How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Providence, RI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Providence
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingDennis was a professional from start to finish. After he returned my initial call to discuss the engagement, he provided me a fixed fee for the service and a calendar of when the work would be completed and the final drawings provided. He came to the house on the appointed day and conduced the boundary survey without disruption. He also made it a point to talk with me both before and after he completed the physical measurements. The final document was delivered within the time frame that was presented at the start of the engagement. The only concern coming out of the entire project is an open question as to why the final plan delivered was labled as a Level 2 survey and not a Level 1. That particular point remains open as of this date. Overall this was a very professional and well delivered service
- Hilbern Land Surveying IncDavid Hilbern performed the work that I requested. The property lines were marked to allow for fence installation on the property. I would recommend Hilbern Surveying Incorporated to anyone who needs to establish their property lines.
- American EngineeringI wanted to have the right front corner of my property identified so I could plant some trees and close to the border with my neighbor. I called a few surveyors who told me they had to survey the whole lot and not just one corner. They all quoted me about $1000. So I called a few more. When I called American Engineering, they advised they had done some work on my street and might be able to find my markers easily. They advised if they could find a marker from another lot as a reference point, the cost would be about $400 because it would not take long. Otherwise the full surveying job would be $850. These people were easy to deal with. Returned my calls and were out to my house the next day. It could not have been easier
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.The price quoted was the lowest from the few places I checked with. In addition the promised to provide report after completion and set iron rod corner markers while some places would not do both. Happy with their service.
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.The price was great - by far the cheapest that I found - and the finished work was of excellent quality. We ended up having a little more land than we thought. The surveyors were professional, friendly, and polite. The whole process did take a little longer than I expected, but maybe you just can't rush this kind of work. Anyway, I'm pleased I hired this company
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCCan't say enough about how professional Mr. Turner is. Prompt, complete, courteous- would highly recommend. A++++
- Narragansett Engineering IncMy schedule is not the easiest to deal with, but Neal worked with me to get my job done. He had the surveying done, drew up the plans for my new garage, sent to them to me via e-mail for review/comment, met me at the town hall, helped me fill in the application, etc. He is true professional. I would definitely hire him again
- Narragansett Engineering IncHe would do the design and let me know what it would look like. I provided comments and he redesigned it how I wanted it. He did whatever I needed to make it right. He is going with me to the board and will back me up if I need it.
- Precision Surveying IncOutstanding.. Very nice person very professional and prompt. He did a full survey had to walk thru thorns to put up stakes
- Hilbern Land Surveying IncCalled David Hibern and he did the work when he said he would and got back to me immediately with the results when the survey was completed.
Last update on May 23, 2016
Land Surveyors in Providence
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Providence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All American Landscape & Masonry1234 E Main Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
- All American Landscape & Masonry
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc225 Shady Lea Rd Apt B
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc
- Narragansett Engineering Inc3102 E Main Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871
- Narragansett Engineering Inc
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.1255 Oaklawn Avenue
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.
- Precision Surveying Inc19 Mayfield St
Greenville, Rhode Island 02828
- Precision Surveying Inc
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC100 BROADCOMMON RD
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC