Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 136 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Pittsburgh
- J Francis Company LLCJ. Francis worked with us to design and build a complete basement remodel, plus two full bathrooms. They were knowledgeable about specific issues with our old home and all requirements that would need to be met to pass inspections. The paid attention to details and let us know immediately about any problems that would cause a change order (like unlevel floors, unique subflooring, plumbing issues, etc.). They're not cheap, and they use a lot of subcontractors to get the work done, but they do their best to find and hire quality people who truly care about the work they're doing. If something isn't perfect (or close to it), they fix it. If you want your project done well and efficiently, then give J. Francis a call read less
- Diamond Construction & Remodeling IncRich and Doug were very helpful explaining all the different options for the door replacement. I feel confident in the work.
- Lowe Painting ServicesI wish I could give 10 stars. Ray and his team did a great job. THe team is really fast and skilled. They know what they are doing. We were painting an old house to get it ready to sell. They removed ancient wall paper and painted everything. Plus Ray had really good ideas to further improve the house and I'm sure they made the house much more valuable. Ray stayed with the job even as the requirements kept creeping. He showed up weekends and holidays if necessary. He owned the work. Did a great job, was timely and responsible. You couldn't ask for better read less
- ZURCHER HOME IMPROVEMENTSWe hired the Zurcher’s to do a multiple window replacement and install of a new front entry door. From the early stage of design and choosing products, Tom was knowledgeable and helpful. He suggested we use the provia app, which allowed us to visually create a custom painted door with beautiful glass, without any guessing of how the finished product would match with the house. The install was efficient, clean, enjoyable and professional. In one day’s work, we had two large windows replaced, trimmed and a new front entry door hung with complete reconstruction of the frame plus they re-hung our existing screen door per our request. The craftsmanship is second to none. The crew is respectful of your home and space and clean up as if they were never there. Another beautiful job done by our trusted friends at Zurcher Home Improvements. Thanks guys read less
- BNQ IncVery well. Carmen did everything I requested with attention to detail . Excellent work and good communication. Very honest and trustworthy.
- Window Nation IncAll done in one day ! Wow the window installers were fantastic!!!!! Great work and even cleaned up and took all the old windows and old sliding glass door.
- Window Nation IncThe installers were extremely professional and cleaned up after the work was done. I'm just having an issue with my sliding door not locking and a broken screen. I was contacted immediately and someone is scheduled to come out
- Pittsburgh Window & Door CoI ordered storm, steel, and patio doors in October 2020 and had them installed in May 2021. (The pandemic slowed down the ProVia factory.) I interacted with several employees of Pittsburgh Window & Door Co., and they all were very polite and performed their jobs well. I feel so happy with my experience that I have recommended this company to my family and friends read less
- Primacy PaintingCarl and his crew painted all of our kitchen cabinets, a butlers pantry and small bar area. It was a massive amount of cabinets. There was no continuity prior to this painting project. Carl gave us great advice for the color scheme and then did his thing. He set up a “paint shop” in my garage where he sprayed all of the doors and drawer faces. (He quarantined the area and put paper on the floor. hence, no overspray or stains.)He and his crew showed up on time and were all completely professional. I like Carl / Primacy Painting because he is an extremely “picky” person and will not settle for anything less than perfection. He knows his trade and what additives to add to the paint for durability. It has been several months since he painted our kitchen cabinets and they show no signs of ware. We get so many compliments on how this paint project has improved our house. If you want the job done right at a reasonable price, I cannot recommend Carl and primacy painting any higher read less
- B&M Home ImprovementsBrien is the kind of contractor that you dream of finding. Meticulous, trustworthy, fast, and friendly. He turned our dingy Pittsburgh basement into what's probably the nicest room in the entire house. Not only did he come in with fantastic design ideas, he really has an eye for the aesthetic. He designed and built the most beautiful bathroom with modern shiplap walls. He also recommended the perfect flooring for our uneven basement floors. We honestly could not be happier with the finished basement and will definitely hire Brien and his team again. He has a super-friendly and skilled crew who take a lot of pride in their work and it shows. Completely recommend these guys read less
Door Installers in Pittsburgh
- Business Description:Installers of new windows, doors and glass block. We also repair/replace broken or failed units of glass, screens, and patio doors. Family owned and operated since 1961.Recent Review:Dino and the installers were all great to work with. From the initial visit to our home through the end of the installation everything was easy, clear and professional. The installers cleaned up after the job and we are very happy with the end result. Would definitely hire again and will be recommending Dun-Rite to others. Thank you read lessBridget B.
