Retractable awnings add curb appeal and help keep the sun out of your eyes when you're working indoors or lounging on the back patio or deck. In this price guide, you'll learn how much retractable awnings cost.
Get matched with top awning installation companies in Portland, OR
There are 32 highly-rated local awning installation companies.
Recent Awnings Reviews in Portland
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.Totally incredible, professional work like I have never seen before! For 4 straight days this crew worked steadily from 8:00 AM until well after 6:00 PM to reach their daily goals for my house project. The owner of the company, Alex Machain, came every day to check on progress and ask it there were any questions or other suggestions. The lead painter, Lupe Arias, was concerned about the downspouts and how they were not in working order. He conveyed that they needed to be replaced so I did call a gutter repair company who also does downspouts. However, they were too busy to take on the repair work. When Lupe heard about this he told Alex that he would just fix the downspouts himself. So, using his own money, he bought new downspout supplies and installed them just because he knew it was necessary and it would detract from the overall beauty of the new paint if not replaced. Lupe never asked me to reimburse him for the supplies, but I asked his son and also Alex what the materials and labor cost had been and I wrote a check to Lupe. He saved me a lot of time and stress to try and find a person to do that work and I was so grateful! I am so impressed with the quality of work this company does and the care and concern they take to make sure everything is perfect in the customers eyes. It is so refreshing to find a painting contractor that has such high standards. My house has never looked better! Although it is not necessary because the work is superb, Alex will come by for a final walk-around to make sure I am happy with the job. The bottom line: If you need your house painted, hire Professional House Painters Corp. You will not be sorry
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.We hired Professional House Painters to paint the outside of our 1906 Portland Four Square (color and two color trim). It looks incredible! The painters worked from seven in the morning to well after seven at night, painting and cleaning in the very hot sun (right before the heat wave!) to get the job done. They worked so hard. We were quoted a good price, they were flexible and cheerful when we made some changes mid job, and they were extremely professional. I would highly recommend them
- Outdoor Equity LLC.Outdoor Equity was hands down the best contractor/company I have worked with. From the initial meeting to the delivery and construction process, Vaughn and Claire were professional and communicative at every turn. They showed up when the said they were going to, built exactly what was promised, and they did it on time. The patio cover they installed helped transform our tiny backyard from something to avoid into something worth using. Thank you again
- Northwest Outdoor Living and LandscapesBret and his team built us a covered patio and fireplace (and more). The result is beyond our wildest expectations! The crew was so great throughout the project. Everyone was such a craftsman and treated this project like they were building it for themselves. They listened to our ideas and made them come to life in a way that was better than we had envisioned. Cannot recommend highly enoug
- Sunshine Painting PDX IncThe company is wonderful. I used them some 20 years earlier, and wouldn't dream of using another company now. This time, as before, they were professional, courteous, extrememely hard-working, and terrifically efficient. They were easy to contact, and answered all my questions immediately. The job is beautifully done. Samantha, the owner, and Ben (the lead person on dry rot repair prior to painting) were absolutely great. Submitted by Roger Porter (email@example.com) Summer, 2021
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.We started looking for exterior house painters last winter and after completing our due diligence and reading reviews we selected PHP to perform the task. They just completed the home and it looks stunning. It is very challenging to select from so many choices and proposals presented by companies - especially since once of us is somewhat obsessive about workmanship details. We are so pleased with our results and relieved to have made the right choice! Every encounter with this company was a pleasure. Elia and Alex were onsite several times during the course of the project providing oversight and even brought lunch for their crew. We believe that how a company treats employees is a true reflection of their core values and were impressed with the interactions we observed. Communication was excellent. Alex explained the process from start to finish and provided us with a bid. Elia handled communication providing updates for work days around weather forecasts. They worked with us to select the best paint for our ”tree house” environment, and provided two walk around inspections to make certain the job was completed to our satisfaction. The two year guarantee on their work is an additional bonus. If you are considering hiring a company to paint your home, we recommend this company without reservation. Every step of the way and each contact was handled with utmost courtesy and professionalism with us and within the work crew. This family run business takes customer service to a new level and the results are impressive
- Cascade Fence and DeckMy wife and I contacted a major area deck installer -- and never heard back after their estimator spent more than an hour with us. Our project, a seriously out-of-level and cantilevered deck, was never going to be easy, but Cascade estimator Nick Shields took it on without hesitation. Estimators are also salesmen, but there was no hint of any sort of pressure, only helpful information to explain our choices. Designer Josh Frey, like Shields, relished the opportunity to meet the challenge, engineering a solution that produced a stunning deck. Installers Jimmy Mendoza and Sven Kysar are true craftsmen -- prompt, skilled, professional and a joy to have on a project. Our new deck is strong, level, and gorgeous. We can recommend Cascade without reservation
- Outdoor Equity LLC.From the very first interaction to the completion of the project, these guys (and gal) were great to work with! They showed up when they were going to show up, did the work when they said and for the price they quoted!!! I now am able to have a larger and safer outdoor teaching area for my preschool and the tiny humans love it!!!! I will definitely hire them again for future projects
- Outdoor Equity LLC.I was very happy with the work completed and the price. Vaughn the owner was present when the materials were delivered and the when the installation was completed. I would recommend this company if you are looking for a great price and an excellent finished product. Vaughn is also an avid horse enthusiast
- IC&NW Property PreservationsIsaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!
