When considering a home in a rural area, you may not have access to a municipal sewer system. Learn all about living with well water and a septic tank before taking the plunge.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Orlando, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Orlando
- Choice Home WarrantyThey charge us approximately $500 a year. It's a national company. They send out people. You call them and then they say yea or nay and then they assign a company and blah, blah. We haven't had to use them in the last couple of years, but when we did use them they were very good. They assign the work to somebody else
- Sears Home Servicesit's fixed, but felt it was high price, told him what the problem was and still did the diagnostic which was an additional price, kinda like an upsell. Did not mind paying the other services, but the diagnostic was a shocker.
- Complete Appliance Protection IncThe part was ordered in December, the holidays delayed the delivery but when I called the repair service, he had already checked on the delay and found out what had happened. The part came in a few days later and appointment was set up to install. Installation was smooth and in the process, the microwave light was found to be unplugged so the repairman fixed that and saved us buying an unnecessary $25 bulb. Mr. Huff of Techno Appliance Repair was polite, efficient and easy to work with during the process
- Complete Appliance Protection IncOn the last visit during my regular furnace tune up, he said he had found a problem that needed to be fixed. There were some points sticking that could possibly overheat up the compressor. Although, they would not work on the air conditioner and then send the bill to my appliance warranty company to be reimbursed. I did call Complete Appliance Protection and they said the repair was covered. I paid for the $205 bill up front and Complete Appliance Protection was going to reimburse me. They sent someone out the next day and he replaced the part. I got the bill and faxed it to the warranty company. I asked the girl on the cover sheet if she would email me that she got it and she quickly responded back. She advised me it would be 10-14 days before I got my check, but I got it two days later. The way they took care of me was phenomenal. Usually it is a fight on the phone when you try to use your warranty, but I was so pleased as I did not have any troubles with them or the service
- Complete Appliance Protection IncArrived on time and performed the necessary work. Explained what needed to be done and the alternative if the control shaft couldn't be replaced.
- 2-10 home warranty providers2+ months later and my 50 dollar pool temp sensor is still not replaced. I still don't believe its the sensor but 2-10 won't move forward without changing it out. Issue's with the contractor they sent out, very poor follow up and bad management from 2-10 is at fault. There BBB rating is really bad. This company came with the house I bought, but I will change them out. Stay away from this do nothing waste your time take you're money company
- Broward Factory ServicesAm not happy with their service, the manager does not respond so well opposed to the office staff who is very responsive.
- Sears Home ServicesWe have had a few minor issues with our Sears washing machine and purchased an extended warranty through Sears Home Services to cover them. However, dealing with the Sears warranty service during the repair process has been mostly impossible. A minor electrical issue has turned into a multi week long process in futility as the technicians don't know what to do and the support staff at 1-800-905-9505 are REALLY, REALLY BAD! I mean if you ok with long wait times, getting "accidentally" disconnected every few minutes and dealing with support staff who could care less about solving an issue then these are your guys. LOL I figure they just want to make it as difficult as possible to get answers and service. They can then pocket your service fees and not have to do anything. Overall I would not recommend Sears Home Services for any repair issues, probably the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Currently waiting on a refund of our $ for the service contract. I imagine it will take multiple phone calls for this to happen, I won't hold my breath
Home Warranty Companies in Orlando
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:I had used them in the past with no complaints. However this time they get an F! I have an older model, so I preordered the part online. He charged me $240 for labor only to replace a part which took about 7 minutes to install! I called to make sure they hadn't charged me twice for the same part...they said no, that is labor only.! The part was $50 online..Total cost $290 for less than 10 minutes laborSandra G.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:At BPG, we believe home inspections shouldn't end at the driveway. Our inspectors and engineers undergo thorough background checks and must meet ongoing training and performance standards -- they are a selective group of professionals.With so many inspection companies to choose from, how do you select one that fits your needs? We've earned a solid reputation for standing behind our work and providing distinct value advantages that help protect our clientsRecent Review:I will start by saying we don't have any rating which is less than one star as they are not even eligible for one start rating. Attn : Who ever wants to get the inspection done from BPG don't fall for the 90 day warranty. They never stand by there words, i have done my inspection recently the report says its tested for dryer hookup when i moved in and did my first laundry boom there was a issue with dryer chord or panel and did not work. When contacted them they say all story but never address the issue or don't stand by their work. All you get hear is : I'm sorry, but we will not be able to offer assistance with the cost of this repair. what's the fun of 90 days warranty,,,,,,,,,,Request everyone to do the research before selecting BPG inspection. This incident happened in MinnesotaVinayak M.
- Business Description:When you need fast, reliable leak detection services, you need the experts at Orlando Leak Detection. Our professional team uses the latest, state-of-the-art leak detection technology available to accurately assess your problem, locate your leak, and offer a customized solution. Our services are available for any residential, commercial, or industrial properties in the Orlando, FL area. Contact us today to schedule your leak inspectionRecent Review:They told me I had a leak under my washing machine under the slab in my laundry room. I contacted a plumber. The plumber jack hammered the slab. There was no leak where Orlando Leak Detection had marked. Orlando Leak detection talked to me and the plumber and I was told I would receive a full refund. No refund as of four weeks. They have not returned my callsRandy S.
- Business Description:We manufacture Hurricane Shutters, buy factory direct, no middle man. FREE ESTIMATES. Military, LEO,First Responders "Thank You"Recent Review:I called this company for a quote well over 5 weeks ago. The estimator (some guy from Iowa) came out to measure the property about a week later. Now 5 plus weeks later, I still have not received a written estimate. I submitted an online inquiry on their website, absolutely no response. I called the office and got someone that was very combative, unhelpful and acted like a jerk, told me that because I was upset for having to wait over 5 week to receive a quote, he/she said "lets not do business". Maybe Joe Ramirez and Nestor Ramirez ought to hire employees that are customer focus, professional in with their customer inquiries and handling issues, and actually give a rat's behind. I would not recommend this company to anyone, due to their lack of professionalism and timeliness and a lack of respect towards their potential customers. How hard is it to generate a quote and email it to a potential customer? Grade FT.H. C.
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find home warranty companies in
- Union Park
- Azalea Park
- Belle Isle
- Winter Springs
- Pine Castle
- Fern Park
- Buenaventura Lakes
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
- Pine Hills
home warranty companies in Orlando
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- Global Technologies Inc.13601 Lake Vining Drive Suite 10304
- Global Technologies Inc.
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jennings Home Inspections1212 Silver Lake Drive
- Jennings Home Inspections
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Warehouse Company Holdings Inc6200 Metrowest Blvd 204
- Warehouse Company Holdings Inc