Adjusting the height of your vacuum cleaner ensures your carpets get as clean as possible. The process varies by vacuum, but it’s easy no matter what. Learn how to adjust your vacuum’s carpet height settings in 30 seconds or less.
Get matched with top rug cleaners in Portland, OR
There are 17 highly-rated local rug cleaners.
Recent Oriental Rug Cleaning Reviews in Portland
- Praise Cleaning ServicesAfter the wildfire smoke in Portland, I was desperate to find a cleaner who could do the most thorough cleaning possible to remove smoke particles from my apartment. I found what I needed with Praise Cleaning Services. They not only did a standard housecleaning, they cleaned my carpets, my upholstery, my walls, my windows and my ceilings. My apartment hadn't looked this good in years! Uzor and his assistant Allen tackled the job with professionalism and a passion to make my life better. They really, really care. If you need more than just a standard houseclean, this is the company for you
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningTechnician was professional, efficient and courteous. Called when he was on his way. He kept me informed about the process and progress of the work. He also gave me information and tips on good maintenance practices for carpet and hardwood floor care for the future. New home move in with no furniture. 2,600 square ft. home with stairs. Cost: $505.0
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningTechnician arrived on time and as he stepped in the house he put butties on his shoes. He explained what he would do and how and what stains he thought he could get out and what probably not. When he was finished he asked me to check and explained why he couldn't get 1 spot out. Very polite and got the job done in good time. I would use again. His truck said carpet cleaning so if there every is a special, I'll get it for cleaning my carpet. Office called day or so before to verify and then that morning and tech called to let me know he was on way
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningOriginally they were scheduled to come on Saturday. This was to be a surprise for my wife who was away on a week-long business trip. About 15 minutes after they were scheduled to be here, I received a call saying they had just gotten an emergency call for water removal of a 12-unit apartment with massive sewage back-up/flooding. They asked if I would be willing to reschedule and of course I agreed. I am not sure what choice I had, but the formality of calling and asking was nice in a difficult situation. Unfortunately they were not able to reschedule until the office opened, and instead of calling me, I had to call them. It took a while for the person on the phone to even find my records, and it did not feel like they were extending any extraordinary help for my significant inconvenience. The crew chief had said that he would "do something for me, like add a service for free" but when I rescheduled, his crew was not available for two weeks. So it was just like an ordinary call for the crew that came on Tuesday. I was surprised to find out that I would have to pay an extra $100 or so because I am in "Zone 2", even though I live just 30 minutes from downtown Portland, 15 minutes from Tigard, just over the county line in Newberg. Apparently the company is located in Washington, although the post made it sound like they were in the Portland area. Still, I agreed. . . They were generous in helping move the easily moveable furniture (even moving some extra Legos that my son had neglected in his incomplete preparation of his room). The instructions had been to vacuum everything before they came, and we had completed all but the bedrooms, twice--once on Friday and again Monday. They were more than fair in helping out by moving some smaller things we really should have foreseen the need to move. (Moving stuff is a challenge because I am in a wheelchair). They first did UV light inspection and found four spots that showed past urine. These were no surprise, as we recently got a new dog that has worried the cat which has shown his displeasure in a very cat-like way. The cleaning was extraordinarily apparent on the upholstery, as their half-cleaned picture showed. It changed the operating color of the couch! Instead of light tan, our couch is now a gleaming off-white! All told, the two-man crew was here for four and a half hours. To be clear, I knew and authorized all the charges before they began work, and I could have just stayed with the Angie's deal. It is also clear they make their money from the extra services, doing a polished job of presenting them in a way that made the original offer sound completely insufficient. So instead of $295 my overall bill was closer to $1200--I don't know if the 15% discount was applied for the additional services. In the end I received what seems to be a thorough deep cleaning of all the carpet in our house. It also appears they salvaged a sleeper couch by removing the strong urine odors that had easily evaded our extensive use of Nature's Miracle in repeated dosings in the past. We have high quality carpet with rubber pad so it was certainly worth the investment to prolong the life of the carpet. I would do it again, but would seek out someone who would not charge extra for coming here, just 20 minutes from Washington Square, hardly an exotic destination, a block from 99W, literally less than 2 miles from the Washington County border. It will take some time to determine how well their deep-cleaning and odor prevention works. When I asked about their guarantee, they said they guaranteed that they removed all of the urine--they stopped short of guaranteeing the odor would be gone. Given the grade inflation of Angie's List, I gave them an A for the job. In a more rigorous grading system, they would have lost points for the rescheduling and for the apparent lack of understanding of the disruption to our household by having everything in the house off the floor for four days. The lack of a clear printed schedule of services (everything quoted verbally) would also cost a few points, as would the extra travel fee. They would have received bonus points for their overall appearance and professional demeanor, as well as their promptness in being able to reschedule after the first cancellation. They also would have scored extra points for their willingness to be flexible in helping to move some things off the floor. Overall it was probably a fair price for a high-end product. I would not have paid $1200 for carpet cleaning at the outset, but the Angie's Deal hooked me in, while extra services ballooned the total bill
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningI called Benchmark for a quote to clean the fabric seats on some dining room chairs. The woman that answered the phone was very nice, polite and helpful. We scheduled an appointment. The cleaner called when he was on his way and arrived on time. The "cleaning specialist" Jeremiah was very polite, put "booties" over his boots and came in and looked at our chairs. He said it would be no problem and started working. When he was done with the chairs he mentioned that the area rug in our entry way could be cleaned/protected for a good price since he was already here. I approved and he then cleaned the rug. The chairs turned out perfect (they were in good condition before he started, and not badly stained). They look new. The rug also turned out perfect and looks new again as well. As they say on ebay: A++ would buy again :
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningWe utilized the services of BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning shortly after we purchased their Big Deal coupon. The service went well.
