somebody come up here and give us an estimate. We did end up getting the estimate, but we haven't purchased anything yet because of budget. He was not able to recharge the fan of the A/C. He tried to but somebody had stripped one of the bolts that he needed to use so he brought it to our attention. I like that they were on time, very conscientious about the work they did. They kept us posted if anything came up. We have an older house so he was very careful. I bought another deal for the A/C checkup and they actually scheduled it so that it would be back to back which was nice. The duct cleaning had to be performed first. They coordinated so as soon as the duct cleaning was done, the next gentleman came within a couple of hours to do the A/C maintenance. It was $279 for the duct cleaning at $79 for the A/C tune up. We actually did end up more for the duct cleaning. We had him clean up our dryer vent which was around $99. It has been about 3 years since it had been cleaned out and he pulled out basically like 3 caps. My husband really liked him a lot
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and AirI purchased the $59 special through Angie's list and they contacted me the day of purchase to set up the appointment between 10 and Noon 2 days later. Travis, the technician, arrived at 10:25 a.m. and was friendly and helpful. He immediately went to work and provided me tips on extending the life of my water heater by doing some very simple maintenance/cleaning. I found this very helpful since my water heater had gone out and flooded my floor the year before. He then went to work on cleaning my furnace intake filter screen and making suggestions to wash it, monthly. I had been doing so with the change in seasons, but I now have my Dad's cat and her hair gets into the filter, so I'll make a point of cleaning more often. He checked the connections on the furnace and noticed my capacitor was low and suggested it be replaced. However, the fan works just fine and I believed the price was a bit high for the work and part needed, so I'll have my brother take care of that when he visits in a couple of months. He then cleaned my dryer vent (not covered in the special). I had checked around for pricing on this service and found Putnam's price to be $20 to $45 less than the other two vendors I checked. He found that my dryer hose wasn't even fully connected, so my fiance and I fixed that later as it was more than just hooking it up. It hadn't been installed properly by Home Depot when purchased a few years ago. Overall, I found their service to be competitive, professional, helpful and good. However, they were suppose to call me one half hour before arrival, as courtesy, but something went wrong and they didn't. Very minor issue since I was home and happpy to have him arrive on the early side of the appointment. There were only two things I think Travis could have done better, cleaning around the water heater more thoroughly, and finish cleaning the furnace intake vent filter to remove the remaining cat hair, which I finished. I plan to use them again when I get my HVAC serviced in the Spring
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and AirThe service was good, but they should find a way to capture the dust that is coming from the system.
- JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and AirIt went good. There were no additional charges. We use them on a regular basis. I've been using them for probably about six years. They're reliable and they do a good work. I didn't have any issues since their last service. I would use them in the future.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof jacks. DBA - Duct Cleaning Pros. Alternate Phone Number: (888) 570-9373Recent Review:Timely, professional, Covid protocol used, very informative, answered all questions and even vacuumed our whole house fan screen as a gift. Very happy with service.Casandra M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were very professional, kind, courteous, neat and clean and he make sure that he did what he would gonna do and I am using them all the time.Pat j.
- Business Description:Top Rank was established in 2003. Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a family owned and operated organization based in Northern California. Top Ranks Principals have been in the industry combined for over 40 years. We specialize in HVAC maintenance, repairs, replacement, and new residential and light commercial construction. We employ expert technicians to serve both residential and commercial applications with superior technical ability and craftmanshipRecent Review:They did a good job and very happy for the service. I used them in annually basis, when spring and fall.Alan S.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:We are a seasonal business, during the fall and winter we specialize in gas fireplace repair and pellet stove repair. Our mission is to offer our residential customers a professional and reliable installation, repair or maintenance service." - Stan Egbert, Owner Stan's Services understands that customer satisfaction starts with arriving at your home on time. You won't have to interrupt your day, wasting valuable time waiting on your service technician . Our on-time record is second to none, a..Recent Review:It was great! They were on time and efficient.Cecilia C.
- Business Description:CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps NFI Certified Gas, Wood and Pellet Specialists, FIRE certified chimney and fireplace inspector. Additional DBA - Ryan Bros Chimney Sweeping. Additional phone - (530) 392-4600. Additional Email - email@example.comRecent Review:timely, professional, thorough job. They also provided quotes for required repair work.Letitia C.
- Business Description:Rocklin Heating and Air is a family company specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning service, repair, and replacement. We take pride in our unique business model: fix even the most challenging breakdowns and treat each customers Heating and Air system as if it were our ownRecent Review:They have been very good and we would highly recommend them.Holly R.
- Business Description:Thank You for your inquiry. Chimney Cleaning & Inspection $299.99. Availability is on a first come first served basis. We have openings within 2 weeks. Please call us 916-927-4235 Contractors License #752737 since 1998. Workers Comp & General LiabilityRecent Review:The service was efficient and prompt. The problem with getting a copy of the receipt was very time consuming and irritating. Adina, a helpful employee, was able to finally remedy the hang up.Ranae B.
