We are providing full service for our customers with extra precautions taken for COVID

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

A+ Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2006

2885 NW 111th Ct.

Portland, OR 97229

503-314-7453 - Family owned and operated. Specializing in pet stain/odor removal, carpet repairs & re-stretching, area rug cleaning and air duct cleaning. We have been rated as superior carpet cleaners in the Portland area for over 15 years. We care about quality, professionalism and service. We

10/31/2021

Jim P.

Everything went well. We are pleased.

Description of Work
wash persian carpets, steam-clean broadloom.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review! As a small family business, we really appreciate it :) - The A+ Team

11/13/2020

LAURIE S.

Smelled and looked new again! Thrilled with the service. Great family business.

Description of Work
Heavily soiled carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your 5-star review! :) We can't thank our customers enough for supporting us & for positive sharing their positive experiences. - The A+ Family

06/02/2020

Angela B.

It was excellent! They showed up on time, stayed close to their bids, and they got out the stain that we didn't think they were able to get out. I really appreciate the call they made before showing up and after they did the job, it was awesome.

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 rooms, 2 couches, and our recliner chair.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for a thorough & sweet review :) We specialize in stain/odor removal and are happy to come to the rescue when there are spills & accidents. We look forward to working with you again! - The A+ Team

03/09/2020

Brett S.

They are always great. I would highly recommend them them and I would hire them again. .

Description of Work
They have been cleaning my carpets for about 10 years.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to serve the community, and strive to be friendly to all. Have a great day! - The A+ Family

01/09/2020

Patricia M.

Kevin was great. Very professional and thorough. I have to give a big thank you to the office staff. They were so accommodating. We had had some sort of mix up with another vendor. Since we were on a deadline, this was a real problem! No problem for A+ Quality Cleaning Inc. They, quite simply, saved the day for us. The carpets look like new. Thank you!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of newly purchased home.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for a fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a good word to the community. We always do our best to be accomodationg to all, and work hard to provide excellent results. We hope to work with you again! - The A+ Family

12/23/2019

Kathy S.

It went great! They were thorough and easy to work with. They also showed up and left in a timely manner. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets in my whole house

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! As a small family owned & operated business, we really appreciate it. :) - The A+ Family

10/04/2019

MARJORIE W.

It went great! A+ really assessed the situation thoroughly, did a great job pretreating and cleaning the carpets, at a great price. We were really happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpeting

Category carpet cleaners

We always do our due dillgence to be thorough & communicative about our cleaning process. We're so glad you were happy with our services, and we hope to provide you with more in the future! - The A+ team

09/16/2019

Richard J.

I doubt one could get a better carpet cleaning service than mike and tikka offer-I chose them for quality and not price- there price was around 400 dollars but I can't tell you weather that is good or bad-its all depends on size and stain issues-I wish I would have hired then years ago- they did a very good job -I doubt anyone could have done as well- they were responsive to my concerns-Mike is very proud of his work-perhaps he should be

Description of Work
cleaned carpet and pet stains

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for shining a light on the quality of our services. Many carpet cleaners will just wash the carpets with soap & leave them soaking wet, but we do a 3-step process that focuses on stain/odor removal. As you were able to see, our results are usually exceptional! Thanks again for your 5-star review! - The A+ Team

06/14/2019

ROBERT R.

This company certainly lives up to its name. It truly deserves to be called A+ Carpet Cleaning. Kevin came today to clean all the carpeted areas in our home. He did a supreme job in all areas, working so diligently on the heavily trafficked areas to make them look as great as the entire areas that were cleaned. He spent more time on the cleaning process than any other company I have ever used. I will definitely want to call them again for the next cleaning and highly recommend them . Thank you Kevin for your excellent work and a very pleasant, professional experience.

Description of Work
All carpeted areas in home

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

06/07/2019

Marianne S.

Wonderful. Prompt, courteous service.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 23 yr old Berber carpet

06/05/2019

Troy L.

Mike did an awesome job! The carpet hasn’t looked this good in years. When we moved in 14 years ago, there were lumps in the carpet and we should have had Mike come out a long time ago—it looks SO much better. The stains are gone and the house smells like Hawaii. :) We would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
We needed carpet stretching and cleaning done on our 20 year-old carpet.

05/24/2019

Claude F.

If we could hire A+ Carpet Cleaning as contractors for all of our home projects, we would. Scheduling with Tiki was friendly and easy, the price was reasonable and she provided a ballpark quote over the phone. Kris was our carpet professional and he transformed our carpets to their 2004 glory days. He cleaned our 15 year old carpets which have lived through three dogs and numerous house guests and celebrations. Today they are fresh, the pile looks full again, and even the high traffic areas look amazing. Thanks to Kris for educating us about carpets, for being polite and upbeat, and for surprising us with renewed carpets. We didn't think our carpets would ever look this good, again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/17/2019

Antonia C.