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningI scheduledthe appointment with Bobby Jo to have someone come out and clean our carpets. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the process and great to deal with. Jeremiah came out to clean our carpets and rugs, and was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. This was the first time we have had our carpets cleaned and he explained everything he was doing thoroughly, and took great care in moving furniture and other items. He completed the job in only a few hours and everything looked amazing when it was all done. A great experience from Bobby Jo setting up the appointment to Jeremiah doing the cleaning. We will definitely be using them again and recommending them to our friends, and neighbors
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningVery Well! Thought these guys did a great job, friendly, but very professional and got the cleaning done in a very reasonable amount of time. Would definitely use Benchmark again.
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningThe rugs were all very dirty and cleaned up very well. I also had a couch and upholstered chair cleaned, it is SO nice to have them fresh again. Finally, an oriental area rug was cleaned as well. It has a discolored area that smells funky that didn't come as clean as I would like, but when I called the company they were super nice and concerned about it and they are sending the same guy out again tomorrow
- BenchMark Restoration & CleaningI called and the woman explained what would be done and found a date that worked perfectly for me. The technician called right when he was supposed to and was there within the time he set. He looked at the job and told me he thought everything would come out nicely. The carpets hadn't been cleaned for more than 5 years and were in good shape- just dirty. He cleaned the carpets and the chair and I was very pleased with the result
Oriental Rug Cleaning Services in Portland
- Business Description:*Call us today for a FREE estimate* Ask About Our Angie's List Deals. Reliable and Trustworthy Cleaning Service Neat Nix Carpet Care is your industry-leading carpet cleaning company in Portland, &Vancouver. We provide a variety of services, including carpet cleaning, carpet repair, upholstery cleaning, Mattress cleaning, carpet stain removal, carpet stretching, rug cleaning, leather cleaning, carpet water extraction, carpet flood repair, pet odor treatment, and more. We have the skill and exp..Recent Review:great job, completely satisfied, will recommend to others fast, professional, courteous, careful of surroundings, attention to detail, all excellentLeslie K.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. This includes dirt, grime, odors and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges inside service areaRecent Review:Excellent, Mitch did a very professional job and helped fix a computer problem at no extra charge. They are the best!Bob J.
- Business Description:Local owner-operater with one employee carpet cleaning team serving entire Clark County. For quality insurance James Marsh (the owner) or his employees Justin with 7 year experience will be on every job so you can rest assure we will do our best to get you to become a lifetime customer and not a one time sale. We prides ourselves to give your our commitment to each and every one of our customers, providing unparalleled customer service using the highest-quality van mounted equipment and the..Recent Review:Fantastic. They do an incredible job. I've used Top Notch many times and would never call anyone else. James is a wonderful human being: friendly, fair, and very responsive.Ann P.
- Business Description:Renaissance is a family owned rug cleaning workshop located in the heart of SE Portland near Hawthorne and Ladd's Addition. For over 18 years Renaissance has been the area's only oriental rug specific cleaning and restoration company. We specialize in what we know best oriental carpet cleaning. The owners have nearly 6 decades of combined experience working with rugs and carpetsRecent Review:It was a good work. My experienced with them was good and the work that they dis was a high quality.Eva B.
- Business Description:Cloud 9 provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, window washing services, and house cleaning and housekeeping services. We have been an Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited company and have maintained our Angie's List Super Service AwardsRecent Review:Appreciate Cloud9s quick response on an urgent matter. We had an awful smell coming from our ducts, and Uriel not only took the time to listen, but ***** the situation going on in our home. He thoroughly checked our attic and then checked the crawl space. He discovered water in our ducts and took pictures. He gave great advice, and suggested steps to get it resolved. Even though he was unable to fix our issue, he provided great customer service, and will be earning our future business. Thanks againSavannah L.
- Business Description:Pacific Steam is known for solving carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning related problems and going the distance for our customers. We purpose to not only leave you with clean, healthy sanitized carpets & upholstery, but to give you our outstanding customer service experience. We use the industry's most advanced truck-mounted cleaning systems and supplies. Leaving behind no harmful chemicals or sticky residue. Our company's honorable reputation is well known, because we always strive to go ..Recent Review:Showed up on time. Measured the room and got a good quote and then went ahead and cleaned about 250sf of carpet in a short amount of time. Good job.MARK W.
