Compare quotes from top mailbox repair services
Get matched with top mailbox repair services in Portland, OR
There are 24 highly-rated local mailbox repair services.
Recent Mailbox Repair Reviews in Portland
- Ace Handyman ServicesI needed to have a damaged concrete-set post and mailbox removed and replaced with a new post and mailbox in the exact same location due to surrounding structural features and a property line. I feared the old post removal would be impossible to do, but installer Darrell Hill masterfully removed the post, and then he installed the new post and mailbox with great attention to detail and "level" precision. I was very impressed and grateful for Darrell's experience, skill, and quality workmanship at a fair price. I will be using the company again for future needs
- Ace Handyman ServicesI was out of town and heard my mailbox got run over. I fretted about it for a week until I finally decided to hire Handyman Matters from the Angie's list listing. Kory was awesome on the phone. He took a look immediately, was flexible in how to go about - it at my request, scheduled it within days, and then turned around and got it done the same day!! All while I was out of town. And the way they fixed it will allow easier repair when someone runs over my mailbox again. Essentially I worried for a week, then had it all done in a half day after calling. They got it done for less than the estimate and it looks great. The only thing they could have done better is the photography. The "after" pictures were too blurry to appreciate how well they did. :) After this experience, I plan to hire them for some other projects around the house. This was a WOW
- Ace Handyman ServicesDarrell was punctual, and was able to remove the mailbox with Herculean effort. Then the new mailbox had a flange on the back that prevented it from fitting in the opening. By sawing off the flange, and scraping away at the mortar in the opening, he finally got the new mailbox to fit snugly. He fixed the gate while waiting for glue on the mailbox to dry. Efficient use of time
- Ace Handyman ServicesSomeone had gone through the neighborhood and knocked mailboxes down. When the gentleman came out to install the mailbox, he noticed the post was a little wobbly. He told me he would come out to fix it later but wouldn’t charge me extra for the second visit. He came out and stabilized it before installing the mailbox. He did a good job and he knew what he was doing. He always called ahead of time, which means a lot to me
- IN YOUR HOMEThe owner, Brian, came to the house and I discussed and showed him exactly what I wanted done and he showed me samples of materials and explained each one to me of what they would look like, approximately how long they would last, and the warranties and the approximate time wise the job would take. The staff of Paul and Brian were always on time, took pride in their workmanship, were friendly, courteous. The project manager, Jason, was a very much on-hands person and kept me up-to-date on the work in progress, and was very professional. Brian, the owner, came once during the process, and a walk through at the end
- LADA Enterprises IncThis is the best experience I have ever had working with a contractor. The project was a long one, working on a lot of different areas in two locations. But Fred and Ivan, and their employees, kept the work going at high speed, using the highest quality products with absolutely exceptional workmanship. Their technical knowledge of the siding installation was impressive, and they caught errors in previous work that other companies I interviewed for the job did not see or mention. The prices are fair and reasonable. They are highly ethical, make good on promises, and do beautiful work. I will be using them for any work I have in the future. Thank you Fred and Ivan
- Tom Payne Masonry IncWe were researching companies who would/could replace our old brick mailbox with a new one and Tom Payne Masonry, was our pick. We wanted to be sure to get a craftsman with years of experience and Tom seemed to display that! When we called, Tom returned our call promptly... he came out and gave us an estimate within a day or so and while he was here, we talked about options and kinds of brick to use for the new brick mailbox. He wrote up a proposal, we accepted his proposal after the weekend and set up a date with him to come out and do the work. Tom and his assistant came out sooner than anticipated (thank you for that).They worked hard and did a fantastic job on our new mailbox. One can tell now, it was built by a true craftsman. Everything was cleaned up well too... after the job was done! Tom is friendly and professional, he does high quality work and we have no problem recommending him to others in our community. We will keep him on our list for future Masonry work, that's for sure
- Handyman Services Of WilmingtonThis is the second job weve hired Dave to do for our condo association. He is prompt and so personable...really fun to work with. He comes totally prepared to do the job and efficiently gets it done. I loved the fact that he cleaned up after this very messy job and left the space better than when he got there. We are planning to hire him again for some other projects and would highly recommend him
- Tom Payne Masonry IncI backed into my brick light post knocking half of it sideways. Tom answered my call came out gave me an estimate performed the work on an agreed date. Matching the brick was difficult because it was so old. Tom matched it as well as could be expected and I am very happy with the repair.
