A+ Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2006

We are providing full service for our customers with extra precautions taken for COVID

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

503-314-7453 - Family owned and operated. Specializing in pet odor removal, carpet repairs & re-stretching, area rug cleaning and air duct cleaning. We have been rated as superior carpet cleaners in the Portland area for over 14 years. We care about quality, professionalism and service. We are highly trained in what we do and in shows with over 1,600 positive reviews (on Angie's List, Yelp, Google Maps and Nextdoor). We are a family owned and operating business. Mike Kevin do all the work, which they are amazing by the way, Tiki and Amy work in the office. We not only clean carpets but we clean upholstery, area rugs, air ducts, dryer vents and Mike does carpet repairs and re-stretching. Call us for a free phone quote at 503-314-7453. Angie's List Super Service Award Winners 14 consecutive years! Licensed, Bonded, Insured CCB #182152. We service Washington County and portions of Multnomah & Clackamas Counties. **Trip charge may apply to outlying areas**...

Cloud 9 Professional Cleaning Services

Cloud 9 provides professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services, window washing services, and house cleaning and housekeeping services. We have been an Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited company and have maintained our Angie's List Super Service Awards.

AA Window & Gutter Cleaning

*Our work is not restricted by Oregon State's Stay Home order and we are able to maintain all necessary social distancing. We are still available to service your home* AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35 years. We offer roof, gutter, and window cleaning, pressure washing and bird control. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional emails - brett@aawindowgutter.com. Additional DBA - Quick & Clear Inc. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (503) 828-1605, (360) 980-8827.

Offers by AA Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi

11/13/2020

Smelled and looked new again! Thrilled with the service. Great family business.

Description of Work
Heavily soiled carpet

06/02/2020

It was excellent! They showed up on time, stayed close to their bids, and they got out the stain that we didn't think they were able to get out. I really appreciate the call they made before showing up and after they did the job, it was awesome.

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 rooms, 2 couches, and our recliner chair.

03/09/2020

They are always great. I would highly recommend them them and I would hire them again. .

Description of Work
They have been cleaning my carpets for about 10 years.

01/09/2020

Kevin was great. Very professional and thorough. I have to give a big thank you to the office staff. They were so accommodating. We had had some sort of mix up with another vendor. Since we were on a deadline, this was a real problem! No problem for A+ Quality Cleaning Inc. They, quite simply, saved the day for us. The carpets look like new. Thank you!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of newly purchased home.

12/23/2019

It went great! They were thorough and easy to work with. They also showed up and left in a timely manner. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets in my whole house

10/04/2019

It went great! A+ really assessed the situation thoroughly, did a great job pretreating and cleaning the carpets, at a great price. We were really happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpeting

09/16/2019

I doubt one could get a better carpet cleaning service than mike and tikka offer-I chose them for quality and not price- there price was around 400 dollars but I can't tell you weather that is good or bad-its all depends on size and stain issues-I wish I would have hired then years ago- they did a very good job -I doubt anyone could have done as well- they were responsive to my concerns-Mike is very proud of his work-perhaps he should be

Description of Work
cleaned carpet and pet stains

06/14/2019

This company certainly lives up to its name. It truly deserves to be called A+ Carpet Cleaning. Kevin came today to clean all the carpeted areas in our home. He did a supreme job in all areas, working so diligently on the heavily trafficked areas to make them look as great as the entire areas that were cleaned. He spent more time on the cleaning process than any other company I have ever used. I will definitely want to call them again for the next cleaning and highly recommend them . Thank you Kevin for your excellent work and a very pleasant, professional experience.

Description of Work
All carpeted areas in home

Category carpet cleaner","oriental rug cleaning service

06/07/2019

Wonderful. Prompt, courteous service.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 23 yr old Berber carpet

06/05/2019

Mike did an awesome job! The carpet hasn’t looked this good in years. When we moved in 14 years ago, there were lumps in the carpet and we should have had Mike come out a long time ago—it looks SO much better. The stains are gone and the house smells like Hawaii. :) We would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
We needed carpet stretching and cleaning done on our 20 year-old carpet.

Category carpet cleaner

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, carpet repairs and re-stretching, pet odor removal, specialty stain removal, oriental and area rug cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express