Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2006

Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. This includes dirt, grime, odors and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges inside service area. http://www.carpetmdinfo.com...

Before and after 1

+2 more images

carpet cleaning (517)upholstery cleaning (67)air duct cleaning (58)dryer vent cleaning (24)oriental rug cleaning (2)house cleaning (100)floor cleaning (36)carpet installation (35)tile installation (30)hardwood floors (6)water damage restoration (4)window cleaning (2)

04/06/2022

John J.

Everyone At Carpet MD were great, from Chris the owner, who goes out and works with the crew, to the people at the office. They showed up on time were super nice and respectful. They went above and beyond. I can honestly say it was the best experience Ive had with a carpet cleaning business. They even had really good referrals for some other repairs my wife and I needed, that did not benefit them. I have paid less for carpet services and can now see why. because you get what you pay for, and their prices were actually less than a lot of the others. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpets and Ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]..we appreciate you!

04/05/2022

Baylor R.

I just had a great experience with Carpet MD. It's true what they say, not all carpet cleaning companies are created equal. Two others companies I've used in the past did less than average. Carpet MD exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond what normal cleaning companies would do. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

Thank you!!!

07/22/2021

Bob J.

Excellent, Mitch did a very professional job and helped fix a computer problem at no extra charge. They are the best!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/19/2021

kimberly F.

Beautiful carpets and wonderful customer service.

Description of Work
Carpets and upholstery cleaned

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review

12/16/2020

Pamela S.

Everything was perfect--right on time, and thoroughly done.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

12/16/2020

Dana B.

Great service. Professiona.l. Job well done

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/22/2020

Dana B.

Technician arrived on time. Was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Carpets, ducts and vent looks great.

Description of Work
clean carpet, ducts and dryer vent

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

06/09/2020

JD H.

Professional and experienced. Probably as good as it gets.

Description of Work
Carpet and duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

03/11/2020

Pamela S.

Excellent! The price was even lower than I expected. I'll definitely rely on them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of living room, bedroom, stairway, landing

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

03/10/2020

Judy D.

Company responded quickly with timely service appointment and excellent communication. Our carpets were quite old and needed extra time and attention to get them completely clean, am very happy with the way they turned out!

Description of Work
Carpets in three rooms

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We appreciate you. Christie

10/12/2019

R.L. M.

heat pipes and chair were fine. Carpet cleaning was fine except failed to rake carpet. Will return next week and do that.

Description of Work
clean heat pipes; clean carpet; and clean chair

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

We did return and raked the carpet the following week.

06/04/2019

Lynn C.

It went very well. The technician was very helpful and very professional. He arrived early and spent time conferring with me about my problems with carpet and the best way to deal with that. He was very thorough and I was very satisfied with the job performed. I haven't ever paid this much for carpet cleaning before but I had spots that we had been unable to remove with the rug doctor my husband rented. I would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet removing some large stains

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a glowing review. We really appreciate you!

05/04/2019

Twila P.

John was punctual and polite. He took care to protect all corners in my house from the tube causing any damage and performed his job well. He was also interesting to chat with.

Description of Work
Whole house air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Thank you for such a great review.

01/21/2019

Kathy B.

Carpet MD did a great job, even getting red wine and coffee stains out of a beige carpet. Communication was very good with the company. They were terrific to work with.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 4 rooms and hallway

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

Thank you!

12/27/2018

GORDON U.

$99 for house, but did not include stairs, $2 per step and "special" cleaning fluid which was probably not necessary. Total became $200. There were a couple of areas where we thought they left spots that were not there before they came. They weren't bad enough for us to complain but we weren't ecstatic with them.

Description of Work
Carpet clean whole house

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe you may have Carpet M.D. confused with another company. The only record we have of doing business with you was tile cleaning 2 bathroom floors on May 23, 2017 well over a year and a half ago. We do not have any "special" cleaning fluids that we charge extra for. And we have never charged $2.00 per step. Please check your records and remove this negative review as it can damage our stellar reputation. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. 503-357-8306 Respectfully, Chris Sutton, president Carpet M.D. Inc.

12/01/2018

SUZY B.

The carpet in the upstairs was installed by a Home Depot contractor four years ago and was done incorrectly. It was stretched using the kick method that was incorrect for this heavy a carpet. Chris and his crew used the machine method to remove the waves and wrinkles that had developed over time. Unfortunately, I should have called them two years ago and had the job done because some of the wrinkles take on a more permanent characteristic over time. They did a good job for what they had to work with. I called on the Friday after Thanksgiving and he came out the following Monday. They looked over the job, gave me a price and it was done in four hours that day. I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Stretched and repaired carpet

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

10/08/2018

Desiree P.

The did a great job getting all the spots out.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you!!

09/29/2018

Kristin R.

Great job, they came highly recommded and didn't disappoint

Description of Work
2 bedrooms clean, 2 staircases

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

Thank you for giving us such a great review!

09/21/2018

Lori M.

Several stain came back after Stanley Steemer did a previous cleaning. Chris explained why without "bashing" his competitor. Although Carpet MD is a little "spendy," the quality, service and professionalism is well worth it. I have already had another neighbor use Carpet MD as a result of my recommendation. I live on a floating home and the trek up the ramp to the parking area is not an easy one--no complaints from Chris.

Description of Work
Bedroom Carpet Cleaning--tight weave cream white.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], You are such a pleasure to work for!

08/29/2018

Rebecca P.

Very happy with Chris’ work. I appreciate that his scheduler called the day before to remind us of our Carpet MD appointment. House was empty so we got a discount. 3000sf 2-story house. We had Chris patch carpet at the top of the stairs and at the fireplace. Then he vacuumed and steam-cleaned all the carpet, linoleum, and hardwoods. I saved time and money by cleaning some scuff marks off the linoleum myself using a magic eraser sponge after his steam-cleaning, rather than have Chris use a scrubber. And the hardwoods look great – I’m so glad we did not go to the trouble to screen/recoat, let alone sand/refinish. You should try steam-cleaning first.

Description of Work
Patch and clean carpets, steam clean linoleum and hardwoods

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

07/24/2018

Mary S.

Very well. Good communication about my wishes.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in living area and steps

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

06/23/2018

JOE W.

On-time and did an excellent job, as always.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

05/22/2018

Linda F.

Starting with the call to set up an appointment, everything went very smoothly. I have used this company for many years but it had been a couple of years since the last cleaning. All my information was still on file. As promised, Chris called to let us know he was on his way to the house. All furniture was moved for cleaning and replaced with Styrofoam pads to protect the carpet. They cleaned the living room, dining room, two hallways, stairs and master bedroom. Our carpeting was in bad shape because of a new puppy but it looked perfect when the team was done. As always, the crew (Chris and John) were pleasant, courteous, and very efficient. We highly recommend Carpet MD and have referred them to friends with fantastic results.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and protection applied.