- Tom Payne Masonry IncTom was very nice and professional. He explained everything very thoroughly. The mailbox looks great.
Mailbox Repair Services in Portland
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:We are a small licensed/bonded/insured company started in 1997, locally owned and operated, with over 40 years of experience. We are new to Angie's List thanks to IT saavy daughter. We will probably not be your cheapest bid because 1) we use top quality materials and will not cut corners; 2) we honor our contracts, and most importantly 3) you are hiring a master craftsman with over 40 years of experience (not 40 years divided between 10 employees). So if you are looking for the cheapest bid ..Recent Review:We were researching companies who would/could replace our old brick mailbox with a new one and Tom Payne Masonry, was our pick. We wanted to be sure to get a craftsman with years of experience and Tom seemed to display that! When we called, Tom returned our call promptly... he came out and gave us an estimate within a day or so and while he was here, we talked about options and kinds of brick to use for the new brick mailbox. He wrote up a proposal, we accepted his proposal after the weekend and set up a date with him to come out and do the work. Tom and his assistant came out sooner than anticipated (thank you for that).They worked hard and did a fantastic job on our new mailbox. One can tell now, it was built by a true craftsman. Everything was cleaned up well too... after the job was done! Tom is friendly and professional, he does high quality work and we have no problem recommending him to others in our community. We will keep him on our list for future Masonry work, that's for surePeter M.
- Business Description:Mobile locksmith, independent company, competitive pricing, we take cash or credit/debit,Recent Review:I called Smiling Locksmith after reading the wonderful reviews on Yelp. They were absolutely accurate! Blaize, the business owner, called me back in 10 minutes and we set an appointment for the following day. He was actually early! He was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and completed the job in less than an hour. I will also use his expertise to install another security lock on my patio door. Blaize began his business a few years ago. I will call him whenever I have an issue with my locks. I much prefer supporting small businesses owned and operated by professionals like BlaizePamela B.
- Business Description:In Your Home was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating more beautiful, safer home environments that support people of all abilities. Our clients come from all walks of life and turn to us for our creative ideas and superior service quality. We specialize in: Universal design, Aging-in-place, Homes for multi-generational families, Accessibility enhancement, Small home repairs. Most work done by our own employees, we use license sub-contractors for electrical and plumbing work when needed. ..Recent Review:Great all around! Friendly, communicative,professional affordable and punctual. This company was the only company to respond to my inquiry. They got right back to me and were eager to do the work. I definitely recommend In Your HomeSarah J.
- Business Description:Artistic D-Zine is a local family business, owned and operated by Damiel and his son Demren Harnden. Serving the Oregon City and surrounding areas, they specialize in home remodels and repairs, and do all work themselves. Services include kitchens, bathrooms, demolition, insulation, framing (metal and wood), drywall (all phases), authentic Italian plaster, painting (interior and exterior), flooring, finish carpentry (trim, mouldings, baseboards, cabinets) mold and mildew treatment, light plu..Recent Review:I was very impressed and inspired by my meeting. He had lots of great ideas and pictures of past projects. His imagination to see what a space was capable of becoming, his attention to detail as demonstrated by his portfolio, and commitment to high quality work was very exciting and refreshing. Unfortunately, we were not able to go with Artistic D-Zine for this project due to a crazy tight timeline and budget constraints. However, I can say that we really hope that we will be able to work with this team in the future. The experience was very positive, professional, and funCecilia B.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. ASKRecent Review:Excellent. Steve and Sandy maintained prompt phone and email contact as we settled on the scope of work. Steve visited the house a couple of times to estimate and plan the work, and was always considerate of our schedule and keeping punctual appointments. He was able to save us a lot of money by restoring our rusted out rail, making it work and look like new. We were impressed with his craftsmanship and eager to have him do all of our rails. Our front porch concrete had cracks from settling, but Steve figured out a way to fit the rail where it would be useful to us in spite of the cracks. If a fit or an angle didn't look just right to him, he took it back to his shop for correction. Our rails are rock solid and look greatDavid & Joan S.