- Business Description:Providing excellent service and high quality craftmanship, owners, Tom, Zack, and Russell have been servicing the greater Pittsburgh area for the last 30 years.Recent Review:Team showed expertise and knowledge of products and pricing was precise. Contact was made as promised and updates provided. We were informed each step of the way. Installation and attention to detail and respect for homeowner was right on the mark. Follow-up was amazing.... we thought one of the panes was scratched and contacted Mr. Zurcher who responded immediately and within 10 minutes a new panel was ordered; HOWEVER, it was only glue and our misconception and did not need any remediation.... Felt foolish but Mr. Zurcher assured us that if at any time we had a question to always reach out. The quality of this experienced team is fair, honest and trustworthy read lessEllen M.
- Business Description:*I PREFER PHONE CALLS over email because i don't check email much so please call if i miss your call leave a message and ill call you right back.thank you.* I worked out in the field from 2006 to now but. Spice it up handyman is my own business. i started it in 2009 but just like everyone i started out with schooling and working in this filed to get where I'm at today owning my own business. most the time its just me but i have a helper as needed. I prefer to charges an hourly rate with a tra.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. I have used Brian before. He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond in every aspect of his line of work. Will definitely use him again whenever I need something around the house done.adrian j.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman of South Pittsburgh where professional, safe, reliable handyman services for your entire "To Do" list are just one call away. That's why local residents from Peters Township, Bethel Park, Canonsburg, Mt Lebanon and Upper St Clair choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs from Drywall Repairs, Installation of Attic Stairs, Ceramic Floor Tile and Backsplashes to Bathroom, Basement, and Kitchen Remodels. Give us a call for qualit.. read lessRecent Review:Fine job on hanging mirror and racks.Mich Y.
- Business Description:Still family owned & operated since 1950. Thomas V. Giel Garage Doors, Inc. furnishes and installs garage doors, openers, entry & storm doors, aluminum & retractable awnings, and retractable screens for residential and commercial customers. We work with people everyday to help them discover what is important when replacing, maintaining, and servicing any of these products. Thomas V. Giel Corporation has: Free sales estimates Company is fully licensed & insured We do not subcontract any work E.. read lessRecent Review:Next day appointment, punctual arrival with face mask and respecting 6-ft distancing. Issues quickly diagnosed and addressed.Justus C.
- Business Description:All General Construction 10% Discounts Available for Military and Senior Citizen No credit cards accepted; cash or personal check only Up-front payment for materials require; balance due upon completion of job or a draw if necessar read lessRecent Review:I was looking for a handyman. After dealing with a few incompetent guys, I came across Karl Poruben Jr. on Angie’s List. He had great reviews. I called him and discussed how I was looking to install gutter guards at my residence. He was familiar with the product. Next day, he visited the property to see what kind of ladders, tools etc. is needed for the job. We agreed upon a price. As promised, he showed my doorstep bright and early on Monday. It took him a few hours to complete the job. Job was completed with utmost satisfaction. He’s already coming back to work on different projects. Also, I am in the process of sharing his info with others so they can hire him as well. Don’t waste your time by calling others and give this guy a chance, you will not be disappointed read lessTanuj K.