- Business Description:First California Appliances offers affordable same-day HVAC and appliance service within the Bay Area and the surrounding areas. We don’t charge a fee for the initial diagnosis, if repair is needed. We will provide an easy to understand and affordable estimate. We give $20 offdiscount for the labor portion of the first repair service.Recent Review:I had a problem with my washer draining. Andrew from First California Appliances visited on the same day to make a diagnostic. He cleaned a filter but unfortunately a drain pump had to be replaced. He had the part in his car and repaired my washer immediately. I am very impressed by the professional service of this company. Great price, very quick and customer oriented. Recommend the First California Appliances. Andriy B.
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
Deals in Sacramento for Dryer Vent Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dryer vent cleaning service articles
Regular dryer vent cleaning is essential to keeping your dryer running safely and efficiently. But when it comes to dryer vent cleaning, is it better to hire a pro or DIY?
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
Find dryer vent cleaning services in
dryer vent cleaning services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 241 Home ServicesP.O. Box 533
- 241 Home Services
- A to Z Chimney Services3440 Rockwell Ln Ste B
- A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.843 N Market Blvd Ste A
- A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services44 Malta Ct
- A1 hauling309 Amberwood rd.
- AAA Dryer Vent2807 Bennett Dr
- above & beyond building services1731 Howe Ave
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Duk Dryer Vent Cleaning & Appliance Repair11310 Prospect Dr swt 10
- Airsmiths Heating-Cooling-Insulation4101 Garden Hwy
- All In One Handyman ConstructionPO Box 282
- All Pest Pros4025 Vista Park Court Suite A
- All.In.One.Janitorialp.o.box 2383
- American Air Duct Cleaning1418 Badovinac Dr
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Armstrong Cleaning & Restoration2455 Naglee Rd #167
- Attic Masters insulation Services4620 Vesper Ave
Sherman Oaks, California
- A to Z Chimney Services
- C&S Cleaning Services112 Sandburg Ct
- California Air Duct Cleaning8398 Olivia Rd.
- Certified Pro Restorations700 Vallejo Ave Unit 42
- Chris Olive Handyman Services24661 CA-88
- COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Sacramento3499 Business Dr
- Comfort Control Heating & Air Conditioning6115 Enterprise Dr. Ste C
Diamond Springs, California
- Compliance Matters Mechanical1175 Park Terrace Dr
- C&S Cleaning Services
- Elite Fireplace & Dryer Vent ServicesPO box 215595
- Environmental Heating and Air Solutions8417 Washington Blvd Suite 170
- Evergreen Air Duct Cleaning Suisun City828 Main St
Suisun City, California
- Evergreen Air Duct Cleaning Vacaville310 Main St
- Evergreen Carpet Cleaning Dixon307 CA-113
- Elite Fireplace & Dryer Vent Services
- Giddens Brothers Heating & Air578 Fairway Dr
- Giddens Brothers Heating & Air
- Handyman & Landscaping Renovations8039 PINOT NOIR WAY
- Handyman Contractor8341 Fair Oaks Blvd
- Handypro of Eastern Sacramento & El Dorado CountiePO Box 1071
Diamond Springs, California
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman Services1459 Garfield Ct
- Heco Heating & Air Conditioning3440 Fulton Ave
- HVAC Oren Services298 Grand Ave
- Handyman & Landscaping Renovations
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Maxcom Heating and Air280 Camellia Way
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Mission Carpet CareP O Box 865
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- SCOTT'S CHIMNEY SWEEP & DRYER2216 Edwards St
- Scotts Chimney Sweep and Dryer Vents5788 rupert
- SEARS1235 COLUSA AVE
Yuba City, California
- Sebastians Appliance Repair510 Evans Rd
- SERVPRO59 Houston Ln
- Servpro of Fairfield393 Watt Dr Suite B
- SIERRA SHINE5401 SANDPIPER
- Smith's handyman service10510 Coloma rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- SOS Plumbing7405 greenback ln.
Citrus Heights, California
- SQUEAKY CLEAN WINDOW CLEANERSPO Box 482
- Stan's Services2845 Canterbury Cir
El Dorado Hills, California
- Sticks & Stones Construction3304 Cambridge Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Stout's Heating And A-C840 Piner Rd
Santa Rosa, California
- SCOTT'S CHIMNEY SWEEP & DRYER
- The ADTOM Company3173 Oakwood Rd
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- The Duct Cleaning ProsP.O. Box 252
- The Flue Doctor.Inc22286 Cottage hill dr
Grass Valley, California
- Tice Enterprises Handyman Services400 Sequoia Street
- TKO CleaningPO box 214942
- Top Rank Heating & Air Conditioning Inc9100 Elkmont way
Elk Grove, California
- Trinity Heating & Cooling1515 Oak Tree Dr.
- The ADTOM Company
- UpKeep Property Services5098 Foothills Blvd
- UpKeep Property Services
- Walker Handyman Services330 terken pl
- Walker Handyman Services
- Zehnani Plumbing3120 Live Oak Blvd Unit 147
Yuba City, California
- Zehnani Plumbing