The cost to install an electric fence depends on your yard size and how many animals you own. We’ll cover all the costs of installing an electric fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Phoenix, AZ
There are 11 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Phoenix
- Precision Fence, Rail, and Signs Inc.Amazing job!!! My roof needed repair before a storm and trip out of town. They were able to provide same day service at a reasonable price. Professional, reasonable and fair. Extremely friendly, communicative and knowledgeable. Willing to work with you on repairs or replacements and offer helpful solutions to problems
- PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIXJeff responded quickly, arrived on time, and cheerfully performed the work we requested. We had some soffits damaged by birds and we decided on reinforcing all 100-plus soffit holes so this will never be a problem in the future. Jeff did amazing work and we would recommend him to anyone that needs to have this kind of work done
- Wild Jungle LandscapingAmadeus was very professional. He kept us informed of the process during all steps. He was onsite when his workers showed up and directed them as to what we were expecting. He also gave suggestions for the pavers as to drainage and overall appearance. His crews followed the set timeline and were respectful of our property and time. I would highly recommend Wild Jungle for any landscaping or other projects
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsIt is not possible to rate this experience any higher ... Pinnacle Fencing exceeded all needs and expectations in every category of rating as provided here on Angie's List. Phone calls were promptly returned, questions were thoroughly and accurately answered. Estimates were provided on promised dates Work crew are obviously permanent members of the company. They were all here each day until job was completed. Custom requests were handled throughout reconstruction/repair with expediency. Quality of work is outstanding. In short, I've never experienced working with a company for home/property maintenance that was this good. Will definitely use again if any wall work is required, and would enthusiastically recommend to anybody needing their services
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLCOverall experience was awesome with Chris I would highly recommend him to do any job anytime he does an amazing job he really does and I’m very very very pleased with his work he’s very professional about his work little expensive but totally totally worth it as always let me know what’s going on when it’s going to be finished and how it’s going to be done does an amazing job amazing workSo if you’re ever looking for somebody to put your fence up hire hi
- Legacy Contracting LLCThey are a very professional group of guys they came in and did the job very quickly. One employee came back on his own time with a temporary gate and put it up to keep my dog in.they are self contained with there own concrete truck which is a time saver. When you call them they call you right back. When you set a appointment with them they show up early. A very professional compan
- Legacy Contracting LLCThey got the job done in a timely fashion, great customer service, strong work ethic and did an outstanding job. The fence looks awesome when it was completely! Highly recommend them for any and all fence!!
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLCChris and Kyle did a great job. They fabricated 2 gates on site, installed them, and also installed additional roofing material and metal to insure that the area was protected from rain. This was my major requirement, as the area is used for hay storage. I recommend them highly!
- Daniel's Iron Work LLCIt went glowingly well. Although I was quoted completion about two weeks, it was completed and installed in one week. Quality of the work was excellent and installation was very professional. Pricing was competitive and I would not hesitate to use their services/products again.
- PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIXJeff resolved the problem the same day he came to provide a quote. He arrived on time, identified the problem- fresh pigeon nest- carefully removed it (we have a tile roof) the nest, cleaned the area and installed screening to prevent a recurrence.
Last update on July 12, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in Phoenix
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Founder Angie Hicks responds to a homeowner who paid a down payment for a fence installation, but the contractor never showed up to complete the job.
Learn about keeping rabbits out of garden patches using common methods. Find out which organic and man-made deterrents, such as fences, are most effective.
Find dog fence installers in
- Paradise Valley,
- El Mirage,
- Sun City,
- Desert Hills,
- Litchfield Park,
- Sun City West,
- Cave Creek,
- New River,
- Fountain Hills,
Fence Companies in Phoenix, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC1102 E Fern Dr N
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
- Arizona Fence Builders515 East Carefree Hwy 722
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
- DCS Industries, LLC2320 W. Peoria Ave., Suite B144
Phoenix, Arizona 85029
- Dr. Do Property Maintenance7217 S 41st Way
Phoenix, Arizona 85042
- House of Iron2211 S 15th St
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- OK Corrals1229 E Sahuaro Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
- Phoenix Arizona Handyman Services3544 W Morse Ct
Phoenix, Arizona 85086
- PIGEON EXPERTS OF GREATER PHOENIX9211 N 9th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85021
- Pinnacle Fencing SolutionsPO Box 97515
Phoenix, Arizona 85060
- PJ's Welding & Property Maintenance, LLC5121 N. 10th Place
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
- Wild Jungle Landscaping 5446 S 7th St
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- Accurate Concrete and Fence LLC
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
Chandler, Arizona 85225
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter
- CB welding
Peoria, Arizona 85345
- CB welding
- Desert Star Pet Doors4397 W Bethany Home Rd #1289
Glendale, Arizona 85301
- Desert Star Pet Doors
- Legacy Contracting LLC13961 W Mauna Loa Ln
Surprise, Arizona 85379
- Legacy Contracting LLC
- Munoz Custom Fence1302 W Pepper Pl
Mesa, Arizona 85201
- Munoz Custom Fence
- Pigeon Eviction500 W Park Ave
Chandler, Arizona 85225
- Pigeon Eviction
- Solid Connection Fabrication LLC18461 W Mission Ln
Waddell, Arizona 85355
- Solid Connection Fabrication LLC
- T&A's Mobile Welding Service LLCPO Box 52591
Mesa, Arizona 85208
- T&A's Mobile Welding Service LLC
- WINDOWS AMERICA623 Water St Ste. A
Sioux City, Iowa 51103
- WINDOWS AMERICA
- Xpertecs LLCPO BOX 6214
Glendale, Arizona 85312
- Xpertecs LLC
Dog fence installers that service Phoenix
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.