Very professional and thorough. We've used other carpet cleaners, and none of them have done the kind of quality job that A+ did. Kevin was punctual and explained everything he did. The carpets looked great when he was finished. A+ is the only carpet cleaner we will use fromhere on.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in our three story townhouse.

04/13/2019

RACHEL W.

They were very professional. Phoned before arriving, arrived on time and were friendly. The job was completed and all problems resolved. Dander and odors gone and carpets and rug look great! Will definitely use again!’

Description of Work
Had several animals visiting for 3 months. Wanted the dander and odor gone. Also a general deep clean.

03/10/2019

Laura B.

A+ lived up to their name. I left a voicemail at the office and Tiki called back within minutes. She explained just what the company does and gave a pretty spot on estimate. She set up an appointment at my convenience. The work was done by Kevin, who is very professional, pleasant and efficient. All work was done as promised.

Description of Work
clean heating/AC air ducts and dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

02/27/2019

Kathy K.

Very satisfied with the service from Tiki in the office keeping me informed with possible weather delays to the job that Kevin cleaned the carpets in our house. Took extra care to protect areas adjacent to the carpet, furniture, etc. Would definitely call on them again. Also was very happy with the entire Angies List responses from three companies that I requested estimates from. They all responded quickly and estimates were very close to each other.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in entire house.

01/22/2019

Maureen D.

He did a fantastic job on very dirty rugs!

Description of Work
2 bedroom carpets

01/16/2019

Frank H.

I got an appointment quickly. The work was done as promised. I am very happy with the results

Description of Work
Needed badly soiled carpets cleaned

12/16/2018

David C.

It's always a pleasure doing business with A+ Carpet Cleaning. I've been a regular customer for many years. They always do a great job with my wall to wall carpet and rugs. In addition, they are professional, punctual, and friendly too! I recently hired them to clean my dryer vent, and was again happy with the result. I always find their prices to be reasonable, especially given the level of service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

12/12/2018

Cheryl C.

Very well. They were punctual, polite and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/19/2018

Mary F.

Excellent service from Kevin. We have used this company for several years and we are always completely satisfied. All stains were removed and everything looks as good as new. Kevin is very professional, hardworking and delightful to work with. I would highly recommend this family owned company!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning of several rooms and staircase as well as stain removal as well as cleaning of a sectional

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

11/04/2018

Heathyr N.

Tiki was so wonderful in gathering info on what we needed to have done and asking all the questions upfront so that there were no surprises. We had our carpets, ducts, a couch and a rug cleaned. Kevin was awesome. Very thorough, detail oriented and explained everything that needed to happen. He worked hard and got everything done in a timely manner. The carpets took about a day and a half to dry, couch was dry within a few hours as was the rug. Would highly recommend them and will hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Duct Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

10/08/2018

Bronwyn B.

A+ Carpet Cleaning was responsive, professional, punctual, and effective. We had all the carpets cleaned in the house plus three area rugs. We were happy with the result and price.

Description of Work
Our carpets needed a general cleaning and pet odor removal.

10/07/2018

Leigh C.

We were impressed with Daniel's efficiency, speed and thoroughness. Cat urine tends to be the gift that keeps on giving, but the problem was eliminated altogether in a couple of areas and significantly reduced in another. I'd definitely go with A+ Carpet Cleaning again.

Description of Work
Addressing odor of cat urine in carpet

10/06/2018

Cheryl W.

We have had them out before and were very happy. When we returned from a 2 week vacation our dog had soiled a large area of carpet and the odor was strong. They were able to squeeze us in the next day after I called, which I really appreciated. They were actually a bit early! The carpet cleaned up well. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and pet stains

Cleaning Maid Easy LLC

Sparkle cleaning service

Call us today for a free estimate 503-470-0228 Over 18 years of experience with extensive quality, honestly and professionalism. We are licensed and bonded. excellent References. offering residential and commercial cleaning, reoccurring , one time, move out, move in and construction cleaning services. Respecting Covid-19 protocols such as wearing face mask, gloves and temperature checks. using approved cleaning products to disinfect killing 99% of germs including covid-19. we provide cleaning products and equipment. In person or virtual free estimates. Don't stress, relax and we will handle for you

Professional Office Cleaning NW, LLC

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet repairs and re-stretching, pet odor removal, specialty stain removal, oriental and area rug cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.