Awning Installers in Portland
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:We specialize in water/smoke damage as well as kitchen/bathroom remodels. We also have a variety of carpenters, drywall, painters and handyman employees who each individually specialize in home renovations to suit your every home care needs. We have been in business since 2011. The quality of our work makes our business strive. PDX Top Finishes has an extensive background in providing thorough home improvement project planning, and we know what it takes to get the job done right, on time, and..Recent Review:Firstly if you are looking at this review Rafael had his contractors license suspended on 2/19/21:the 2nd time in 2 years. He has 3 claims against him & soon to be 4. This can be found on the CCB website license # 224901 - This was not information provided to us when we asked Rafael to provide us with license, bonding & insurance. Rafael provided us with his insurance only without his CCB# so we had to research to find it. 12/18/20 we paid Rafael $22,600 since he said he could not begin until we paid the dues. 1/11/21 they started working & 2/17/21 we let them go due to lack of communication, failure to provide the proper documentations, negligence & the cleanliness. Even though we were charged $231.07 for "clean up", $190.15 for dumpster trailer & $481.23 for waste. I would go around & hammer down or pull up exposed nails or heavy duty staples. I had to wipe down our house, sweep & clean up every time they left. Rafael does not work with professional subcontractors. I overheard one of the subcontractors discussing his YouTube training with Rafael. He arrived without any supervision to put in our vinyl plank flooring & could not figure out how to install it. Luckily we told them to stop because it was also being laid over the top of nail heads & large pieces of debris. Rafael told us this would not effect the quality of the flooring.We have to have the drywall work done torn out & redone. They covered an electrical outlet & the drywall is bowing outwards which we will find out the problem once we remove the wall. Rafael charged us $2,993.95 for material costs. When you can obtain the materials at Home Depot for roughly $250. I only say this because I was able to find everything used at the local store. The materials listed are vapor barrier joint tape, tape, mud, vapor barrier, sanding blocks, floor self leveling, drywall, "plumbing materials", "framing materials", trash bags. Then there are additional charges for $9,753.95 for cabinets, backsplash, countertops, cabinets & delivery fee. All of which have not been nor will be delivered to us. Rafael refuses to provide us with material receipts or the invoice for the cabinets purchased for the project. The ZC company would not let us claim the cabinets without the invoice. After I spoke to the lawyer it is our right to know the cost of materials. Here we are 43 days later & we still have no kitchen. Rafael said this was because my husband pressured them into removing the kitchen. However on 1/18/21 Nick showed up saying he was there to demo the kitchen. Then he said he would be right back & called to tell us he wasn't returning because he had to go to a different job. We were not told prior to Nick telling us that the kitchen was being demoed yet. Then the next day Rafael & his team returned just like hey we are here to take the kitchen out. We wrongly thought things would start moving along quickly. However on 2/12/21 when the floors arrived they hadn’t even prepped the floors. Although the vinyl planks took a month to arrive the "Seasoned Wood Multi-Width Vinyl Plank Flooring" can be picked up today at the local store. We have not heard from Rafael since 2/24/2021 when he told us "it's obvious that you don't know anything about construction." "If you feel we didn't do a good job tell the contractors board & the judge.". He put forth no effort to make us satisfied customers I expect a proper job to be done when I am paying $9,000 for 10HR of labor for a 438SF demo job & shoddy drywall repairs. I wrote down the times that Rafael & his team came to work on our property. I am happy that I finally made the right decision to let the PDX top finishes go. My husband has been working to make up for the shoddy workmanship & he is doing a better job for someone who knows nothing about construction. Unfortunately after paying $22,600 we are waiting 2-4 weeks for a $506 refund. I am planning to file a complaint with the CCB, BBB, attorney general. All of which could be avoided if PDX Top Finishes just did what was rightCassondra M.