- Business Description:I am a GENERAL CONTRACTOR, WOOD WORKING, CARPENTRY WORK, FLOORING SALES, INSTALLATION, & REPAIR,
- Business Description:As a 2019 & 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award winner we thank our amazing customers and crews! New Look Home Exteriors is Pittsburgh's premier exterior remodeling company; Owens Corning Preferred Contractors specializing in roofing, siding, and seamless gutter installation. New Look always offers the highest quality products and installation at an unmatched value to every customer. No high pressure sales presentations, EVER. Our approach is to educate our customers, answer any and all que.. read lessRecent Review:We had new siding, windows, and roofing done by New Look Home Exteriors. They did a fantastic job from start to finish!! Our initial consult with Jason was great. He was very thorough and professional. He explained the process logically and was very communicative throughout. Jake also communicated well with us through out and was very professional. They treated us like family. Their prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality of work you receive in return. There was additional water damage that was found while they were taking off the old siding, and they let us know about it and fixed it, rather than just covering it back up. Any problems/concerns that we had during the process were immediately taken care of with no hesitation. Very customer friendly. These guys do it right! They were a breath of fresh air since we had bad experiences prior with home improvement contractors. The crew was thorough and cleaned up after themselves. Overall, awesome experience! Will definitely be referring our family and friends to New Look Home Exteriors! read lessBrian B.
- Business Description:ImageWorks Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company servicing greater Pittsburgh. We offer free estimates at any time. All of our painters are employees of the company and we do not subcontract. We ask for and accept no deposits and will only accept payment upon your complete satisfaction. Our estimators have extensive technical coating backgrounds read lessRecent Review:ImageWorks provided a competitive quote and gave thorough and thoughtful answers to my detailed questions in advance. Their work on my steps showed an attention to detail and I'd use them again!Matthew B.
- Business Description:Small 2nd generation family owned & operated business since 1949 with a 3000 s/f show room. We specialize in full turn key projects. The 3 Lucci brothers, Richard Lucci Sr. CKD, Guy D. Lucci III and Raymond J. Lucci are the owners and your designers. All with expierence starting from the 1960's to date. Richard Lucci Sr. is a Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) # 101651. Your designer remains with you through out the entire project from design to completion. We have (2) "in house" installati.. read lessRecent Review:Lucci Kitchen and Bath did an incredible job remodeling our home! Rich designed a kitchen that is so beautiful and functional and has amenities we didn’t even think of. Their workers are so professional and dependable! We love using our kitchen! Our bathrooms are just as beautiful! Highly recommend using them read lessKathleen R.
Deals in Pittsburgh for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Penn Hills
- Green Tree
- West Homestead
door installers in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D REMODELING42 MACEK DR
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting421 W Grandview Ave
- A Grade construction
- A J Woods Construction and Design L.L.C.28 Kaufman Road
- A&E Remodeling531 Sherwood Ave
- A&J CONSTRUCTION188 MORTON ST
New Eagle, Pennsylvania
- A&W MAINTENANCEPO BOX 60094
- A+ Construction948 California Dr
Coal Center, Pennsylvania
- ABC GLASS & MIRROR LLC5149 William Flynn Hwy
- Absolute Win2008 Lowrie St.
- ACR Kitchen & Bath6535 US-30
- Adam majewski1508 ohio ave
White Oak, Pennsylvania
- Adams Construction298 Mount Royal Blvd
- Adamson Construction LLC3002 CASAGRANDE ST
- ADVANCED AUTO GLASS INC1180 WASHINGTON PIKE
- ADVANCED WINDOW & DOOR103 ENTERPRISE ST
- AFFORDABLE WINDOWS/STEVEN SPEGAL INC886 BOULDER DR
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- AGB WINDOWS & DOORS1696 WASHINGTON RD
- Al Lorenzi Building Products Centers55 Mayview Road
- Alexis Gutierrez Home Improvements119 Vanderbilt Dr
- All American Contractors LLC2833 Custer Ave
- All American Remodeling LLC1769 Ramich Rd
- All Good Home Improvements605 Parkway View Dr
- ALL-NU Windows1012 Franklin St
- ALLEGHENY DESIGNS
- ALLEGHENY LUMBER206 BOYD ST
- Allied Millwork3206 Penn Ave
- ALLPINE SASH CO INC LLC1115 COCHRANS MILL RD
- Always Open Locksmith1514 Rockland Ave
- ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC833 Becks Run Rd
- AMERICAN CONTRACTING COMPANY INC900 FREDERICKA DR
- American Home Masters Inc250 Laurel Dr
- American Precision Contracting LLC20 Transit Dr
- American Window Industries Inc106 Rockwood Ave
- Ammer construction2822 dwight ave
- Amp'd Electrical and Home Renovations, LLC440 Maple Ave
- Anderson Construction944 4th Ave
- Angelo Associates Inc1125 Forest Ave
- ANKER CONTRACTING701 MAPLEWOOD AVE
- APOLLO WINDOW, DOOR, & SIDING CO.306 FIRST ST
- AR Remodeling
- ARK Home Improvements Inc244 E McMurray Rd
- Armstrong Home Improvements155 High St
- Artcraft Wood Products1307 High Street
- ARTISAN CONTRACTING ENTERPRISES4101 Greenridge Rd.