- Business Description:Metro Locksmith Services is known As one of the leading Locksmith Service Company in Portland, OR, we can help you with Automotive Locksmith, Commercial Locksmith, or Residential Locksmith needs. As a company that has been around for several years, we understand that auto problems can be overwhelming. Though our Locksmith Professionals can solve all your Locksmith related issues such as Lockout, Car Ignition problems, Re-Keying, Auto Key Replacement, Security Lock Repair, and other related Lo..Recent Review:Exceptional work! Two workers came instead of one and they really went beyond the call of duty. They determined the cause of why the previous lock fell apart and drilled out the hole the lock fit into so the key works smoothly now. They also provided 4 key copies with the lock that was re-keyed. They were quick and professional and wouldn’t even let me tip them for their excellent work. They were also responsive to my follow up question by phone call after the service was doneMary L.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated mobile locksmith service with several locksmiths to help with a wide variety of locksmith services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...fast & affordable.Recent Review:Shawn responded quickly to my urgent phone calls and concerns. He was honest and responsible; he explained what he was doing. I was so impressed that I asked him to do some other work as well. Thank you Shawn.....I felt so vulnerable with all my house keys stolen. You provided the support and security I needed. Karekaren l.
- Business Description:Bacharach Construction LLC is a licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor. Major projects include new construction, remodeling, etc.Recent Review:Bacharach Construction responded immediately, made sure that the necessary work was done, and provided attentive & professional service from beginning to end. Our project required a contractor who has expertise in a myriad of trades, and has the versatility to get the job done quickly and with expertise. Bacharach Construction excelled in every possible way. Thank you Bacharach ConstructionMark C.
- Business Description:LADA Enterprises, Inc. is a premier Portland-Vancouver Exterior Remodeling company. Established in 1997 we specialize in siding, EIFS, windows, roofs and deck replacement. We also do structural dry rot and framing repairs. Our company does repairs starting with single family homes going all the way to apartment and condominium complexes. We have remodeled numerous homes and apartments during existence of our company. We have numerous client reviews on Angie’s list starting 2006. Our number on..Recent Review:We highly recommend LADA. They replaced our windows, removed vinyl siding, performed extensive dry rot repairs, installed HardiePlank siding, and painted the house. Fred was wonderful to work with and answered all our questions. Fred and his crew paid excellent attention to detail and were professional and punctual. They cleaned the work area after each shift. They even accommodated some additional work we hadn't thought about until the project was complete. Our house looks so much better and we are very pleased with LADA and would hire them againKaren L.
See all 24 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find mailbox repair services in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
mailbox repair services in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- Abc Electric135 NE 9th Ave
- Access Plus Lock & Key12529 SE Boise St
- Ace Handyman Services7350 SW Landmark Ln
- Advanced Locksmith Service4545 Southwest Watson Avenue
- Alberta Arts District OR Locksmith1027 NE Alberta St (Suite: 143D) 143D
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All County Locksmith Store9205 Southwest Cascade Avenue
- All Day Locksmith Service1789 28th Street B
- ALL NATURES CONSTRUCTION, INC7500 NE 299th St.
Battle Ground, Washington
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- Aloha OR Locksmith Store18560 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- Anchor Lock & Key Store, Inc789 Northwest Division Street
- Anchor Locksmith Store22555 Southeast Stark Street
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- A Guy I Know Inc
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Back of House Fabrication607 A Holly Drive
- Baker Masonry Llc18750 S Schuebel Ln
- Belmont OR Locksmith Store3451 SE Belmont St (Suite: 814C)
- Boring OR Locksmith Store28014 SE Wally Rd (Suite: 794G)
- BYRNE CUSTOM REMODELING555 S. DOUGLAS ST.