- Business Description:*Booked out 1 Week* My Man Friday Handyman & Landscape provides high quality services in the Portland, Oregon area. We prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. With our wide variety of offerings, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit for your needsRecent Review:Very well. Comments from customers indicated that the assembly task was quite complicated and challenging. Gary had no problem and got it done in the expected amount of time. He's a very pleasant person to deal withFRANCES N.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Quality and commitment from our family to yours… Hardline has been remodeling homes in Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, for 26 years in home, kitchen, and bath design, construction, and remodeling. Hardline is a local family friendly business. Complimentary estimates. Veteran owned and operated business. At Hardline an experienced designer and construction contractor can work with you to transform any space into one that will best fit your needsRecent Review:Hardline Construction did an excellent job building our new addition from beginning to end. From the start, Adam (the owner) asked more questions during the quoting process than any other contractor, wanted to look at every nook and corner to make sure nothing was missed and answered every question we had during the entire project. He kept us up to date on when work would start, had already pre-positioned supplies on-site so work could begin as soon as permits were issued, and did the work in a timely manner while respecting our privacy and keeping us informed of progress. We are very pleased with him and his crew's work and would recommend them for any construction project, and already have. Also, he and his crew love dogsSara R.
- Business Description:We are a Mobile RV repair and installation service. Our shop rate is $100 service call and $150 an hour. That sure beats a $500 towing charge or unhooking everything to drive your rig to a far away shop so you can get on the calendar to repair your rigRecent Review:Excellent! Tuck is awesome! Thought my camper roof was a lost cause. He was able to restore where dry rot damage was. This man is a craftsman and very thorough. The roof I have on now is better than what there was before! When he shows up to work....he works. Cheerful countenance and easy to work with and explains what he’s doing.I can always tell the measure of a man by the way he speaks of his wife and work ethics.Tucks the real dealMatt D.
- Business Description:The foundation principle of our company is that ‘Quality Comes First.’ By providing top quality building, designing and customer service at competitive prices, our clients have received tremendous satisfaction and peace of mind regarding their fencing and decking needs. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #64660Recent Review:Andrew bid the job himself, taking careful notes about my concerns for the large fit trees along the fence. Arrived on time, worked quickly, and communicated every detail in a professional manner. The crew, Jose and Jose and Alfredo were very hard workers, organized and friendly. It was amazing to watch them… They had such a rhythm!! As the crew worked, they discussed the details and got our approval as they installed the new fence. And they took care not to damage any plants. :-) We had them remove the old fence and install 100 feet of cedar fence. The new fence looks greatJOY D.
- Business Description:Protect your Investment by counting on the Professionals at JV Roofing, LLC to provide you with superior residential roofing services. Your satisfaction is our priority, whether you are looking to have a complete new Roof installed, or want to add a Layer to your existing Roof. We also offer Repairs: to Valleys, Chimneys, skylights, sun tunnels, venting, and all routine maintenance. Getting ready to sell your home? Give us a call to schedule your Roofing Inspection or Certification. We provid..Recent Review:They did a great job replacing the roof. They took care of any problems that they found and used quality products.Kasey K.
- Business Description:With a foundation built on balance, integrity, leadership and loyalty, Armadas Exterior is built to achieve. These core values have driven us to deliver the highest standard of excellence in commercial and residential construction through our commitment to addressing each of our clients’ unique needs. With a strong focus on commercial construction, we serve the healthcare, senior living, higher education and commercial specialty markets. Understanding the unique requirements of the marketplac..Recent Review:It went absolutely spectacular. The crew was amazing and I will definitely bring them back for my next job.Elizabeth C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful awning installer articles
Pergolas and gazebos are both popular choices for shade and sun protection. Learn whether a pergola vs. gazebo is the right choice for you, depending on the size of your lawn and whether you want a classic or modern design.