- Artistry Contracting139 McKean Ave.
- At Ur Service, LLCPO BOX 203
- Atlantian Inc.218 w smithfield st.
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
- Atwood Home Builders Inc227 W 8th Ave
West Homestead, Pennsylvania
- Automated Entrance Systems313 Archie St
- Avalon Tub & Tile2212 McAleer road
- A & D REMODELING
- B & K Electrical Services806 Carbon Rd
- B&B Contracting649 Greenhills Rd
- Bartell Handyman Svc1037 Saxonburg Rd
- BATH FITTER1002 Seco Dr
- Bath Fitter542 Industrial Drive
- Bathroom Solutions LLC959 Girard Rd
- BATTIST CONSTRUCTION345 OLD GILKESON RD.
- Baumeister519 Agnew Road
- Bay City Millwork959 West 12th Street Suite 5
- Bayless Contracting843 Joyce Dr
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- BEECHVIEW GARAGE DOOR CO INC3640 RT 40
- Bella Construction & Development Inc13380 State Route 30 Suite 5
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Benderbuilt Construction540 Highview Rd
- Bertram Painting5914 Monongahela Ave
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- BES Housing Solutions & Renovations527 Valley St
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Besseck Construction3209 Liberty Way
- Best Remodeling LLC1990 McNary Blvd
- BestBuilt LLC206 Porter Rd
- Betterliving Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh5499 William Flynn Hwy
- BILL LEJA INC5 KITTANNING ST
- BILL MARSHALL3497 NEHRIG HILL RD
- Birckbichler Construction455 Chicora Rd
- Bissell Contracting Services244 Highland Avenue
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Black Bear Home Improvements267 Isle Rd
- BLYTH AND SHEARN INC3190 WASHINGTON RD
- BNQ Inc1226 Milan Ave
- BOBBY DEFRANCESCO GARAGE DOOR26 BRATTLEBORO DR
- Bogdan's General Construction2028 Red Coach Rd
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
- BON-AIR PRODUCTS147 SANDY CREEK RD
- Bonura Construction LLC206 Pine Dr
- Bowman Construction & Home Improvements368 W Maiden St
- Boyer & Pentek, Inc503 Reba Street
- Bradley's RoofingP.O. Box 376
New Brighton, Pennsylvania
- Brandon Bentz general contractor206 Andrew Drive
- Brian McDade Construction23 Oliver Street
Mc Donald, Pennsylvania
- Brian's Maintenance CompanyPO Box 155
- Brighter Finish Construction5204 Faulk Dr
- Brookside Lumber Co500 Logan Rd
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- BRUNNER HOME AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTS INC1100 AIRBRAKE AVE
- Built Right By Rahner5927 maple grove road
- Burczyk Contracting Inc136 Altman Rd
- Burkett Building & Design7326 Schoyer ave
- BURKEY CONSTRUCTION142 CHARTIERS DR
- Burns & Scalo Roofing Co Inc22 Rutgers Rd Ste 200
- BUSY BEAVER2940 LIBRARY RD
- B & K Electrical Services