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- Canby OR Locksmith Store204 SW 2nd Ave (Suite: 451H) 451H
- Clackamas OR Locksmith Store15579 SE 82nd Dr (Suite: 613B)
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Cornelius OR Locksmith Store1515 N Adair St (Suite: 812B)
- Cottonwood Construction Corp.P.O. Box 25430
- CYRUS CONSTRUCTION INCORPERATED443 NE NORTON LN
- Canby OR Locksmith Store
- Damascus OR Locksmith Store20151 SE Highway 212
- DAVE'S INTEGRITY HOME & GARDEN5720 SE HARNEY DR
- David E. Logue Construction3564 SW. Hillside dr
- Decks Built In Oregon18728 SW Kristi Way
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Deluxe Handyman ServicePO Box 6838
- Division OR Locksmith Store9745 SE Division St (Suite: 457F)
- DOUBLE S ENTERPRISES13000 SW River Rd
- Downtown OR Locksmith Store1300 SW 5th Ave (Suite: 181B)
- DUTCH MASONRY LLC2340 SE Gladstone St
- Damascus OR Locksmith Store
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs3530 SE 151st Ave
- Expert Locksmith Services3817 Main St
- Expert Locksmith Services2855 Southwest Patton Road
- Expert Locksmith Store8601 NE Andresen Rd
- Expert Locksmith Store9310 North Harborgate Street
- Express Locksmith Store22 Southwest 3rd Avenue A-2
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs
- Fairview OR Locksmith Store2010 NE Fairview Ave (Suite: 565B) 565B
- Father Son Locksmith Store9180 Southwest Hall Boulevard 4
- Fine Stone Design12663 Southwest Canvasback Way
- Forest Grove OR Locksmith Store2406 Pacific Ave (Suite: 155H)
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Fairview OR Locksmith Store
- Gallery Locksmith Store2375 Northwest Thurman Street 2
- General Locksmith Store2035 Northeast Alberta Street
- Geranium Hill Group L.L.C.18814 NE 38th Ct.
- Get It Done OregonP.O. Box 204 / 67681 E Emigrant Trail
- Getter Fixed Handyman, LLCPO Box 11555
- Gladstone OR Locksmith Store464 Portland Ave (Suite: 241F)
- Gold Locksmith Store2650 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
- Golden Locksmith Services4644 Northeast Sandy Boulevard T4
- GRESHAM LOCKSMITH INC617 SE 223RD AVE
- Gresham Locksmith Service2354 E Powell Blvd (Suite: 3)
- Gresham OR Locksmith Store323 N Main Ave (Suite: 375D)
- Gallery Locksmith Store
- Halgren Construction23629 SW Ladd Hill Rd
- Hammer Down Construction LLC1450 SE Orient Dr
- Harper Construction & Renovation, LLC1285 SW 84th Ave
- HIGHFILL CONSTRUCTION INC8565 SW 80TH AVE
- Hillsboro Locksmith1991 Northeast Cornell Road
- Halgren Construction
- Keystone Locksmith Shop6031 Southeast Stark Street 104
- Keystone Locksmith Shop
- LADA Enterprises Inc16556 Lower Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Ladd Masonry Construction Inc5240 SW Dover Ln
- Lake Oswego Locksmith11 South State Street
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lake Oswego Locksmith Store6355 SW Meadows Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Lake Oswego OR Locksmith Store352 B Ave (Suite: 405B)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Landcrafters Landscape40040 NW Murtaugh Rd
North Plains, Oregon
- Lloyd District OR Locksmith Store1139 NE Grand Ave (Suite: 317B)
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.4110 NE 122nd Ave Suite 125
- Lock Safe Services10300 Southeast Main Street B
- Locking Mailboxes6038 Clark Rd. #50
- Locksmith & Key Store16850 Southwest 72nd Avenue
- Locksmith Master Shop816 North Russell Street
- Locksmith Solution Services1453 Northeast 181st Avenue
- LADA Enterprises Inc
- Marc's Masonry16100 SW Century Dr #180
- Master Locksmith Store13500 Southeast Powell Boulevard
- McKinnis Custom Contracting, Inc.PO Box 223
Oregon City, Oregon
- Meister Masonry15337 S Hattan Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Metro Locksmith Services10207 Southeast Foster Road
- Mister Handyman and Remodeling LLC14267 Uplands Dr
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mobile Man Services LLC729 nw cedar st
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Mr. Rekey Locksmith of Portland17468 SW November Court
- My Man Friday Handyman And Landscaping8433 SE Lambert St
- Marc's Masonry
- Nelson Construction Contracting llc20783 nw windstone st
- New World Inc3439 NE SANDY BLVD STE 689
- Next Build Carpentry17106 SE Fisher Dr
- Nob Hill OR Locksmith Store836 NW 23rd Ave (Suite: 283H)
- Northeast OR Locksmith Store5600 NE 42nd Ave (Suite: 185F)
- northwest best roofing&construction13003 ne 132 ave
- Nelson Construction Contracting llc