When calculating the cost to add an awning to a home exterior, you will need to consider the awning type, necessary materials, and whether or not you will need a pro to handle the installation. This guide will illustrate typical awning prices.
Find awning installation companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
awning installation companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A1 Retrofit LLC1811 ne 84th way
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- Absolut Diesel Repair7015 Ne 42nd Ave
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All Pro Metro Services5437 SE Ogden Street
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- All Surface Roofing & Construction9390 SW Tigard St
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- ALLIANCE Landscape 31675 SW Tongue Ln
- ALLIED AWNINGPO BOX 33564
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Awning Care13000 SW Caddy Pl
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- A New Image Exteriors
- Cascade Fence and Deck4415 NE Minnehaha St.
- Charles Parsons Contractors, Inc.13975 Traveler Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Columbia NW, Inc.5414 NE 101ST CIR
- Columbia Valley Construction3311 NE 136th Way
- Contrast Cleaning ServicesPO Box 4188
- Cornerstone NW LLCPO Box 1264
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Fences & Decks Inc23300 SW Stafford Hill Dr
West Linn, Oregon
- Cascade Fence and Deck
- Get It Done OregonP.O. Box 204 / 67681 E Emigrant Trail
- global solarium910 W 11th St STE A
- Go Green Remodeling and Construction LLCPO Box 552
- Grabeel Construction66 SE Morrison st
- Gregg Roofing LLC27001 SE 15th St
- Guildworks840 SE Washington St
- Get It Done Oregon
- Halgren Construction23629 SW Ladd Hill Rd
- Hansen Architectural Systems5500 SE Alexander St
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC8480 SE STRAWBERRY LN
- Home Improvement Pro2073 N Maple St
- HOME RESOURCES UNLIMITED INC294 NW 2ND ST STE 412
- HOMER'S FENCES & DECKS2222 B ST
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Hydro Clean Environmental, LLC12835 sw clark hill road
- Halgren Construction
- J Blake Construction & Remodel1702 SE Oak Shore Ln
- JA Clark Contracting Services LLC1915 NE Stucki Ave
- JAC GENERAL CONTRACTOR LLC1438 NE KATHRYN ST
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JI Property Maintenance LLC13620 SW Beef Bend Rd
- Jim Myers ConstructionPO Box 6443
- JV Roofing, LLC12203 NE 35th St
- J Blake Construction & Remodel
- L and F Builders Inc.17050 SE Pagoda Ct
- Lafayette Auto Body & RV Repair204 3rd St
- Lanphere Construction & Development13625 SW Farmington Road
- Levelworks Construction LLC695 Lancaster Dr SE
- LM Nodine Services & General Contracting9825 NE Hillview Ct.
- LUDEMAN'S INC12675 SW CANYON RD
- L and F Builders Inc.
- MARK HABERMAN13031 NE WEIDLER ST
- Martin General Contracting2240 SW Huntington Ave.
- Maximum Construction18410 S Green View Dr
Oregon City, Oregon
- MAXTECH CONSTRUCTION2489 SW 218TH DR
- MAY AWNING AND PATIO5220 NE COLUMBIA BLVD
- McCord Construction LLC500 NW 20th St Ste 202
- McGee Blinds & Awnings Inc620 SE Water
- McKinnis Custom Contracting, Inc.PO Box 223
Oregon City, Oregon
- Metalcraft Fabrication LLC4602 NE 31ST AVE
- Michael L Anderson Construction Co15947 Sw Sundew Dr
- mike pruitt construction28340 se spring st
- Millar ConstructionP.O. BOX 3221
- Monaco Construction Co20480 SE Delia St
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- My Man Friday Handyman And Landscaping8433 SE Lambert St
- MARK HABERMAN
- NORTH WEST FRAMING INCPO BOX 547
- NorthStar Restorations Inc.PO Box 1044
- Northwest Outdoor Living and Landscapes16796 SE Royer Rd
- NW Custom Structures4590 SW Watson Ave
- NW Elite Construction LLC39270 NW Verboort Rd
Forest Grove, Oregon
- NW Iron Works Inc6514 NE 42nd Ave Bldg C
- NORTH WEST FRAMING INC