- Business Description:Established in 1900 A family-owned business, Atiyeh Bros. specializes in the sale, cleaning and repair of quality rugs and wall-to-wall carpeting. Our retail showroom features an extensive collection of fine oriental rugs, handmade rugs, machine loomed rugs, specialty rugs and runners as well as wall-to-wall carpeting. We offer professional cleaning and precise repair of your rugs and wall-to-wall carpeting, including reweaving and edge services. We offer upholstery cleaning as well. Our spe..Recent Review:When I called to get a quote, the person on the phone was friendly, helpful, and informative. He gave me good instructions for using the Tigard dropoff. The people at Tigard were also very helpful. I got a good estimate, a thorough explanation of what would be done (including options), and a reasonable timeline. The work was done one week ahead of schedule. The stain and -- most importantly -- odor were completely gone. The helpful people at Atiyeh Brothers also gave me some helpful hints to check for other spots around the house and help control any future issuesRobert H.
- Business Description:503-314-7453 - Family owned and operated. Specializing in pet odor removal, carpet repairs & re-stretching, area rug cleaning and air duct cleaning. We have been rated as superior carpet cleaners in the Portland area for over 14 years. We care about quality, professionalism and service. We are highly trained in what we do and in shows with over 1,600 positive reviews (on Angie's List, Yelp, Google Maps and Nextdoor). We are a family owned and operating business. Mike Kevin do all the work, wh..Recent Review:Smelled and looked new again! Thrilled with the service. Great family business.LAURIE S.
- Business Description:Carpet Surgeon Inc. prides itself on making sure our clients receive excellent customer service and as you read the testimonials on this website, you will see we practice what we preach. No matter the size or complexity, it is our mission to complete each job to our client’s satisfaction. Our staff does not rush through the work, just to get it done. They take their time and do a thorough job because we hold ourselves up to a higher standard. Being average is not good enough; we strive to be ..Recent Review:All was good. Came on time, did a nice job, I'm totally satisfied.Peter B.
- Business Description:owner-operator, cash,cards, checksRecent Review:Boris is the best carpet cleaner that my husband and I have ever used! We had pet stains from our puppy and Spilled Kool-Aid from my husband on our white carpet! Boris was able to get it out which is absolutely unbelievable! This is the second time that we used him because the first time he cleaned our stained carpets from our puppy so well and the price was so reasonable compared to all the other carpet companies that we have used, that there was no question who we would call to come back again. He is very personable Works quickly and very reliable. He returns your call very quickly and books the appointment sometimes the same week! He is very dependable and always calls if he's going to even be 5 or 10 minutes late. We definitely recommend BorisPatricia S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful oriental rug cleaning service articles
Oriental rugs aren’t just for living rooms. Get creative with these eight innovative tips for ways to use Oriental rugs to enliven your entire house.
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Find rug cleaners in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
rug cleaners in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 45TH AVE CLEANERS4400 SW MULTNOMAH BLVD
- 45TH AVE CLEANERS
- A & J PROFESSIONAL CLEANING LLC9425 SW McDonald St.
- A+ Carpet Cleaning2885 NW 111th Ct.
- AA Plus Carpet Cleaning1202 ne 186 dr
- Ability Chem-Dry12023 NE Sumner St
- Adams Carpet & Upholstery CleaningPO Box 23812
- Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners1100 NE 21st Ave b
- All Seasons Carpet Cleaning4380 SE Whiteson rd.
- Atiyeh Bros1516 SE Division St
- A & J PROFESSIONAL CLEANING LLC
- Carpet GeeksPO BOX 987
- Carpet MDPO Box 712
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Carpet Surgeon Inc16055 SW Walker Rd Ste 445
- CHEM-DRY -RiverviewPO Box 20636
- Cleaner By Pfarr23120 SW Cinnamon Hill Pl
- Cloud 9 Professional Cleaning ServicesPO Box 966
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- COIT SERVICES INC3239 SE Hawthorne Blvd
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Country Road Carpet Cleaning24013 NE 120th Ct
Battle Ground, Washington
- Curtis-E Carpet Cleaning19190 SW 90th Ave Unit 3728
- Carpet Geeks
- Jenny's Cleaning Services1285 S Ginger Ct
- Jenny's Cleaning Services
- NEAT NIX CARPET CARE9618 NE 133rd Ave
- NEAT NIX CARPET CARE
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal
- PACIFIC STEAM CARPET CLEANING2870 NE Hogan DR E534
- Portland Metro Cleaning Company LLC9425 SW McDonald St
- Portland Rug Cleaning3901 SE Naef Rd.
- Praise Cleaning Services15576 SW Donna Ct
- PRIME CLEANING & MAINTENANCE16055 SW Walker Rd. #316
- Pro-Tech Cleaning ServicesP.O. Box 16571
- PACIFIC STEAM CARPET CLEANING
- Quick & Clean Services LLC4800 SW Prosperity Park Rd
- Quick & Clean Services LLC
- Xtra Touch Carpet & Rug Care800 NE Tenney Rd Suite 110
- Xtra Touch Carpet & Rug Care
- ZEROREZ2618 SE Steele St